Options

New Hitachi Camera crashed XP! Help

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I purchased a new Hitachi 10MPX camera and after loading drivers and software it restarted to take effect and my pc wouldn't start properly, it just kept rebooting, the drivers seem to be the problem even though I checked the specs and everything was fine. Cannot access anything through safe mode, last good known configuration, etc. Any suggestions folks:)

Comments

• Options
    tealadytealady Posts: 26,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post in Computing and Networks!

If you can't boot up in safe mode, then it won't be related to the drivers, as safe mode uses the minimum drivers required.
    Check that your memory is seated correctly and your video card is also. Could possibly be linked to corrupt file on your hard drive or a very slim chance that you need a new battery for your motherboard.
    If you don't get more help here, then I would post in the other forum - you'll get a quicker response.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tealady wrote: »
    Post in Computing and Networks!

If you can't boot up in safe mode, then it won't be related to the drivers, as safe mode uses the minimum drivers required.
    Check that your memory is seated correctly and your video card is also. Could possibly be linked to corrupt file on your hard drive or a very slim chance that you need a new battery for your motherboard.
    If you don't get more help here, then I would post in the other forum - you'll get a quicker response.

Thankyou for your response, I will post on another thread thanks