Is it too much to ask for no boos in the final?

P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
Forum Member
✭✭
Whether you like all of the final 5 or not, none of them deserve to be booed.

But knowing the crowd, there will be boos for at least 2 or 3 of them. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll probably tell the crowd to boo Dexter, Gina and Charlie and then give massive cheers to Sam and the Twins.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    I hope no-one boos - I'm pretty sure BB tells them not to though, I don't remember seeing a finalist even being booed (maybe I'm wrong on that one though?)
  • sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Way too much to ask imo.I would like them all to be cheered, like or loathe them they have provided us with the show. None of them has done anything terrible.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is rare these days for a housemate not to get booed. The crowd seems to have got a lot more fickle this year though.

Sophie got massive Boos but when she came out it was ALL cheers. Sophie was never my favorite but I was so happy that she got cheers.

I am hoping the crowd this year will have the class just to cheer everyone whether they like them or not but then again, it might be like the crowd that Booed Aaron.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope there are no boo's but even worse are the "GET X OUT" chants !
  • StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They said on BBbots that a winner was bood (Aaron? I never saw that series). I know people in 3rd spot usually get bood. Deana, Ash, and Makosie (probably the worst boo's) all came third.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I can't stand the booing especially in a final but no doubt the crowd will be booing.
    It was so disrespectful when Aaron won and he got booed out of the house.

Edi: wouldn't have minded the boos so much for Connor but he got cheers :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina and Dexter will get badly booed
    Charlie and Twins will get mixed
    Sam will get cheers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    I can't stand the booing especially in a final but no doubt the crowd will be booing.
    It was so disrespectful when Aaron won and he got booed out of the house.

I didn't see the Aaron series, that's awful :cry:
  • callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not too much to ask, but I think it is too much to expect unfortunately. You now the crowds they get in.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    P_P wrote: »
    Whether you like all of the final 5 or not, none of them deserve to be booed.

But knowing the crowd, there will be boos for at least 2 or 3 of them. :rolleyes:

I agree. Nobody who makes it to the final should be booed. I've always hated that. I remember Jason in BB5 being runner up and being booed and even a winner (Aaron) being booed. Disgraceful imo.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    The crowd always manage to kill the mood nowadays. The final used to feel like a huge celebration, no matter the result, and yet now I always come away feeling flat and underwhelmed.

To be honest I've found this series enjoyable to the point where I would have been happy with no boos for anyone that's gone or will go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina and Dexter will get badly booed
    Charlie and Twins will get mixed
    Sam will get cheers

I really don't like Dexter and am not keen on Gina either but they have got to the final and I will be really annoyed if they get booed. Same goes for any of the finalists.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The worst one for me was Luke "hundwed gwand" Marsden booing Rachel when she won. The odious twerp.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I really don't like Dexter and am not keen on Gina either but they have got to the final and I will be really annoyed if they get booed. Same goes for any of the finalists.

I agree, I am not keen on any of this lot but I would hate for them to get booed, it just shows really bad sportsmanship.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sunstone wrote: »
    The worst one for me was Luke "hundwed gwand" Marsden booing Rachel when she won. The odious twerp.

Do you know I think he might actually be my least favourite hm ever (at least he's way up near the top of the ladder). Horrible little sh*t and they keep insisting on rolling him out every year for BOTS. So full of himself and his must have been the fakest of all the fake "showmances". Yuk. Just talking about him makes me feel I need to take a shower.:mad: As for him booing Rachel, I really didn't want her to win but that was disgusting of him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There will be boos, they can't help themselves. Thick as workhouse custard that lot. They've kind of become pivotal to the show unfortunately. Having said that, we all take too much notice of them. The housemates judge a lot by their reactions, you can come on here and see 10 threads on the 'crowd reaction,' and I'm sure some (equally thick) voters can get influenced by it. I've been saying for years they should do away with them, but it's never going to happen now, sadly they're a 'huge' part of the show :(

I expect we won't be able to hear half of the interviews either because of the pathetic heckling and chants of 'off! off! off!' :(
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The booing is ridiculous. I found it so hard to watch when Sophie got badly booed. Yes, she was bitchy and a little dull but she was still a nice young girl and I just can't believe people would actually boo her that bad.

I don't like Sam or the Twins but they have earned their place in the final - but so have Charlie, Gina and Dexter. It's the final why do they have to ruin it with booing? It was bad enough when Makosi got booed that badly but last year when Deana got booed and Conor got cheered two weeks before I thought it was ridiculous. Final should be a no-boo time

Edit: What's worse is when they chant "off off off"! It's like paying to go to a concert to boo a singer off!
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet the booing is organised by BB .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    The booing is ridiculous. I found it so hard to watch when Sophie got badly booed. Yes, she was bitchy and a little dull but she was still a nice young girl and I just can't believe people would actually boo her that bad.

I don't like Sam or the Twins but they have earned their place in the final - but so have Charlie, Gina and Dexter. It's the final why do they have to ruin it with booing? It was bad enough when Makosi got booed that badly but last year when Deana got booed and Conor got cheered two weeks before I thought it was ridiculous. Final should be a no-boo time

Edit: What's worse is when they chant "off off off"! It's like paying to go to a concert to boo a singer off!

BIB That's the part that confuses me the most. They wait hours for an eviction and then chant all through the interview. makes no sense at all.:confused:
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    The producers Tell the audience who to Boo. Gina and Dexter are targeted so much by Emma and bbb producers.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    I bet the ones who are there booing people like Gina/Dexter would be the first ones to complain if the house was filled with Sams and the series was getting annihilated by people for being boring.