Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    No more nasty than standing back and watching innocent men being blamed for a rape, that perhaps never was. :o

Huh?

What innocent men do you mean?:confused:
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what innocent men was that..I don't remember ANY names being bandied about ..

Because she didn't specify a year, pretty much everyone she was in a sexual relationship with prior to PA was in the frame, and names were being bandied about online. She also deliberately wore a top on the day the story hit the media, with a picture on it that matched the name of one of her exes. He ended up having to publically deny he was the rapist if I remember correctly.

The problem with being vague is that people will 'fill in the blanks' and start bandying names about, which is unfair to all those men whose only crime was having consesual sex with KP!
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Katie Price got someone else to write her column.. Until its something negative then it's definitely her eh :rolleyes:

I think somebody probably physically writes it up, but the input will be ALL her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    And what innocent men was that..I don't remember ANY names being bandied about ..

She bandied a name about in front of a film crew that was working on her show then swore them all to secrecy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stapler333 wrote: »
    She bandied a name about in front of a film crew that was working on her show then swore them all to secrecy.

I forgot about that! Didn't they have to edit that bit out of the documentary?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stapler333 wrote: »

So there has been NO NAME in the public domain has there?
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Katie Price got someone else to write her column..

Probably the same person who writes her books....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I forgot about that! Didn't they have to edit that bit out of the documentary?

What documentary?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes there has! It was one of her exes (the Gladiator) who actually had to publically deny he was the rapist. There were also plenty of names being bandied about on the internet at the time.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    That is the point.
    She threw out a random accusation & refused to back it up when challenged on it.
    That means any man involved with her,pictured with her,in her circle at that time was under suspicion and that is disgusting.:mad:
    If she wasn't prepared to follow through then she should have stopped flapping her gums before her brain was in gear.
    NOTHING ever will convince me that she was actually raped for the simple reason that the freak has recorded every fart in numerous booky-wooks and there was never a hint of a rape.
    Someone prepared to go into detail about why she had abortions is not likely to hold back on a rape claim.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member

Ahh .. that must make it all ok then..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What documentary?

What Katie Did Next I think. It was the one being shown on ITV2 at the time, anyway.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huh?

John Leslie was rumoured, and after Katie was seen wearing a t-shirt with an ace on, Warren Furman was speculated over.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1129547
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What Katie Did Next I think. It was the one being shown on ITV2 at the time, anyway.

That's not a documentary it's reality tv show ..that's why I was confused ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Seems katie also wrote about Caradelevingne hmm... https://mobile.twitter.com/mikefmacleod/status/332908779312119809/photo/1
    Yep......she got slated too.
    The cheek of Pwicey poking fun at someone's eyebrows when she has two demonic looking slugs slithering across her forehead is laughable.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Leslie was rumoured, and after Katie was seen wearing a t-shirt with an ace on, Warren Furman was speculated over.

Sorry forgot
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Huh?

Anyone associated with her .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes there has! It was one of her exes (the Gladiator) who actually had to publically deny he was the rapist. There were also plenty of names being bandied about on the internet at the time.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1129547
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really?:eek:

Never heard that before.

Are you sure you aren't confusing her with someone else?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Anyone associated with her .

Who do you mean?:confused:

Please can you name names.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Lesley was NOT linked to KPs rape claim.. His name was linked to another celebs accusation
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just imagine if your son had a brief fling with the 'local bike' and she cried rape a few years later on FB or similar . Any boy/man associated with her is suspect & the crapola hits the fan for innocent blokes taking advantage of something freely offered.
    Rapists are scum and to put that name to an innocent group of men is disgusting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Just imagine if your son had a brief fling with the 'local bike' and she cried rape a few years later on FB or similar . Any boy/man associated with her is suspect & the crapola hits the fan for innocent blokes taking advantage of something freely offered.
    Rapists are scum and to put that name to an innocent group of men is disgusting.

Who are you ranting about?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Leslie was speculated over, because Katie had said that her alleged rapist had done it before.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who do you mean?:confused:

Please can you name names.:)
    Go check her biographies.
    Available in some charity shops for 10p.:)
This discussion has been closed.