Simon Cowell's Big Mistake

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
Forum Member
I know simon has been having a dig at the judges over certain choices they made, but let's be honest if Simon had really wanted to do the auditions then he would of found a way. I think the show has suffered for it this year because he has not been involved from the start. Does anyone feel the same ?

Comments

• far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    don't be fooled - he may not be there, but he is still completely in control
  • belfastkidbelfastkid Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No because its the producers who sit through the 6 previous auditions to determine what acts even go on show for the judges. So no i dont agree.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has spys.
  • deecjaydeecjay Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    It's all down to the production team. The judges are only there for effect.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    007paul007 wrote: »
    I know simon has been having a dig at the judges over certain choices they made, but let's be honest if Simon had really wanted to do the auditions then he would of found a way. I think the show has suffered for it this year because he has not been involved from the start. Does anyone feel the same ?

I disagree. There are a few acts which they want through and they are happy to load the shows with rubbish to make sure that the prefered acts do well
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deecjay wrote: »
    It's all down to the production team. The judges are only there for effect.

Completely agree ! Of course they are only there for effect, and they are scripted to within an inch of their lives. I wish people would just accept that BGT, X-factor, Big Brother... all of them........ are pure scripted drama and NOT REALITY tv at all !!!