Forum Member
    I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought that
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garbage456 wrote: »
    Oh my. How hot did she look.:)

:confused: What do you mean? She always looks hot;-)
  • Options
    Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have pictures for discussion purposes? ;)
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked good. Best part of the episode.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    She needs more airtime!
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want that shot as my wallpaper...bloody sexy!
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,395
    Forum Member
    You should have gone to see it at the pictures all I will say is.....shes a big girl for her mother :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Careful. You'll be accused of being one of Moffat's sexist pig disciples (surprised it hasn't happened already) and the Tumblr mob will be after you! ;-)
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,395
    Forum Member
    mboon wrote: »
    Careful. You'll be accused of being one of Moffat's sexist pig disciples (surprised it hasn't happened already) and the Tumblr mob will be after you! ;-)

Hardly went with my husband and 8 yr old grand daughter and yes she is a big girl for her mother lol..

Also try explaining to an 8 yr old ...why is the lizard lady and

the other lady saying they are married and kissing :o
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »

Errr because they are in love, not really a very difficult question to answer at all.
  • Options
    claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she looked really beautiful in that scene!

I really liked that she got a bit more fleshing out here too. She always seemed to be playing second fiddle to Vastra but we got much more of her personality this time. Her and Vastra are becoming more rounded (although Strax is obviously still being played entirely for laughs).
  • Options
    DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Hardly went with my husband and 8 yr old grand daughter and yes she is a big girl for her mother lol..

I can imagine it would be hard to explain to an 8Yr old about a lizard woman and a human woman being married and kissing! I think if I was explaining I would just say its not the real world so things happen differently on TV and in movies sometimes!
    Although I suppose with the new marriage laws in this country maybe its not so much fiction any more, but I will stop there as thats a highly sensitive and political subject thats best left off the Doctor Who forum!
  • Options
    jimbo_bobjimbo_bob Posts: 1,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did look very easy on the eye in that scene. She's a pretty girl anyway, but her gorgeousness was certainly emphasized while in that pose :)
  • Options
    Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was an amazing scene, especially on the big screen .....
  • Options
    WopsyWopsy Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    The scene was amusing, but it would have been better still had it been the Silurian posing in just her veil. That would have been a truly memorable moment.
  • Options
    The GathererThe Gatherer Posts: 2,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Errr because they are in love, not really a very difficult question to answer at all.

I love my dog. Don't want to snog it though.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire2281 wrote: »
    I thought she looked really beautiful in that scene!

I really liked that she got a bit more flesh out here too. She always seemed to be playing second fiddle to Vastra but we got much more of her personality this time. Her and Vastra are becoming more rounded (although Strax is obviously still being played entirely for laughs).

Corrected that for you...:p

It was a nice little scene that. Though I think a few of the Paternoster moments could have been cut.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get a Hell Yeah? :D
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that scene was either Moffat or the director literally going 'oh Catrin Stewart is quite fit actually, let's show that!' :D
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I think that scene was either Moffat or the director literally going 'oh Catrin Stewart is quite fit actually, let's show that!' :D

I thought it was gratuitous and not particularly welcome in a family show aimed at kids. I tell what I also hated was lizard woman's 'men are monkeys' remark. I wonder how long it will be before Clara slaps the Doctor across the face, another of Moffat's favourite devices.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    I thought it was gratuitous and not particularly welcome in a family show aimed at kids. I tell what I also hated was lizard woman's 'men are monkeys' remark. I wonder how long it will be before Clara slaps the Doctor across the face, another of Moffat's favourite devices.

You must've been mortified when, during A Good Man Goes To War, somebody asked Jenny why she loves a Silurian and then Vastra flicks out her huge tongue. :D
  • Options
    Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Zzzzzz...
  • Options
    DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,932
    Forum Member

Gratuitous?! So I guessed you missed Leela running around in skimpy leather outfits in the 70's or Peri's magnificent cleavage in the 80's then.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    You must've been mortified when, during A Good Man Goes To War, somebody asked Jenny why she loves a Silurian and then Vastra flicks out her huge tongue. :D

I'm not really a fan of crudity, tbh. I wouldn't mind so much if the balance was ever tipped in the other direction and we got men with hot bods running around with no clothes on, but we never, ever do. It just seems Moffat on some weird, lizard-lesbian perv trip.