The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 229)

Comments

• sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    busy busy today, hosp at 10.30, blood gases which i know its only your ear, but it is painful and leaves a bruise, and my cpap machine which has won hands down on me, then its the book stall 1st time for 4 weeks, just happens to be the oposit direction yuks
    Forum Member
    josies dvd must be no 1 all the people buying it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    busy busy today, hosp at 10.30, blood gases which i know its only your ear, but it is painful and leaves a bruise, and my cpap machine which has won hands down on me, then its the book stall 1st time for 4 weeks, just happens to be the oposit direction yuks

good luck Suebloore..with your blood gases...very brave.:)xx

catch you later...if not tomorrow...enjoy your busy day.xx:)

don't forget to watch Josie on Loose Women.xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    josies dvd must be no 1 all the people buying it

Josie is on a roll at the min....well done Josie.:)xx

wonder if John James would have done A Fittness DVD.:)xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    must go now..film starts at 11.45am..daughter coming at 10.30am.xxxx

speak soon.xxx
    stay healthy
    stay warm.xxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John James and Josie best bb couple ever.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monica West...just jump in...do not worry if no one responds straight away...we will answer at some point...xxxxx

come to think of it where are our other new posters..come out of lurking and post away...xxxxx

speak to you all later.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all you lovely jjjag threaders so sorry the posters are getting bit thin on the ground,it is lovely to read your post's you are a great group of ladies,I must confess to being one of your faithfull long time lurkers and a great fan of the thread I used to post a long time ago but wasnt thick skinned enough [dont like being critisized,very touchy so decided to be lurker,and you have kept m very informed of my two favorite reality stars John James @Josie Gibson,I do hope you manage to keep going,for a long time to come you all deserve a big thank you .

Good afternoon everyone and especially you Monica, great to see a newbie. Are you from this country or do you have trouble sleeping as it's very early in the morning?

Penelope hope you enjoy Les Mis, never seen it myself but many people have a good word to say about it.:)

Had more injections in eyes yesterday and one was bleeding and had difficulty looking at laptop as it was too bright so slept yesterday afternoon to rest them. Not too bad this morning though.

Just watched Josie on Loose Women she looked stunning and so slim. The dress was gorgeous, and she came across very well:)

Going for a lurk around and hope Monica posts again even if its just a Hi, x
    Forum Member
    im back forgot all about loose women, hosp vg never felt a thing, just heard a click and it was done wouldnt stop bleeding thou but thats my warfarin, says my cardon dioxide levels are ok and to percivere with the mask !!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello Maggi.:) how are you today.xxx
    how was the baby sitting the other night..was the little one well behaved.:)xx

i too enjoyed reading all the panto reports.:)xx

Good Afternoon :)
    Babysitting went great Penelope, he slept from 10.30 until 7 and then went back down at 7.45 until 9.15, he's normally not a good sleeper, the 6 year was a little grumpy witch :eek:

Glad things went well at the docs Sue :)

Welcome Monica, hope you enjoy posting :)

Saw Josie on Loose Women, she's looks absoultely fantastic, liked this appearance more than the one on Wagon's Den :D

Hope your eyes feel a bit better soon Pam :)
    Maggi x
    Forum Member
    just found the link to watch loose women so will watch later
    Forum Member
    not a bad night for tv for me
    Forum Member
    well its goodnight from hope to see anybody tomorrow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,529
    Forum Member
    Hello peeps, i know no one on but im just popping in to say hi to all :D

Hope all are well

Didnt see Josie on loose women but photos i have seen she looks stunning....she seems to be doing really well and seems happy....good for her......

Hope John well too....i'm sure he is ....

Take care all xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good morning all JJJers.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pam19 wrote: »
    Good afternoon everyone and especially you Monica, great to see a newbie. Are you from this country or do you have trouble sleeping as it's very early in the morning?

