Options

Amy Willerton set to release her autobiography?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/amy-willerton-warns-joey-essex

from this link , it has a lot of Joey Essex stuff in it.

Comments

• Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    enudzio wrote: »

Page One

I wuz pritty so I fort Id be a moduhl like my hero Jordan da bitch of Topless Booby mudahlling and being a Business Woman who got married Fame but den I wuz prittier so I beated Rylan Clarke of X FActor Fame and then Katie the Pwice is Right of being a mum and writing Fame was my manager but then she was well jel of TOWIE fame of me being much prettier so I went and joined CAN of Peter the Sainted Andre fame and then I had my photo took by paparazzi of Pet Pap who was told where I was fame and then I went in the jungle of I am a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here fame and I met DEc and Ant of Ant and Dec fame and they fort I was pritty so then I met Joey of Joey Essex of TOWIE fame and I showed him time and then we shagged of Shagging Fame and we dun it of an plane and then I wrote my book like Katie Price of Jordan and lots of books fame and I fink I will get my own show now.

The End.
  • Options
    louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she is...who?
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    enudzio wrote: »

Okay there is about thousands of autobiographies but what got you to did new thread about this for what reason? And Joey Essex, about 3 pages worth I bet!
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An autobiography -sorry but :D:D:D
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her biggest accomplishment in life: teaching joey essex how to tell the time.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Autobiography? She's only 22! An autobiography shouldn't really be wrote until you're about 50 years old. A celebrity should have lived long enough to have enough to tell. It's only been six flaming years since Amy's left school. I can't see her autobiography being very interesting. I'm guessing she's resorted to this because work has dried up.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'm guessing she's resorted to this because work has dried up.

That's I believe!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunter23 wrote: »
    her biggest accomplishment in life: teaching joey essex how to tell the time.

I can't believe that Joey couldn't tell the time using the analogue watch method. Unless he's had digital watches all his life. Joey would have grown up through a time when there was analogue clocks and watches all around. I can't understand how he didn't get to know the time on an analogue watch.
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Autobiography? She's only 22! An autobiography shouldn't really be wrote until you're about 50 years old. A celebrity should have lived long enough to have enough to tell. It's only been six flaming years since Amy's left school. I can't see her autobiography being very interesting. I'm guessing she's resorted to this because work has dried up.

Exactly, I won' t read any autobiography of any one under at least 50. The thing is when this person, who I have never heard of, is 50 she will have been forgotten for at least 30 years.
    Who gives a hoot about the shallow lives of these z list zelebs who the greatest percentage of the population have never heard of and would not recognise.
  • Options
    incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that Joey couldn't tell the time using the analogue watch method. Unless he's had digital watches all his life. Joey would have grown up through a time when there was analogue clocks and watches all around. I can't understand how he didn't get to know the time on an analogue watch.

It is fairly commonplace, I've met a number of older teens who can't tell the time on 'those proper clocks' and don't realise that e.g. 'quarter to 10' verbally means 9.45 digitally. I've even worked with some who can't put hours into context, so if I say 'what kind of thing might you usually be doing around 6pm/4am/12pm?' they can't identify what time of day that correlates to. It is shocking, and many of them don't seem to care.

As for the subject of the thread, I think artless chaos has been rather generous in their description of her accomplishments. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    She's only been relevant for about two years and even then it's total Z List.
  • Options
    Laura1981Laura1981 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Page One

I wuz pritty so I fort Id be a moduhl like my hero Jordan da bitch of Topless Booby mudahlling and being a Business Woman who got married Fame but den I wuz prittier so I beated Rylan Clarke of X FActor Fame and then Katie the Pwice is Right of being a mum and writing Fame was my manager but then she was well jel of TOWIE fame of me being much prettier so I went and joined CAN of Peter the Sainted Andre fame and then I had my photo took by paparazzi of Pet Pap who was told where I was fame and then I went in the jungle of I am a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here fame and I met DEc and Ant of Ant and Dec fame and they fort I was pritty so then I met Joey of Joey Essex of TOWIE fame and I showed him time and then we shagged of Shagging Fame and we dun it of an plane and then I wrote my book like Katie Price of Jordan and lots of books fame and I fink I will get my own show now.

The End.

I couldn't read all of this - it made my head hurt.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nah, I believe she has many clients, particularly in the South of France ;-)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Page One

The End.

I can smell the Booker prize from here:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Nah, I believe she has many clients, particularly in the South of France ;-)

I think we're talking about different things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we're talking about different things.

Quelle surprise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quelle surprise.

Just thought I'd let you know.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just another CAN client doing what CAN clients do - RTV, fauxmance, attending envelope openings, endless staged pics to make her look busy and 'sensational' autobio when all else fails. And Rinse and Repeat. And Rinse and Repeat. And Rinse and Repeat. ^_^

Wonder which RTV show she'll do next to try and maintain a profile?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just thought I'd let you know.

Merci beaucoup :D
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never heard of her :confused:
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who the hell would buy it????

Other than her creepy Dad?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merci beaucoup :D

My pleasure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    I've never heard of her :confused:

She was in last year's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!.
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was in last year's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!.

Clearly you don't need to be a celebrity to be on it.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    12 pages, inluding the cover, the back, the contents and photos.