Matt Smith's Index Finger (L/H)

outsideoutside Posts: 5,610
Forum Member
i just dont thingk its as good as the other Doctors index fingers. Its lazy and moff is to blame

I don't want to turn this into another Mat smiths index finger is killing dr who thread ( or do I? ;)) but its time Matt Smith's left hand index finger left the seres for good.

'll just stick with my peter davidson - thegod old days when an index finger really was a index finger :rolleyes:

Comments

• lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    outside wrote: »
    i just dont thingk its as good as the other Doctors index fingers. Its lazy and moff is to blame

I don't want to turn this into another Mat smiths index finger is killing dr who thread ( or do I? ;)) but its time Matt Smith's left hand index finger left the seres for good.

'll just stick with my peter davidson - thegod old days when an index finger really was a index finger :rolleyes:

Never mind his index finger, I hate his pinky:p.

Anyway, how do you know that it is his Index finger and not a prosthetic?:confused::rolleyes:
  • outsideoutside Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    Never mind his index finger, I hate his pinky:p.

Anyway, how do you know that it is his Index finger and not a prosthetic?:confused::rolleyes:

you think the prediction team in Cardiff made him wear a false finger? spose so as look at what they made Ecclestone's ears do.

Nah, im going to ignore any sensible evidence you give me and blame moff
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you think the prediction team in Cardiff made him wear a false finger? spose so as look at what they made Ecclestone's ears do.

Nah, im going to ignore any sensible evidence you give me and blame moff

Well in Chris' case, they had to reduce his ears, as we all know that he is a hardcore trekkie:p.

Anyway, here is his middle finger before he started who and here after. Case proven methinks:cool:
  • dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know for a fact that the designers took inspiration from Matts index finger when creating the hands of the Silents

FFS outside it is 2012. If a man wants to have an eclectic index finger it is his damn perogative
  • HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why they don't just chop it off at the wrist. Fingers haven't been the same since Tom Baker's day :cry:
  • dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why they don't just chop it off at the wrist. Fingers haven't been the same since Tom Baker's day :cry:

and how would he tie his bow tie then?? The companion couldnt do it because we all know kids today have no ettiquette when it comes to the proper tying of a tie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Moff is leaving this for the next Christmas special which is based on Lord of the Rings.
    Amy turns into Gollam and bites the Doctors finger off, because she thinks he has stolen her wedding ring. That's also Amy's heartbreaking exit.
  • HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and how would he tie his bow tie then?? The companion couldnt do it because we all know kids today have no ettiquette when it comes to the proper tying of a tie

Surely there's a setting on the sonic for this, otherwise what use is it if it doesn't do bow ties or wood, might as well throw it in a skip
    I think Moff is leaving this for the next Christmas special which is based on Lord of the Rings.
    Amy turns into Gollam and bites the Doctors finger off, because she thinks he has stolen her wedding ring. That's also Amy's heartbreaking exit.
    So the crack was really Sauron trying to create a new Crack of Doom, he finally succeeds and Amy falls in? Makes sense
    Forum Member
    Anyway, here is his middle finger before he started who and here after. Case proven methinks:cool:

Gosh, I say!
    I know for a fact that the designers took inspiration from Matts index finger when creating the hands of the Silents

FFS outside it is 2012. If a man wants to have an eclectic index finger it is his damn perogative

yeh, i know the date - i am a time travller -, but every other Dr has a normal one but mats mith's looks long and unusual.

WHY IS THAT:confused:

quilted for truth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely there's a setting on the sonic for this, otherwise what use is it if it doesn't do bow ties or wood, might as well throw it in a skip

So the crack was really Sauron trying to create a new Crack of Doom, he finally succeeds and Amy falls in? Makes sense

Unfortunately, you just played into outside's hand, and provided him with evidence that Moff really just steals other people's material:mad:

Burn him at the stake, I say:mad:
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately, you just played into outside's hand, and provided him with evidence that Moff really just steals other people's material:mad:

"outside's hand"?

At least it's a hand where the left hand index finger is normal and not just some actorly affectation, spitefully designed to dent my enjoyment of the series!
    Burn him at the stake, I say:mad:

I don't take kindly to being spit roasted. :mad:

Oh, you mean Moff? Well, gather the villagers and we'll storm his castle at lunchtime.
  • WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course, its not just Matt Smith's hand. Look at Tennants in his role as Doctor 10.5
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    This thread just goes to prove that Matt's left index finger is just too complicated for the average viewer to understand.

