Options

Xbox remote play?

Dean DareDean Dare Posts: 545
Forum Member
✭✭
I was wondering what the chances are of Microsoft brining out an app that let's you use your tablet as a game screen (like wii u or ps4 vita) because come evening the wife wants to watch telly so I have to quit xbox for the day. I know I could snap it but I find that most distractive

Comments

• Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't your wife just watch TV on the tablet instead? ;)
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doubtful, how would you control the game? On-screen controls just don't work well for most games.
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    They would need to bring out a specific device for this. Remote play is awesome.

I can use the iPad as a second screen for some games on the 4 but not actually play any games with it.
  • Options
    Dean DareDean Dare Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    Doubtful, how would you control the game? On-screen controls just don't work well for most games.

Keep using the joypad. I'm not talking about using it away from home just linking into the same network and send sound and pic to pad via wifi using smartglass
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean Dare wrote: »
    Keep using the joypad. I'm not talking about using it away from home just linking into the same network and send sound and pic to pad via wifi using smartglass

Would be too much lag I would think. I like this idea though :)