Liam was right, speidi bullied

Comments

• KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    EXCELLENT post:)

Thank you.:)

I don't hate them for who they are, or what they are doing, it's their job. I just wish BB hadn't chosen them to do it on UK BB with run of the mill HMs to play against.

If they were taking part against others with the same mindset, then it might be interesting. As it is it's fooked up this year completely.

As a side note, I think they have tried to get Rylan down, and he hasn't shut up like the others, which must be a big problem for them.

By listening to Frankie and Tricia, you can sense that most people in there just kept quiet and waited it out, which is of course what they are supposed to do, whereas Rylan never does anything quietly.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    I like you, you talk sense :D

Thanks!

I would be amazed if the golden boy hadn't been hauled in the diary room for his outburst, but they would never show that footage! ;)
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    Step one : Pre plan your game

Step two : Make yourselves the victims - this was done for them on the first night, down to the basement they went. Everyone else took it on the chin, Speidi saw an opportunity to make themselves the hard done to ones instead. They even cited that Rylan and Frankie had made a bad move by not being the bigger people and sacrificing their place in the house, something Spencer said he would do. At that point you could sense it was a game and only a game for them, they would've taken the oppotunity to make themselves the heros, not because they are, but because it would score them points.

Step Three : Identify the direct opposition and taget them. They have done this several times with Rylan, they know he is the only one to beat.

Step Four : Make yourself very visible to the veiwers -they do this by using set rules for themselves, and by refusing to do tasks, so creating drama.

Step Five : Be nice sometimes - they do this to soften both the HMs and the veiwers, it blurs the lines.

Step Six : Reinforce step two in the final days.

Golden rules : Always stick together, only ever discuss other HMs in depth with each other, this way you are never seen as gossips, or trouble makers. By sticking together you are less likely to be caught off guard, both of you will know what happens between you and the HMs at all times, there will be no chance of divide and conquer, and no chance of misunderstanding between the two of you.

Sticking together also portays your undying love of each other, this will always bring some veiwers onside, there are always hopeless romantics, and also the majority of fair minded people want to believe the best in others, so will always look at the positive first.

They are both doing their job, fair enough, but they are doing it amongst people who are in the house for completely different reasons, and so we have a skewed game, it's off balance.

The moment Razor was warned, any further confrontation was going to be a damp squib.

All of the other HMs have a lot to lose, they can be slated and hated for a few words.

Speidi are already the baddies, and this is fresh turf for them, they have nothing to lose, the others have everything to lose.

Deserves a new thread :D

ps Don't forget Spencer trying the old 'divide and conquer' ploy, when he went round the HM's after Ryan was upset about his letter - so telling ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liam was an idiot on BOTS tonight. Just because Speidi isolated themselves and were sat in theory outnumbered does not mean they were bullied. He's looking at the Jade, Danielle, Joe situation on Shilpa and trying to pass it off here. The big difference is no said anything to Speidi, no one at all, it was all them.

They ruined tasks, hide all day in the bedroom, walked everywhere together, shouted at people, bitched the most about people, laughed and clapped at people then said if they were dead they wouldn't really care. They are the bullies.

Frankie said it best tonight, right back at Liam, "we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome" says it all.
  • GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ava_belle wrote: »
    Thanks!

I would be amazed if the golden boy hadn't been hauled in the diary room for his outburst, but they would never show that footage! ;)

yup, i will just find it funny on friday when they pick Rylan as the winner. Double standards :cool:
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ Made me laugh. Just because you stick up for an injustice doesn't make you a bully, far from it.

Too true.

As is sticking up for yourself. I'm not saying Rylan did it in the best way, but he wasn't letting them get away with vile behaviour.

And that's fine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    I love Liam :) Had the balls to go against the grain and speak out with an unpopular opinion. Good for you Liam!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    yup, i will just find it funny on friday when they pick Rylan as the winner. Double standards :cool:

I hope he wins, not because I like him........I can't stand the horrible man, but it will show just how much of a joke BB has become!

In my eyes, Speidi are the winner, they will be remembered, not Rylan, Claire, or Razor.

Some will say Speidi are going to be remembered for the wrong reasons but at least they will be remembered for something!

Rylan will do X Factor, and hopefully disappear into obscurity with Katie Price! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deserves a new thread :D

ps Don't forget Spencer trying the old 'divide and conquer' ploy, when he went round the HM's after Ryan was upset about his letter - so telling ;)

Wasn't it - classic, yes, don't know how he thought anyone would buy HIM giving any sort of moral advice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too true.

As is sticking up for yourself. I'm not saying Rylan did it in the best way, but he wasn't letting them get away with vile behaviour.

And that's fine.

