lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
Forum Member
✭✭
Who would you put in i would put rylan back in

Comments

• al_capoal_capo Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was for both civilian BB and Celeb then this...

Bear
    Marc Oneill (Best housemate EVER imo)
    Speidi
    Tiffany Pollard
    Aaron Morgan
    James Jordan
    Lee Ryan
    Jim Davidson
    Nicola Mclean
    Lauren Harries
    Helen Wood (I hate her, but Id love to see her struggle against even bigger gobshites)
    Ryan and Hughie (Again, I don't like either of them, but Id enjoy seeing them fail)
    Scotty T (it infuriated me at the lack of screen time he got in his series, put him if with big characters and you'll see how much of a mad bastard he is)
    Luisa Zissman
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    al_capo wrote: »

Bear
    Speidi
    Tiffany Pollard
    Aaron Morgan
    James Jordan
    Lee Ryan
    Jim Davidson
    Nicola Mclean
    Lauren Harries
    Helen Wood (I hate her, but Id love to see her struggle against even bigger gobshites)
    Ryan and Hughie (Again, I don't like either of them, but Id enjoy seeing them fail)
    Scotty T (it infuriated me at the lack of screen time he got in his series, put him if with big characters and you'll see how much of a mad bastard he is)
    Luisa Zissman

Bear is just appalling. I really hope to god he is not going back in. Complete knob.
    Helen on the other hand would be very amusing like you say up against other gobshites.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    al_capo wrote: »

Bear
    Speidi
    Tiffany Pollard
    Aaron Morgan
    James Jordan
    Lee Ryan
    Jim Davidson
    Nicola Mclean
    Lauren Harries
    Luisa Zissman

Scotty t bear and Luisa would be the top three with that list.

I also don't think this old stars v gold stars will happen without Luisa in it although she has a baby so that's why I think this won't happen till the summer one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Scotty t bear and Luisa would be the top three with that list.

I also don't think this old stars v gold stars will happen without Luisa in it although she has a baby so that's why I think this won't happen till the summer one

Scotty would win by a mile, but I'm not sure Luisa would be in the final three, Jim beat her last time.

They might even put Charlotte Crosby in with Scott, and see who is the most popular.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    Bear is just appalling. I really hope to god he is not going back in. Complete knob.
    Helen on the other hand would be very amusing like you say up against other gobshites.

Bear entertained me, he is a dick head though. I think he will 100% be back.