Options

Celebs you imagine to be much older?

mintbromintbro Posts: 6,733
Forum Member
Fearne Cotton- For us kids of the 90s it's as If she's been around forever, however shes only in her early 30s which makes her not much older then then age group she was presenting to on kids tv

Comments

• Options
    Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the actress Rachel Weisz is 43...43!!! that was a massive shock to me, I thought she was in her mid to late 20s.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mintbro wrote: »
    Fearne Cotton- For us kids of the 90s it's as If she's been around forever, however shes only in her early 30s which makes her not much older then then age group she was presenting to on kids tv

Well it does... to be fair. :D

the actress Rachel Weisz is 43...43!!! that was a massive shock to me, I thought she was in her mid to late 20s.

Bugger, now that I would not have thought. However... makeup. Makeup can make a someone look much, much older or much, much younger. As can post production.
  • Options
    Chris FrostChris Frost Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly Brook. It seems like she has been around forever because she started so young on The Big Breakfast. She's still only 34.
  • Options
    Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook. It seems like she has been around forever because she started so young on The Big Breakfast. She's still only 34.

..Yeah shes looked pretty much the same throughout also, same hairstyle, same amazing body, she must be a real bitch behind closed-doors though as she just can't seem to keep a man.
  • Options
    trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dara O'Briain.
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren Harries, she's only 35 but I thought she was an OAP!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Half of the townie cast.
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirsty Young. She was the host on HIGNFY recently and I thought that although she looked good, she must be in her 50s. Imagine my surprise when I googled her and found out she's only 45 :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gordon Ramsey is only in his early 40s apparently... With those lines!!! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natasha Kaplinski is another one. She's only 40... I think it's her 'news reader hair do' that ages her, because other than the awful bouffant she's quite attractive.
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kylie seems like she's been around forever. She should look like Cliff Richard by now, surely?
  • Options
    HarrisonMarksHarrisonMarks Posts: 4,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voynich wrote: »
    Kylie seems like she's been around forever. She should look like Cliff Richard by now, surely?

I can remember the days before Kylie, but Cliff was going strong long before I was a twinkle in my dad's loins.
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bruce Forsyth looks good for 145.
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bruce Forsyth looks good for 145.

So would you on a diet of virgin's blood...
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Voynich wrote: »

She's a year or so older than me, so 45.

Nicole Kidman is 46, and she seems to have been around forever as well. Had such a huge crush on her back when we were both teens, now not so much.
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Demi Moore is 51 and you still would, with bells on.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pasty face wrote: »
    Half of the townie cast.

Yep. Most of them look at least 30 when they're mostly early 20's.

In fact, most of them look like middle aged women who have had surgery to look younger - if that makes any sense
  • Options
    incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinitta. You'd think she'd be around the 50 mark but apparently she's only 17.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    incy wincy wrote: »
    Sinitta. You'd think she'd be around the 50 mark but apparently she's only 17.

Shocking :o
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

In fact, most of them look like middle aged women who have had surgery to look younger - if that makes any sense

BIB - That's exactly it!

Another one - Courtney Stodden (former 'child bride' of actor Doug Hutchinson and housemate on the last series of Celebrity Big Brother). She's supposed to be 19, but looks more like mid-30s! :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2534401/Courtney-Stodden-shows-clear-skin-rare-make-free-selfie-assets-steal-show.html
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennifer Love Hewitt looks good now, but a few years ago she looked really old, so i was very surprised to find her current age is only 34. I thought she was now about 40/41.
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Sam Faiers is only 23 but I think she looks 28 at least.
  • Options
    Iqbal_MIqbal_M Posts: 4,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa Snowdon is 41!!! She looks about 10 years younger:o:o:o.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking at two of our 'home grown' celebs, the actress Stephanie Cole made a career out of playing women much older than herself. She's kind of caught up, age-wise, now, but she seems to have been the archetypal 'elder woman' for decades.

Julie Walters is another one who is a bit of an age chameleon in that she's played quite a few 'older/ elderly' roles from being young. To me, she seems to have the face and talent to 'morph' really well into different characters (yes, I know costume and make up help, but I'm talking the whole package!!!).

Big fan of them both.
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Shannon is 39 but looks like he's in his fifties.