So he didn't let them get away with what you call vile behaviour by being more vile to them....ahhhhhh that's ok then!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liam is always quite good with his opinions on BB, he sees through the bullshit like a lot of us on here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liam is always quite good with his opinions on BB, he sees through the bullshit like a lot of us on here.

Aint that the truth!
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doing what he did by telling them to leave the house, no one wants you here, is bullying in every sense of the word! You can dress it up however you want by saying he was defending someone. It was bullying, he is a nasty piece of work! Can you imagine if Spencer started shouting that to Claire, or Tricia? But because Spencer and Heidi have each other they are fair game!

He was telling the truth, none of the HM's wanted to be near them because of their attitude.(And they instigated that disharmony on purpose - so they got what they wanted)

If someone was causing ructions in your environment, would you be out of order to want them to leave?
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bullying is a strong word. I think its not so much bullying but it is typical gang mentality. But then again, as a fan of them, I probably would not like them if they mixed with the others. That is why I like them.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm very hesitant to throw the word ''bully'' at any housemate but I've thought Rylan has incited negativity against them since day one. I'm not trying to play down Speidi's own actions but Rylan has had beef with them from the moment go and he's never been shy of pulling people aside to tell them exactly what he thinks about Speidi. I have no doubt Speidi are a nightmare to live with but is it a nightmare of the housemates own making? Speidi have got along with the other housemates at various points until Big Brother threw a spanner in the works.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew Rylan would not get on with them from day one. The moment Rylan was with all the girls, he could not stop talking about Spencer to them and was at it from day one.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Liam :) Had the balls to go against the grain and speak out with an unpopular opinion. Good for you Liam!

He has clearly gained confidence since his time in the house........he didn't have the balls to stand up to Carole.
  • Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then you'd be wrong. Rylan apologised because he was out of order. Not because he likes them.

Losing yer rag and shouting the odds in the way Rylan did was not psychotic at all. But a human reaction to horrible behaviour. Not ideal, but perfectly understandable.

I accept that they hope that their fans think Rylan is a psycho, but it's laughable.

How can I be wrong? It's an opinion just like yours. Neither you or I are Rylan so we don't if he meant it or not.

Maybe they thought he was a physco because he wasn't the person they offended, but he was the one that went off like a lunatic offended on her behalf?

Also just my opinion, but I think they called him physco in a generic term rather than an actual physcotic person.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was telling the truth, none of the HM's wanted to be near them because of their attitude.(And they instigated that disharmony on purpose - so they got what they wanted)

If someone was causing ructions in your environment, would you be out of order to want them to leave?

I think you will find BB caused the disharmony.........I still don't get why people are missing this fundamental point! They stiched Speidi up from the get go! Yes, BB likes to manipulate but this year has been quite ridiculous.......Ch5 have destroyed BB this year!

He's a bully! You can get your point across without doing what he did. If I had someone causing ructions in my environment, I would get myself out of that environment, whether that be they leave or I leave but I would have a bit of class about me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    I knew Rylan would not get on with them from day one. The moment Rylan was with all the girls, he could not stop talking about Spencer to them and was at it from day one.

Very true.

Can't understand why he is liked, find him repulsive.
  • GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan had the problem from day one thats why Frankie sent them in the main house from the basement saying "it will kick off now" and thats like day 2, Rylan had the problem then just kept going until now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member

And yet they all call Spencer and Heidi two faced! lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So he didn't let them get away with what you call vile behaviour by being more vile to them....ahhhhhh that's ok then!

Their behaviour was nasty, stupid and childish.

The way Rylan did it wasn't great, but he was REACTING.

He should have told them off as you would a child, and firmly.

But he's much younger than them, and was angry and is theatrical, not bullying and no crime.

Bullying is immensely serious you know, and calling someone a bully without MASSIVE foundation is quite a horrible thing to do.

I have never said that Speidi bullied, because they haven't in my book, they're just vile, gameplaying hollow people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And BB knew exactly what was going to happen, this is why Rylan was chosen to do that task..........no way was he going to let Speidi into the house, he sent them down to the basement and literally started slagging them off right away.

Of course Speidi went to the basement feeling a bit put out by what they heard Rylan say and the fact that they chose themselves to stay in the house.

When Spedi finally went into the house all was well or as well as could be expected.......until BB sent Speidi back to the basement where they heard the HMs talk in a very unpleasant way about them. They are brought back into the house and right away it kicks off. But whose fault was that........BBs

Then they do the big blogger task, again BB know whats going to happen, once again Speidi stitched up!

They distanced themselves from the HMs and tasks because they were stitched up!
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And yet they all call Spencer and Heidi two faced! lol.

Thats because they are.