Penelope hope you enjoy Les Mis, never seen it myself but many people have a good word to say about it.:)

Had more injections in eyes yesterday and one was bleeding and had difficulty looking at laptop as it was too bright so slept yesterday afternoon to rest them. Not too bad this morning though.

Just watched Josie on Loose Women she looked stunning and so slim. The dress was gorgeous, and she came across very well:)

Going for a lurk around and hope Monica posts again even if its just a Hi, x

hello Pam.:) how are you today.xxx
    sorry your eyes are still causing you trouble....hope you will soon be feeling better.:)xxx

Les Mis...one word Brilliant...i have seen the stage production aswell ..again brilliant...both myself and daughter were emotional wrecks...we love a good Romance.:) if anyone get the chance to watch the film you will love it.xxxx

Josie looked fab on Loose Women...loved her dress.:) not keen on the yellow one so much that she had on at the Wagons Den Show..although it did suit Josie.xx
    wonder what else is in store for Josie..Josie seems to be in demand right now.xxx:)

hope Monica will start to post soon.xx:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im back forgot all about loose women, hosp vg never felt a thing, just heard a click and it was done wouldnt stop bleeding thou but thats my warfarin, says my cardon dioxide levels are ok and to percivere with the mask !!!!!!!!!!!

hello Suebloore.:) how are you today.xxx

great news about your check up.xxx:)
    really hope your health improves for you.xxx:)

you will love watching Josie on Loose Women.:)xx

Don't forget Josie will be on the Right Stuff Monday.:)xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MagStar10 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :)
    Babysitting went great Penelope, he slept from 10.30 until 7 and then went back down at 7.45 until 9.15, he's normally not a good sleeper, the 6 year was a little grumpy witch :eek:

Glad things went well at the docs Sue :)

Welcome Monica, hope you enjoy posting :)

Saw Josie on Loose Women, she's looks absoultely fantastic, liked this appearance more than the one on Wagon's Den :D

Hope your eyes feel a bit better soon Pam :)
    Maggi x

hello Maggi.:) how are you.xx
    well done with the baby sitting...baby really did sleep like a baby:Dxx..shame about the 6 year old...there is always one..hope the grumpy witch is now a lovely little princess:Dxx

Josie done herself proud on Loose Women..she looked and sounded lovely.xxx:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wongos123 wrote: »
    Hello peeps, i know no one on but im just popping in to say hi to all :D

Hope all are well

Didnt see Josie on loose women but photos i have seen she looks stunning....she seems to be doing really well and seems happy....good for her......

Hope John well too....i'm sure he is ....

Take care all xx

hello Wongos.:) how are you.xxx
    please pop in more often to say Hi.xx:)

Josies clip on Loose Women is on the Josies Fan Club.:)
    she looks and sounds really good.xx
    Josie does sound happy with all in her life...she looks really happy.xx

l really hope John James is really happy with all in his life.xxx
    would love to hear some news on John James.xxx:)
    Forum Member
    godmorning goodmorning so glad someone is here
    Forum Member
    josies followers had big jump yesterday from 288,247 to 291,194 an increase of 2747 in 24 hrs she will be at 300,000 soon
    johns following went down 1 again not looked who yet but its like a yoyo up and down
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    godmorning goodmorning so glad someone is here

good morning Suebloore.:)xx

l wish some more JJJers would start to post...i am running out of JJJ talk.:(xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    josies followers had big jump yesterday from 288,247 to 291,194 an increase of 2747 in 24 hrs she will be at 300,000 soon
    johns following went down 1 again not looked who yet but its like a yoyo up and down

wow.xx

l think Josie will always have loads of new followers...everyone wants to be Josies friend.:)

l really think John James is just letting his account fade away:(.
    wonder if we will ever hear from John James again.:(xx
    Forum Member
    just checked his followings which has gone down 1 and its someone called sarah
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hello ladies hope yer all as well as ye could be this weather, nothing to report ......maybe later we will hear something good ..i think we deserve it ..but ...no too much later or i'll be deed xx
This discussion has been closed.