Clarky's Fantasy EE

Clark2012Clark2012 Posts: 421
Forum Member
JESSIE WALLACE QUITS EE, JAY DUFFY JOINS

As new producer Josh Clark takes the reigns at EastEnders, it has been confirmed that Jessie Wallace who plays Kat Moon has quit her role and will leave in April.

Jessie said in a statement "I have had a ball at EastEnders, but I feel Kat has reached the end of her journey. I cannot thank all the team and actors enough for their support, but I feel it is time for Kat to move on from Alfie and the Square."

In other news Jay Duffy, known for his role as Declan Brady in Hollyoaks has joined the show as Luke Crawford, it has been confirmed. Jay, 16, will play the eldest of three children when the Queen Vic comes under new management in April. Jay said "I love EastEnders and am thrilled about joining the show. I'm not allowed to say what my first storyline is, but I get a lot of scenes with James Forde who plays Liam. It's gonna be a great job on the show!

Josh Clark, EP, said "I wish Jessie the best of luck in her career and welcome Jay to the team with open arms. Kat has been a valuable member of EastEnders and will be missed by the viewers and cast alike. Luke's arrival heralds a new age for the Vic, with the casting of his siblings to be revealed in the next few days.

Comments

• Clark2012Clark2012 Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    EastEnders: Current Cast List

Present Cast
    Sharon Watts(Letitia Dean)-1985–95, 2001–06, 2012–
    Ian Beale(Adam Woodyatt)-1985–
    Dot Cotton(June Brown)-1985–93, 1997–
    Phil Mitchell(Steve McFadden)-1990–2003, 2005–
    Carol Jackson(Lindsey Coulson)-1993–97, 1999, 2010–
    Bianca Jackson(Patsy Palmer)-1993–99, 2008–
    Lucy Beale(Hetti Bywater)-1993–2010, 2012–
    Billy Mitchell(Perry Fenwick)-1998–
    Liam Butcher(James Forde)-1998–2000, 2002–04, 2008–
    Kat Slater(Jessie Wallace) 2000–05, 2010–2013
    Mo Harris(Laila Morse)-2000–
    Patrick Trueman(Rudolph Walker)-2001–
    Alfie Moon(Shane Richie)-2002–05, 2010–
    Jean Slater(Gillian Wright)-2004–
    Denise Fox(Diane Parish)-2006–
    Max Branning(Jake Wood)-2006–
    Tanya Branning(Jo Joyner)-2006–
    Abi Branning(Lorna Fitzgerald)-2006–
    Lauren Branning(Jacqueline Jossa)-2006–
    Shirley Carter(Linda Henry)-2006–
    Jay Brown(Jamie Borthwick)-2006–
    Roxy Mitchell(Rita Simons)-2007–
    Tamwar Masood(Himesh Patel)-2007–
    Masood Ahmed(Nitin Ganatra)-2007–
    Jack Branning(Scott Maslen)-2007–13
    Whitney Dean(Shona McGarty)-2008–
    Kim Fox(Tameka Empson)-2009–
    Fatboy(Ricky Norwood)-2010–
    Michael Moon(Steve John Shepherd)-2010–13
    Poppy Meadow(Rachel Bright)-2011–
    Cora Cross(Ann Mitchell)-2011–
    Tyler Moon(Tony Discipline)-2011–
    Lola Pearce(Danielle Harold)-2011–
    Ray Dixon(Chucky Venn)-2012–
    Alice Branning(Jasmyn Banks)-2012–
    Joey Branning(David Witts)-2012–
    AJ Ahmed(Phaldut Sharma)-2012–
    Ava Hartman(Clare Perkins)-2012–
    Kirsty Branning(Kierston Wareing)-2012–
    Dexter Hartman(Khali Best)-2013–

Departing Characters
    Kat Moon(Jessie Wallace)-Departs April 2013
    Jack Branning(Scott Maslen)-Departs April 2013
    Michael Moon(Steve John Shepard)-Departs 2013

Returning Characters
    Janine Butcher(Charlie Brooks)-Returns 2013

Future Characters
    Luke Crawford(Jay Duffy)-Arrives April 2013
    Jessica Crawford(Eden Taylor-Draper)-Arrives April 2013
    Danny Crawford(Adam Wilson)-Arrives April 2013
    Robert Crawford(Robert Carlyle)-Arrives April 2013
    Susie Crawford(Samantha Bond)-Arrives April 2013
    Victoria Anders(Patricia Hodge)-Arrives April 2013
    Forum Member
    OFFICIAL: LIAM BUTCHER TO COME OUT

It has today been confirmed that Liam Butcher, as played by James Forde, will shock mum Bianca when he comes out as gay to her in a shock new storyline.

Forde, 16, tweeted a picture of himself and new co-star Jay Duffy with the hashtag #newonscreensnogger, prompting many fans to believe that once Liam has confessed his sexuality, Duffy's character Luke could be his boyfriend.

Forde said "I'm honoured that the team are trusting me to handle this storyline. Bianca adores Liam and it'll be interesting to see how she deals with the fact her son is gay. We've already filmed the scene where Liam tells Bianca he's gay and he only does after something happens. The rest of the family react in different ways, with Morgan and Tiffany getting some epic funny moments!

Viewers can see the storyline play out over the next few weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    This is really good!
    I can't wait for Liam's storyline :)
    Forum Member
    Monday 1st April 2013

It's the day of Sharon and Jack's nuptials, but Jack is unsure if Sharon loves him. As best man Max reassures his brother that if Sharon did not love him, she would not have agreed to marry him. A skeptical Jack agrees, and prepares to wed Sharon.

