Options

Lola killed Lucy

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
Forum Member
I am 100% certain that Lola will be Lucy's killer, although I can't give a specific motive yet I am sure it will be her that did it. There was a subtly clue a few weeks ago when Ian said something along the lines of 'for all we know, the murderer could be coming in here buying chips' and later that same episode Lola was leaving the flat to specifically buy chips. I don't think it was a red herring, and following tonight's revelations I don't doubt my predictions.

Comments

• Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome Ryan.

Every week I think it's somebody different. I watched the Good Friday episode again and feel there's significance in Lucy looking back at her house as wandered down the market.

She received a message from someone close who still has her phone and purse.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Welcome Ryan.

Every week I think it's somebody different. I watched the Good Friday episode again and feel there's significance in Lucy looking back at her house as wandered down the market.

She received a message from someone close who still has her phone and purse.

I keep forgetting that bit :blush: someone close to her would surely HAVE to be Peter, Lauren, Max, Lee......... although we clearly saw Peter in the pub sending her messages that she didnt reply to.........
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I think Lola has something to do with the pictures, but I dont think she killed Lucy.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Still think it's Peter.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Still think it's Peter.

'When I went to go for help she was still breathing' could be a another twist!

And if the above line is used further down the line I want some cash for Auntie Beeb using that ok? ;-)
  • Options
    emma dailyemma daily Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously it is Ben Mitchell who has links to all the characters and then Phil will pin it on the returning Nick Cotton, after finding out he is alive and tries to cause trouble for his son Charlie and Ronnie's baby.
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    During Lauren's birthday, Lola was shown quite clearly to be jealous of Lucy and Peter spending time together. Potential motive?

Maybe. I still stand by my two suspects, though.

Nick Cotton. (Lucy discovered he faked his death)

Denise Fox. (No idea why, just gut instinct)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    I think Lola has something to do with the pictures, but I dont think she killed Lucy.

the photos are just odd - stalker like photos really arent they - would Billy do that? unless he found out Lucy was taking drugs and was going to blackmail her into giving him his job back at LB Lettings.........

I think there is more to Billys story but I dont think he killed her - I dont think Lola killed her either
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I think the photos were Peter's from when he was choosing one for the funeral. Notice they included the one that was actually used. As for Lola, you could be onto something but I'm not sure. It's possible she and Jay may have kissed and Lucy saw them that night.
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the photos were Peter's from when he was choosing one for the funeral. Notice they included the one that was actually used. As for Lola, you could be onto something but I'm not sure. It's possible she and Jay may have kissed and Lucy saw them that night.

Don't find it very believable that Lola would kill Lucy for something like that.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    I think Terry would've been revealed to be linked to Lucy in some way; however due to Bianca's exit they've had to probably re-write.

Or something in his past would throw suspicious onto him - like the bloke in Broadchurch (and this is what inspired EE).

Following the Broadchurch thing I'm guessing it'll be the relation of someone close to Ian eg Charlie Cotton (Dot was the first round to Ian's to show support etc and have been friends forever) or Nick Cotton.

That's my guess for now :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just wondering - who lived in the flat before Billy?

could the photos have been left there by a previous tenant..........

if the photos were Peters and he were choosing one for the funeral, why would they have been hidden under the fridge?
  • Options
    issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    I hope its Lola. Probably more of an accidental death though.

Genuinely will be seriously annoying if it turns out to be Peter. Although it will be a shocking twist, it will ruin the Beales.
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,841
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »
    just wondering - who lived in the flat before Billy?

could the photos have been left there by a previous tenant..........

if the photos were Peters and he were choosing one for the funeral, why would they have been hidden under the fridge?

Billy has lived there ever since he was with Julie Perkins (Lola's grandmother).
    And if the photos had been there before they moved in they would show the "old" Lucy:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Walford police are looking in the wrong place, Lucy's killer lives in Coronation Street. :o
    That's no more unfeasible than the EE story line so far
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    Billy has lived there ever since he was with Julie Perkins (Lola's grandmother).
    And if the photos had been there before they moved in they would show the "old" Lucy:D

has he :blush::blush: whoops, I thought he moved in within the last year or so :confused: bang goes my theory of the previous tenant (whoever that was) being a Lucy stalker :D:p
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Here are some more suspects...

Dot with the candlestick
    Jay with the knife
    Phil with the baseball bat
    Sharon with the poison
    Lisa Mitchell with the gun
    Fat Elvis with the dodgy meat
    Peggy with the necklace
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Still think it's Peter.

I'm with you, always have thought it was Peter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I started to suspect Lola yesterday after she immediately believed Billy's story and said the police would be able to see that he didn't kill her. It could easily be that she has a lot of trust in Billy, but this method of leaving clues isn't unprecedented.

It would also justify this strange pairing of Lola and Peter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Lola could do such a thing in the past when she was wild .

But since Lexie arrived, I think she has shown she's got a good heart :)

I still think Nick Cotton smoked Lucy . (RIP) :cry:
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Calling it now, it was Phil.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ecckles wrote: »
    The Walford police are looking in the wrong place, Lucy's killer lives in Coronation Street. :o
    That's no more unfeasible than the EE story line so far

To be fair, as I said on another thread, my son said to me quite innocently did Peter Barlow kill Lucy Beale? Then realised he was watching a different soap. :o

Just thinking Corrie is thirty years ahead of EE. We now see the detriment of killing a twin historically linked with a long standing character. Look at Peter (coincidentally) Barlow's demise due to the loss of Susan. She was a twin wasn't she? Peter Beale will be spiralling out of control and become an alcoholc bigmist in 2040!!! :D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I genuinely have no idea who it was :o

I'm useless at spotting clues though unless someone is looking shifty a la soap cliche no 1,000,000 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I genuinely have no idea who it was :o

I'm useless at spotting clues though unless someone is looking shifty a la soap cliche no 1,000,000 :D

me neither :confused: although I pretty sure its no-one who has been accused ie Jake, Billy
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    me neither :confused: although I pretty sure its no-one who has been accused ie Jake, Billy

Exactly. That's all I know. I'm hoping that the killing was murder and not an accident though :D