Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I worked with on a panto over Christmas and he was actually a brilliant singer. I was surprised because he was terrible on The X Factor.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theatre Royal, Windsor isn't in the West End is it?

but fair play
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's at home in theatre land :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Theatre Royal, Windsor isn't in the West End is it?

but fair play

Is that where it is? In the link I posted, Lloyd say's 'It's my first West End role' so I assumed it was in the West End...

He obviously mean it's a West End show ;-)
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many did he have to bang to get the role?
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    He won't be performing in the West End, still a great gig though. I thought Lloyd was awful on The X Factor, but that was a long time ago and I think he will be a great Joseph, even if he does look a little young for the part when compared to Lee Mead, Donny Osmond, Jason Donovan etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be a touring production as he's heading for Dublin :)

http://www.sundayworld.com/entertainment/music/x-factors-lloyd-daniels-is-headlining-in-dublin-as-technicolour-josep
    I want to put my own stamp on Joseph. The songs and melodies are slightly different to previous produ-ctions, so I’m happy about that.”

Hope they don't tinker with it too much. The story and the songs are so well known, people will not be expecting something different :confused:
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Hmmm Joseph is what people expect, not new versions of the songs. By all means, add in a few pop-culture gags, but different songs and melodies doesn't sound like something I'd want to pay for!