Options

EE: hate to be negative about an actor BUT...

boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
Forum Member
✭✭
... Tonight Danny Boy Hatchard was worse than ever,blankly reacting to Whit's big announcement that she was gonna stay in walford. I know Lee is supposed to struggle with his emotions but he just stood expressionless throughout most of his scenes tonight.

I do not like to be negative about actors on EE but we have a really strong cast at the mo & his weakness is just glaringly obvious when he's seen acting alongside some of the others in EE.

I truly hope for a death in service story next year, as it achieves the double purpose of giving the Carters a big plotline post the Christmas reveal & gets rid of Lee!

Comments

• Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes! Lee should die in the army next year after knocking up Whitney. Lee would have left, Whitney would be tied to the Carters through her child, Liam can step up and be a dad figure for Whitney's child. It develops her character far more than her being stuck with a plank of wood. Tyler was bad enough.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    The thought went through my head today that they hired him because he has similar eyes to Danny Dyer.
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    The thought went through my head today that they hired him because he has similar eyes to Danny Dyer.

That's not enough! Lol
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    ... Tonight Danny Boy Hatchard was worse than ever,blankly reacting to Whit's big announcement that she was gonna stay in walford. I know Lee is supposed to struggle with his emotions but he just stood expressionless throughout most of his scenes tonight.

I do not like to be negative about actors on EE but we have a really strong cast at the mo & his weakness is just glaringly obvious when he's seen acting alongside some of the others in EE.

I truly hope for a death in service story next year, as it achieves the double purpose of giving the Carters a big plotline post the Christmas reveal & gets rid of Lee!

He's the only bad thing about EastEnders ATM, there's a few other bad things, but he just sticks out like a sore thumb! Dreadful character, and let's be honey a weak actor, the sooner he's axed, the better!