Options

OMG!!!!! Major Donna Spoiler!!!

alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
Forum Member
Actor James Nesbitt talks to Graham Norton about being the next Doctor Who while sitting next to Catherine - Donna - Tate.

In the last episode of the current series of the The Graham Norton Show, James Nesbitt talks about the fact that bookies are offering odds of 6-1 on him being the next Doctor Who.

He told Graham, "I know nothing about that. I wouldn't put a lot of money on it. I would find it very hard to follow David Tennant but my daughters would worship me forever because they're obsessed by it."

Catherine Tate tells Graham that she'd like to return to her hit comedy series after doing Donna's death scene in Doctor Who. "Not right now, but I wouldn't rule it out – specials or something with the old lady character."
Catherine Tate tells Graham that she'd like to return to her hit comedy series after doing Donna's death scene in Doctor Who.

Donna's death scene

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

source

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is that going to be on tonight?
  • Options
    alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    fairypenny wrote: »
    is that going to be on tonight?

Yeah tonight on TGNS at 9.45 I think
  • Options
    JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm...Im in two minds...

That bit about
    death scene
    wasn't mentioned in the press release from BBC...I have a feeling it might be just some journalistic improvisation from that site..then again I expect it to happen so Im inclined to believe it...

Yea I cant make my mind up :p

Oh well find out tonight if she does actually say it! Surprised if she does let that much slip!
  • Options
    bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    There is no way the BBC (especially RTD) would ever allow her to say this on a programme that is to be transmitted before the last episode.
    If it is true then someone's in for an major arse-kicking:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: OMG!!!! I'll make sure I watch that tonight...
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That doesn't mean that the scene is imminent. Something for the future methinks.
  • Options
    CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BBC press release they took those quotes from mentions nothing about that.

They know no more than us.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »
    That doesn't mean that the scene is imminent. Something for the future methinks.
    And even if it does happen it doesn't mean there won't be a major reset event before the end of the episode. After all.....
    .....nobody's dead for long in SciFi ;)
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have already had indication from Rose that Donna is going to be kicking the bucket.
  • Options
    *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    Nothing on earth could make me endure watching Graham Norton - even Doctor Who spoilers :eek:

I will of course by hanging around the forum at the appropriate time to see what everyone says :D
  • Options
    MulettMulett Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    I imagine it will be taken down very soon, greatly fuelling the speculation that Donna dies.

Clever BBC!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    RTD doesnt seem to have much control over what CT says in interviews etc just before the series she said DT was leaving - and if he does then she gave away that months ago and now saying she has filmed this scene, i have a feeling if its true the bbc wont be very happy at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Didn't Donna have a death scene in "Turn Left". Couldn't she be referring to this?
  • Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonks wrote: »
    Didn't Donna have a death scene in "Turn Left". Couldn't she be referring to this?

Darn and piffle, beaten to the punch :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ i was just about to say that as well, having thought about it.