Susanna Reid

Comments

• kelvokelvo Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrs brown wrote: »
    I am not STV. I take it every day users are banned and everyday users sign up so stop with these lies

Hmmm.... *inserts rolleyes smilie*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    myscimitar wrote: »

Looks like another generic blonde to me. Sit down, look pretty, read autocue, get paid ... what a life. Must be so fulfilling for her.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Looks like another generic blonde to me. Sit down, look pretty, read autocue, get paid ... what a life. Must be so fulfilling for her.

She came from Sky, which is populated by generic, identikit, bobbed blonde dollies in pencil skirts.
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member

Unlike the lovely Charlotte who looks stunning...

[end quote ]

Charlotte lands one of the top jobs on UK TV
    then 3 weeks later gets preggers .....!!!

wot is she thinking about ???
  • smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to go off topic but mrs brown has now joined stv viewer as 'inactive'

Awwww, this thread is going to miss the bordering on obsessional Susanna Reid juvenile musings from the scottish lad.

Someone needs to take up the challenge and keep the thread moving until he's back, although his last post stated he's off forever :(

Here's a photo of Susanna slightly gurning whilst showing a bit of cleavage....Phoarrrrrr :p

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A3JYHJ21Gaw/Ts78ckJBHXI/AAAAAAAAODA/f1WONaNykEk/s1600/youtube.Susanna_Reid_In_A_Red_Miniskirt_-_YouTube9.jpg

Hope this is in keeping with the way you do these things.
  • tony-wtony-w Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    [irony alert]

Corrr, thwoar,
    Did you see Susanna last week? the sexy milf was showing off her ankles on GMB, oh she is a dirty tease... :)
    Forum Member
    Maybe I should start a Charlotte thread ......!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »

I believe stv viewer started one already, so you don't have to start one. he was good like that, it's the sort of thing the showbiz forum will miss now he has fled.

Although I'm hoping it'll be like a Rolling Stones Tour, and he'll just keep coming back

We could always start a Charlotte/Susanna face-off thread, oh I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it, mucky stuff

I bet there's a few lovely screen shots of them together out there

Oh my what have I become, It's like mrs viewer never left
  • kelvokelvo Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We could always start a Charlotte/Susanna face-off thread, oh I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it, mucky stuff

I bet there's a few lovely screen shots of them together out there

I am in team Charlotte then... she was always my favourite at Meridian, and not having Sky I have missed seeing her on TV... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm off to the pub to drink 6 pints as there's a Thursday in the week.

When I get back i'll start a Charlotte/Susanna face-off thread in loving memory of mrs stv brown viewer

There's gonna be some sexy times ahead this Autumn in the Showbiz Forum, I for one can't wait, well actually I can as the drink is calling.
    Forum Member
    STV has already beaten you to it, Susanna, Charlotte and a Natalie Sawyer thread....
    I pity his Mum, she must have to be knocking out Protein quicker than STV can eject it...

That is seriously implied as a joke :)
    Forum Member
    In all seriousness, I may not agree with some of the stuff STV posts, however I will happily say I defend his right to post whatever he wants.
    Without people like STV forums would become an intellectuals debating ground full of pretentious 'r-soles' like me.
    If you enjoy a good 'tug' whilst watching Susanna Reid, good luck to you STV, 'fill your boots'
    But please do not share this information within a public forum, simple :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tony-w wrote: »
    In all seriousness, I may not agree with some of the stuff STV posts, however I will happily say I defend his right to post whatever he wants.
    Without people like STV forums would become an intellectuals debating ground full of pretentious 'r-soles' like me.
    If you enjoy a good 'tug' whilst watching Susanna Reid, good luck to you STV, 'fill your boots'
    But please do not share this information within a public forum, simple :)

Indeed. I agree with you on this.

I did actually find mrs stv's posts quite amusing with the relentless championing and lusting of certain females, especially Susanna. The dude didn't let up, untill he was banned. To be honest he never abused anyone, just himself by the sounds of it.

Anyway, I'm sure he's still happily 'tugging away' somewhere out there'. I wish him all the best with his hobby, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

There's already a thread for Susanna, Charlotte and a Natalie Sawyer you say, that boy did get around didn't he :)

Away in pub now, back to the pints, you never know I may form a lusty thread of my own later, when I was younger it was Kylie and Carol Smillie for me (hence the DS name, haha this is true) We've all got a bit of mrs stv brown viewer in us, fnar fnar.

I leave you with Charlotte & Susanna together, get a room Girls :D

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1859044/thumbs/o-SUSANNA-REID-570.jpg
    Forum Member
    tony-w wrote:
    STV has already beaten you to it, Susanna, Charlotte and a Natalie Sawyer thread....
    :)
    link please
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    She came from Sky, which is populated by generic, identikit, bobbed blonde dollies in pencil skirts.
    You know, you are really turning me on to Sky TV. Sounds like the Baywatch of the rolling news world.
    Forum Member
    Looks like Wuthering Tights is dishing it out over on
    the Charlotte thread too.... Even Mrs Brown found her way there

.... before the latest ban that is !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Mrs Brown was only here for two minutes, how did he get banned?
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh my what have I become, It's like mrs viewer never left

I doubt he/she has! ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she still not learnt, interviewing some some actor, she was all over him like some teen, she really should grown up and act her age, and try and be a bit more pro.
  • boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she still not learnt, interviewing some some actor, she was all over him like some teen, she really should grown up and act her age, and try and be a bit more pro.

Speaking of having not learnt
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boksbox wrote: »
    Speaking of having not learnt

This was the paper report, so I just again saying she not worth the money or has the experience to carry the main lead...

Susanna Reid asked Dan Stevens a rather rude question during his interview on Good Morning Britain.

It was classic Susanna, to be honest.

Stevens was appearing on the show to promote his gritty new film The Guest.

Reid asked the former Downton Abbey star if he had to fight off competition from American actors to land the role.

However she used to some unfortunate phrasing, and asked the actor: ‘Did you have to beat off a lot of American men to get the part?’

Stevens immediately dissolved into giggles, much to Susanna’s confusion.

‘Why does that make you laugh?’ she asked, oblivious.

The crew burst out laughing too, leaving co-host Ben Shephard to try and salvage the rest of the interview.
  • boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was the paper report, so I just again saying she not worth the money or has the experience to carry the main lead...

Susanna Reid asked Dan Stevens a rather rude question during his interview on Good Morning Britain.

Reid asked the former Downton Abbey star if he had to fight off competition from American actors to land the role.

However she used to some unfortunate phrasing, and asked the actor: ‘Did you have to beat off a lot of American men to get the part?’

The crew burst out laughing too, leaving co-host Ben Shephard to try and salvage the rest of the interview.

What this has got to do with anything I don't know, rather rude question? You need to get out more if you're that delicate.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It made me laugh. I like it when tv hosts/presenters mess up. Why did Ben need to "salvage" anything? She simply made an unintentional double entendre.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member

Unlike the lovely Charlotte who looks stunning...

[end quote ]

Charlotte lands one of the top jobs on UK TV
    then 3 weeks later gets preggers .....!!!

wot is she thinking about ???

She must have celebrated with a bottle of wine and a hop on...