Carb cravings

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,846
Forum Member
I've never craved carbs before...but the last couple of months I have been feeling quite stressed and am not sleeping very well. I keep craving carbs like crazy! I think this has made me put on a bit of weight.
Any suggestions to keep the carb cravings at bay!?

Comments

• Weigh-ManWeigh-Man Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chromium I have found is very good for carb cravings, the ones I take are Chromium Picolinate and they are from Holland and Barret.

You can get them form health shops and chemists, they stop sugar cravings for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, finally, a discussion about the intricate woodworking of coastal crustacians!! Oh, sorry I thought we were talking about crab carvings!!! :(:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,846
    Forum Member
    mysticegg wrote: »
    Ah, finally, a discussion about the intricate woodworking of coastal crustacians!! Oh, sorry I thought we were talking about crab carvings!!! :(:D

:p

An interest in crabs eh?? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,846
    Forum Member
    Weigh-Man wrote: »
    Chromium I have found is very good for carb cravings, the ones I take are Chromium Picolinate and they are from Holland and Barret.

You can get them form health shops and chemists, they stop sugar cravings for me.

Thanks! I shall give them a try.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think i should give them a try too, just sat here and polished off 2 packets of biscuits, darn will i regret it later, best find my pain pills and book my bed in the er.

not done that for years.