It's also dumbed down and childish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "outside's hand"?

At least it's a hand where the left hand index finger is normal and not just some actorly affectation, spitefully designed to dent my enjoyment of the series!

Have you got any proof for that. You know it's quite easy sitting at home and pretending that your hand is normal:rolleyes: We need irrefutable proof. Anyway are you a fingerphobe?
    I don't take kindly to being spit roasted. :mad:

Oh, you mean Moff? Well, gather the villagers and we'll storm his castle at lunchtime.

Going by your age 84 going on for 15, you would be too tough anyway:rolleyes:
    I told them to come to the village green at noon;)
    Webslark wrote: »
    Of course, its not just Matt Smith's hand. Look at Tennants in his role as Doctor 10.5

Are you a Tennant fanboy:mad:
    Forum Member

matt smiths is the one what annoys me so is best if we keep talking bout him
    This thread just goes to prove that Matt's left index finger is just too complicated for the average viewer to understand.

It's also dumbed down and childish.

i agree :)
    Have you got any proof for that. You know it's quite easy sitting at home and pretending that your hand is normal:rolleyes: We need irrefutable proof. Anyway are you a fingerphobe?

my finger is a normal. i dont lick your tone, missy :mad:

am i 84 or 15??? ull nevr know!

[This message has been brought to you by the letters T, R, L and O]
    Grey Code saves the day again! Sharpen your pitchforks!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you a Tennant fanboy:mad:

I think this all an effort to draw attention away from Amy's toes.

Noon? Are you mad??? The effect of the flaming pitchforks will be total lost!

Tennant fanboy, how dare you sir and/or madam! Atkinson's the Only Doctor for me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    matt smiths is the one what annoys me so is best if we keep talking bout him

i agree :)

my finger is a normal. i dont lick your tone, missy :mad:

am i 84 or 15??? ull nevr know!

[This message has been brought to you by the letters T, R, L and O]

I don't get it:confused:. Is your name Lort? Your spelling is atrocious, you need a d for that one:p

I think this all an effort to draw attention away from Amy's toes.

You had to lower this thread in one way or another, didn't you. At least we don't have to bend down to admire Matt's abnormal finger:p
    Tennant fanboy, how dare you sir and/or madam! Atkinson's the Only Doctor for me :D

Non-cannonon-like:yawn: You clearly are not a proper fan:p

Good point, and Moff is a vampire and worse, I tell them to come along at midnight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get it:confused:. Is your name Lort? Your spelling is atrocious, you need a d for that one:p

You had to lower this thread in one way or another, didn't you. At least we don't have to bend down to admire Matt's abnormal finger:p

Non-cannonon-like:yawn: You clearly are not a proper fan:p

Good point, and Moff is a vampire and worse, I tell them to come along at midnight
    Bring Garlic, I'll bring the prawns and seafood medley
    Forum Member

my speling maybe atrociosous but i can stil spell "Numbner 1 Dr Who Fan" - because its on the badge what i was awarded this morning by a forum reguarl because i am!

i should of got that badge a long long time ago. it has special powers
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my speling maybe atrociosous but i can stil spell "Numbner 1 Dr Who Fan" - because its on the badge what i was awarded this morning by a forum reguarl because i am!

Are you going to tie teh Moffff to a bed and brake his ankles>?
  • CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you going to tie teh Moffff to a bed and brake his ankles>?

tha would b an improevment! have u scene teh Moffffffffffffffff's ankles? :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tha would b an improevment! have u scene teh Moffffffffffffffff's ankles? :mad:

Yerss, I has
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have it from a reliable source that that particular member is not really to be trusted.
    She cleans questionnable establishments in the nude:eek:
    Yerss, I has

He only has three toes:eek:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have it from a reliable source that that particular member is not really to be trusted.
    She cleans questionnable establishments in the nude:eek:

He only has three toes:eek:.

Sssh, he's obviously a Sontaran :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sssh, he's obviously a Sontaran :D

Or a Catoon character (Homer Simpson):D.