As her husband-to-be worries about her feelings, Sharon is with Phil. As she attempts to focus on telling him she is not interested, he tells her he knows that she truly loves him. Sharon slaps Phil, before pulling him into a passionate embrace. Sharon quickly regrets her actions though and rushes out, determined to become Mrs. Jack Branning.

Meanwhile, Bianca is glad to see Liam is recovering from his gang ordeal. As he prepares to attend the wedding, his phone bleeps, with a message from someone called Luke. Liam quickly shuts the message, causing Bianca worry. He promises that the message is nothing to do with the gang. He stares at the message one last time, before heading towards the church,

At the church, the congregation is full of the residents, with Jack stood at the altar. Sharon enters, with Dot giving her away and Tanya as bridesmaid. Sharon reaches the altar, and the ceremony begins, with Phil sat at the back of the Church. The vicar looks at the couple, before saying "Sharon Ann Rickman, do you take this man as your lawful wedded husband?" "I..." Sharon hesitates, before looking at Phil. "I do" she proclaims, as Phil looks on crestfallen. "And do you, Jack Branning, take this woman to be you lawful wedded wife?" Jack looks at Sharon before sighing. "No, I don't. Because I'll always be second best to Phil. No matter what I do, how much I try, you'll go running back to him. So no, I can't marry you Sharon. I'm sorry." With that, Jack runs out of the Church and heads back to Walford, leaving Sharon in tears.

As the wedding guests head to Albert Square in shock, Liam takes a moment in the toilets, where he looks at the message again. He reads it, before locking the door and setting his phone on camera mode, before starting to undress and take photos of himself...

Back on Albert Square, Jack has packed his bags, determined to leave. Max tries to talk to his brother, but to no avail. Jack hugs his brother goodbye, before kissing each of his nieces and Tanya. He emotionally tells Max that Ronnie is due to be released in the coming weeks and that he is going to try and make things work with her. As he heads out on the Square, Sharon runs up to him and the two emotionally bid each other farewell, before Sharon suddenly asks him not to go. Jack tells her they can never make it work as long as Phil is around and he kisses her goodbye, before driving towards his new life...
    Cast List
    Jack Branning
    Scott Maslen
    Sharon Rickman
    Letita Dean
    Phil Mitchell
    Steve MacFadden
    Liam Butcher
    James Forde
    Bianca Butcher
    Patsy Palmer
    Max Branning
    Jake Wood
    Lauren Branning
    Jaqueline Jossa
    Tanya Cross
    Jo Joyner
    Abi Branning
    Lorna Fitzgerald
    Dot Cotton
    June Brown
    Priest
    Dan Lucas
    Forum Member
    This is really good!
    I can't wait for Liam's storyline :)

Thanks MMW!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst it was a decent start, I can't help but thinking that Liam's story line, in particular the Photo scene, is a Fantasy of your own... Liam seems to be a Character comfortable in himself.
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is really good! :) Enjoying it already! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Great episode :)
    I've really enjoyed it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really sorry to say this Josh, but all of your shows - on other fantasy soap sites too - are all just too sexually and gay orientated for my liking. No doubt Jay Duffy will be Liam's new boyfriend?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    Really sorry to say this Josh, but all of your shows - on other fantasy soap sites too - are all just too sexually and gay orientated for my liking. No doubt Jay Duffy will be Liam's new boyfriend?

What's wrong with having a gay character? I actually think it will be a really good storyline.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    What's wrong with having a gay character? I actually think it will be a really good storyline.

Nothing is wrong with having a Gay character... I never said that.

But every single one of Clark's shows - on this site & others - have Gay characters in them; always played by actors that are known to be "liked" by Clark - and most of the time, never have their shirts on!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing is wrong with having a Gay character... I never said that.

But every single one of Clark's shows - on this site & others - have Gay characters in them; always played by actors that are known to be "liked" by Clark - and most of the time, never have their shirts on!

No offence, but it's his fantasy game so can't he do what he likes? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No offence, but it's his fantasy game so can't he do what he likes? :o

Did I say "Oh, you can't do that?" :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did I say "Oh, you can't do that?" :confused:

Then why did you say it? It was obviously going to cause a stir. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then why did you say it? It was obviously going to cause a stir. :confused:

It's called an opinion? ;)

o·pin·ion
    /əˈpinyən/Noun
    1.A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    2.The beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing.

Synonyms
    view - judgement - judgment - mind - notion - idea

There you go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what an opinion is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what an opinion is.

Then why can't I have one on this Fantasy EastEnders? And before you say you didn't say I coudn't, you definitely implied it. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then why can't I have one on this Fantasy EastEnders? And before you say you didn't say I coudn't, you definitely implied it. :cool:

Fine.
  • I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He obviously writes this for feedback, and feedback for a fourteen y/o gay sexting storyline wasn't going to be viewed as the second coming, was it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He obviously writes this for feedback, and feedback for a fourteen y/o gay sexting storyline wasn't going to be viewed as the second coming, was it?

Amen.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with Ross, I don't think it's realistic for someone comfortable in their sexuality to suddenly begin sexting a teen of the same sex and it does seem a bit how do i put this, sexual fantasy especially as often these fanfics by Clarky have very sexually focused stories. I do like your other ideas however!