Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    probably his mates/hangers on.. or mr giggles. happens all the time.. tip off about when the players are out the country etc etc.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You would think with all the money he earns he can afford a security system....Tight Git..
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Jamie Carraghers' dad?
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    You would think with all the money he earns he can afford a security system....Tight Git..

Yep. Or just pay somebody to keep an eye on the place while he's away.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    what's the chances of a Chezza/Ashley sex tape being stolen in the burglary?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    the way some people go on about him you'd think he's a murderer...i wish he went to real madrid he needs leave this shameful country behind
  • Options
    bigb0therbigb0ther Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Not a good couple of days for Ashley really following the divorce. Still, at least he's made to look good my Mr Rooney for a bit.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    what's the chances of a Chezza/Ashley sex tape being stolen in the burglary?
    Er, none;)
  • Options
    ross8503ross8503 Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I feel really sorry for the guy, he has had it hard in recent months and deserves some good luck. He has always come across as a nice decent young man who works hard at his job and keeps his head down. Be strong Ashley we are all with you mate.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ross8503 wrote: »
    I feel really sorry for the guy, he has had it hard in recent months and deserves some good luck. He has always come across as a nice decent young man who works hard at his job and keeps his head down. Be strong Ashley we are all with you mate.
    That is entirely his problem!:p
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    ross8503 wrote: »

allegedly :p