Operation Get Pav Out !

Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I find him so dull he brings nothing to the house and people only want to keep him cause they feel sorry for him as an actual housemate he's boring .

Comments

• sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, get that creep Chris out.
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, I'm so sick of this 'mindlessly support the perceived victim' bandwagon, it's the same thing every year on this forum
  • humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Racial activities going on here
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    And so the campaigns begin. How tiresome ^_^
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Pav is an excellent HM.

Intelligent, insightful. Not afraid to speak his mind or stand his ground when required. Great shower beats. What's not to like.

He is head and shoulders above most of the morons in there on the above alone.

Pav to stay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, he is totally playing the victim.
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pav is quite a dreary non-entity in the house, and Chris is still good value, so I reckon the best move at this stage is to get Pav out (not that I encourage voting of course). Also, I really don't get the anti Chris hysteria that's going around at the moment.
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck with this, Pav isn't going anywhere, cringebag Zoe's time has come. Tea leaves told me so you can't even be questioning the truth
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I'll be voting for him to go this week. I am sick of all the turncoats on here sticking up for the newbie and being absolutely vile about Chris.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Pav is an excellent HM.

Intelligent, insightful. Not afraid to speak his mind or stand his ground when required. Great shower beats. What's not to like.

He is head and shoulders above most of the morons in there on the above alone.

Pav to stay.
    Yep :cool:
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I would rather keep Pav in.
    From what I have seen he talks sense and I for one want to hear what else he has to say :)

Edit: I would prefer Zoe to go please.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not for me. Far more worthy candidates for "get out" status.

Besides, Pav deserves to stay for the shower rap alone :D At least it was catchy, unlike some HMs in the past who have tried to errr...rap
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danigirl wrote: »
    Not for me. Far more worthy candidates for "get out" status.

Besides, Pav deserves to stay for the shower rap alone :D At least it was catchy, unlike some HMs in the past who have tried to errr...rap
    Like Winston? :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be voting for him to go this week. I am sick of all the turncoats on here sticking up for the newbie and being absolutely vile about Chris.

I usually agree with most of your posts but what have you been smoking today?! ;-)
    Chris hasn't been nice to/about Pav, Pav has done next to nothing wrong. It doesn't make me a turncoat to be disappointed in him.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Yes get him out he's boring !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Like Winston? :blush:

:o No! I'd blocked that out! Oh why did you have to remind me.

Actually I was thinking BB12's Aden :)

Scuse me while I try to reblock the memory of Winston rapping to Danielle :blush:
  • QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because winston and ash are entertainment itself
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    farlofan wrote: »
    I usually agree with most of your posts but what have you been smoking today?! ;-)
    Chris hasn't been nice to/about Pav, Pav has done next to nothing wrong. It doesn't make me a turncoat to be disappointed in him.

I don't smoke anything thank you very much:o

I don't like Pav, he is a trouble maker and I will be voting him out to try to save Chris because he deserves to be in the final and Pav doesn't.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member

Well said. I think anyone with a sense of decency can sympathise with Pav after how both Chris and Mark were with him last night. Chris may well be going through some kind of bad week, but he'd only get my vote to stay if he went some way in rectifying his behaviour......and that patronising hug didn't cut it with me at all. As for Mark? Well there's just no justification in that nasty little twerp's behaviour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danigirl wrote: »
    :o No! I'd blocked that out! Oh why did you have to remind me.

Actually I was thinking BB12's Aden :)

Scuse me while I try to reblock the memory of Winston rapping to Danielle :blush:
    Would you like to borrow my mind bleach? :D

I'm never without it whilst watching BB ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QueenPixie wrote: »
    because winston and ash are entertainment itself
    I know.....laugh-a-minute lads they are *rollseyes*
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    dtorre wrote: »
    I agree, I'm so sick of this 'mindlessly support the perceived victim' bandwagon, it's the same thing every year on this forum

That's correct. Everyone that doesn't think like you is mindless 'roll eyes'
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Yes get him out he's boring !

I thought Chris had that title all sewn up but now he's got his very own bully story line I guess he's a fascinating HM :D

Pav FTW :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't smoke anything thank you very much:o

I don't like Pav, he is a trouble maker and I will be voting him out to try to save Chris because he deserves to be in the final and Pav doesn't.

yh ....hence the wink at the end.
    Can you give some examples of how he has tried to cause trouble?
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. I really liked Chris but his behaviour has been astonishing. I don't dislike him, more dissappointed. :(He didn't need to go down the route he has taken. Feeling threatened by the newcomers is one thing and very understandable, however to single one out and dish out judgements on his(Pav's) non existent bad or questionable behaviour is just wrong. Hope Chris gets a blinkin grip. Shame to loose it so badly near the end.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Pav to stay for me.

He tries to have fun. And when he's having issues he asks for advice. Even when thay advice has been nasty he's been fine about it.

It's not Pav's fault that nobody has given him a chance. He has been good value this week with the Chris/Ashleigh angle. People said it would be dull with the Biancas and Steve's going but i much prefer to see stories like this unfold.