Options

Neighbours Chris & Josh BIG spoilers

Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
Forum Member
✭✭✭
ok, so Lucy Robinsons is about to turn one residents life upside down
She returns to Ramsay Street and after making friends with Chris Pappas, she asks him to father a child with her leaving the young mechanic stunned and with plenty too think about..

also
Naomi will start flirting with young Josh Willis, but will he fall for her charms?

Comments

• Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Lucy know that Chris is gay?
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it just me who thought that Josh and Chris were gonna become a couple when I saw the thread title?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Was it just me who thought that Josh and Chris were gonna become a couple when I saw the thread title?

I wish, my hot Neighbours fantasy couple would be Brad & Brennan.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    Who has a child with someone they've just met? Yes i know "accidents happen" but this is the complete opposite.
    I mean it's not like they'll be sleeping together. What an odd storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Lucy does know Chris is gay, but after chats with him and becoming his friend over a problem He has regarding Gemma and Kyle's wedding, She asks him .. even her Brother Paul is left stumped as to why she would do this, but Lucy explains that her biological clock is ticking and she wants a child.

I think It's a great storyline for Neighbours to cover. Just hope they see it through... Maybe the baby will be born on the 30th Anniversary? A new Robinson..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Thought Lucy asking someone as young as Chris was a big strange, but then thinking about it, she wants a child and he's gay so he'll never have children of his own as he would most likely adopt in the future. This could be interesting
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    belle15 wrote: »
    Thought Lucy asking someone as young as Chris was a big strange, but then thinking about it, she wants a child and he's gay so he'll never have children of his own as he would most likely adopt in the future. This could be interesting

Exactly. I think a lot of single women in the thirties consider having a baby with a friend and their gay friends will often be top of the candidate list as they feel there will be no complications of the man wanting a full relationship and also it will appeal to them to have a child of their own which obviously they won't with a male partner unless they go down the surrogate route.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never saw Lucy as the maternal type I always thought she was childless by choice. It makes sense though she's approaching 40 so doesn't have long left to conceive and with Chris being gay he probably doesn't have much chance of becoming a dad. Sounds like it could be an interesting storyline.

Don't like the sound of Josh and Naomi she's way to old for him. I thought she was into older men anyway her ex Charles is in his 50, now she's going after a school boy! Sheila and Terese's reactions should be good though.
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    I like that Lucy is returning with her own story.

I think this will be quite interesting, especially as Paul suspects there's more to Lucy's desire for a baby than she's letting on. I also think it makes sense for her to pick Chris, who is gay and a stranger, b/c these things can get too complicated with someone you're friends with.

If Chris says yes, it'll be a new spin on the surrogacy story for the show. And anything will be better than the Susan/Libby/Dan surrogacy story of 2009!

I'll reserve judgement on the Naomi/Josh affair until it airs. But it could be quite fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Melissa Bell returning as a regular?

On another note I am hoping that Nate Kinski may get together with Chris.
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    No. This is an extended guest stint for Melissa Bell. Well, anything is extended compared to the handful of episodes last time.

I'll reserve judgement on Nate Kinski and any potential coupling with Chris until he first airs.
  • Options
    alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    i cant find the source for this, anyone?
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad Lucy is returning for longer and having a proper storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    No. This is an extended guest stint for Melissa Bell. Well, anything is extended compared to the handful of episodes last time.

I'll reserve judgement on Nate Kinski and any potential coupling with Chris until he first airs.

As I said in a previous post Nate is set for a romance with a Ramsay Street regular, it could be that he is straight but I think a) Imogen is going too be too young and b) Paige is caught up in the reveal, Imogen and Paige are the only single girls on the Street as Naomi is about to have some kind of affair with Josh. I am leaning towards Chris on this one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Glad Lucy is returning for longer and having a proper storyline.

me too..Paul needs his family now

plus what is Naomi up to now lol tart :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    me too..Paul needs his family now

plus what is Naomi up to now lol tart :D

I wish Gail would return full time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    I wish Gail would return full time.

That would be fab, even some guest appearances would be good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alienpanda wrote: »
    i cant find the source for this, anyone?

http://www.neighboursboard.co.uk/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7&start=440

There you go!
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So will Chris be expected to have penetrative sex with Lucy, or will he just provide his semen in a pot?

1) He's gay and he doesn't find women a turn on
    2) He'd be ****ing a woman 20 years older than himself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So will Chris be expected to have penetrative sex with Lucy, or will he just provide his semen in a pot?

1) He's gay and he doesn't find women a turn on
    2) He'd be ****ing a woman 20 years older than himself.

Turkey Baster probably.