Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9ct mould wrote: »
    Started this a few days ago and am absolutely addicted! Anyone mind me adding them as neighbourinos? :p I can be found as Jimadee

Just sent you an invite :)

Welcome to my new neighbours off this thread! Trying to be generous with my eggs at the mo. They're also gratefully received :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    tombigbee wrote: »
    Just sent you an invite :)

Welcome to my new neighbours off this thread! Trying to be generous with my eggs at the mo. They're also gratefully received :)

I've got bloody loads to get rid of! I'll be happy to throw these eggs at anyone!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9ct mould wrote: »
    I've got bloody loads to get rid of! I'll be happy to throw these eggs at anyone!

Haha well feel free to chuck some eggs at me :) gonna do my best to get that elusive final prize before the whacking festival ends.
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to all my Neighbourinos - my eggs are stacking up nicely.

I'll keep dropping off at yours too.
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it really possible to get the last prize in wacking snake game before the dead line just by wacking snakes? I don't have that many friends on my account and it seems such a large target to reach
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,098
    Forum Member
    Feel free to add me - clapyourhandss :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys don't know if you know this but if you send Lisa to release snakes to one of your friends towns. You are actually stealing 5 snakes from them. Sending them to the other springfield it the best course of action if you don't want to upset people
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Added most people on here,my username is Gareth19791 if you want to add me back
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Add me michcapone422

I've got loads of eggs and it seems a waste putting them in other Springfield!
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone needing a new neighbour feel free to add Sniffle774 amd hopefully folks dont mind but i have added all you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A tip to fellow whackers: make sure you have room for the prizes before you win them as there is a glitch where it won't store in your inventory. Would be gutting to get one of the big prizes and lose it!
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm staying away as I'm hating the Whacking stuff, just bores me!

Pop in to collect daily bonus and set tasks but sitting there tapping endless snakes....zzz
  • SalbatesSalbates Posts: 2,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Add me bamdaph759 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who put a smiley face made from eggs in my springfield? Made me smile :D
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, just added some of you, hope you don't mind :)
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    This Whacking day thing is getting on my nerves now. I don't mind logging in and setting some jobs, collecting money etc, but smashing eggs, collecting snakes and going though all my friends to distribute more eggs is getting tedious and is very time consuming.

The top prize should have been at 5k snakes and only ran for 2 weeks imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think it's clear they made the higher tier Whacking day prizes difficult to obtain in an effort to get us to by more donuts. After all as it's free to play they rely on the add on purchases.

I've been playing this so much I need my phone on charge all day and am still only at 6153 snakes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am sad that people are coming into my town but not leaving eggs. I don't think am gonna get the end prize at this rate nearing the duff stadium prize
  • chinchillachinchilla Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely needing more eggs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Anyone want an exclusive egg buddy? I have 2000 eggs for you if you can promise the same or as good as you can give. :cool:
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    This Whacking day thing is getting on my nerves now. I don't mind logging in and setting some jobs, collecting money etc, but smashing eggs, collecting snakes and going though all my friends to distribute more eggs is getting tedious and is very time consuming.

The top prize should have been at 5k snakes and only ran for 2 weeks imo.

Agreed, at least there's only a week of it left now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think I will even get half way through these snake prizes :(

I been leaving eggs in peoples springfields every day, but I never seem to get any.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am sad that people are coming into my town but not leaving eggs. I don't think am gonna get the end prize at this rate nearing the duff stadium prize

Am leaving some for you - with so many people on here I share them out though, so there's never loads in one go,
  • paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got 400 eggs that need distributing...will be adding everyone on the thread and spreading the love :)

anyone lurking - I'm paulbrock2
  • chinchillachinchilla Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I will even get half way through these snake prizes :(

I been leaving eggs in peoples springfields every day, but I never seem to get any.

Same here - just got Duff Stadium so i've got no chance!