CS: Tyrone and Kirsty spoiler

Comments

• footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,200
    Forum Member
    HollyC wrote: »
    Lol! Mo mouse has someone new to hate! Does this mean the end of the 'Leanne is a two bit brass' posts :D

Could someone answer my question - when are they getting rid of Kirsty
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol! Mo mouse has someone new to hate! Does this mean the end of the 'Leanne is a two bit brass' posts :D

I sincerely hope not! I love mo mouse's observations of Leanne! :D
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member

Not at all. Leanne is still top of the hate list. Can't wait for her to step out of line over Christmas.
    Forum Member
    Can someone help me with my question, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    Could someone answer my question - when are they getting rid of Kirsty

Not soon enough.
    Forum Member
    maisymoo wrote: »
    Not soon enough.

So how long are we stuck with the evil biatch
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So how long are we stuck with the evil biatch

Quite a while reading the online Daily Wail.
    We need another tram smash into her horrid smug face.
    Forum Member
    Quite a while reading the online Daily Wail.
    We need another tram smash into her horrid smug face.

I would settle for her being slung in the slammer. I don'ty really think the scriptwriters have done a good job with the storyline. They should have had Kirsty banged up by now
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please someone say the actress is leaving - does anyone know if she is

No.........
    Forum Member
    The Queen must stay. Queen Kirsty.
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    The Queen must stay. Queen Kirsty.

she is a nasty piece of work. There is surely something wrong with the scriptwriting if they are allowing her to get away with it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would settle for her being slung in the slammer. I don'ty really think the scriptwriters have done a good job with the storyline. They should have had Kirsty banged up by now

Yes, you are right. They drag these things on way too long before - GOSH - REVELATION - she's a bad guy!
    It is so annoying.
    Forum Member
    Yes, you are right. They drag these things on way too long before - GOSH - REVELATION - she's a bad guy!
    It is so annoying.

By not having her banged up they may leave people thinking should I report being the victim of domestic violence
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By not having her banged up they may leave people thinking should I report being the victim of domestic violence

Aye, yes. That's where the scriptwriters fall down, they assume we are watching Trumpton or something. I know Soaps are not real but it would be nice if they added a little realism now and again.
    Forum Member
    Aye, yes. That's where the scriptwriters fall down, they assume we are watching Trumpton or something. I know Soaps are not real but it would be nice if they added a little realism now and again.

Yep they have got this wrong big time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep they have got this wrong big time

Yeah, I agree. I do wish they'd credit us loyal viewers with some intelligence.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all. Leanne is still top of the hate list. Can't wait for her to step out of line over Christmas.

Hopefully when Carla returns she will bitchslap her into next week for thumping her outside Undieworld:mad:
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I agree. I do wish they'd credit us loyal viewers with some intelligence.

Yes, because all abusers get banged up in jail. Or not as the case may be.

The fact is abusers often get away with it for a long time for numerous reasons. I'm pleased Coronation Street isn't going with the easy way out just so the plot can be full of bunny's and rainbows though, saying that, I wish they hadn't bought the affair into it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »

The fact is abusers often get away with it for a long time for numerous reasons. I'm pleased Coronation Street isn't going with the easy way out just so the plot can be full of bunny's and rainbows though, saying that, I wish they hadn't bought the affair into it.

Actually, yeah. Spouse abuse often goes on for YEARS undetected.
    Yes, good point.
    Forum Member
    Yes, good point.

it isn't giving a good impression of police officers. If it was me the actress would be on a six month contracr with the ending mapped out for her characters convixtion and jailing
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »

I agree Fudd. Indeed I'm pleased they are taking their time over this and not rushing an end that makes everyone feel happy. Kirsty is playing a blinder here and it's right that this would take quite some time to play out and Tyrone may actually not win this one particularly as he's taken his eye off the ball in having an affair with Fiz.

I imagine he could ending up really hating Fiz for quite frankly taking advantage of his present vulnerability and actually aiding Kirsty.
    Forum Member
    Tyrone is a Scumbag-Love-Cheat
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Tyrone is a Scumbag-Love-Cheat

You leave Tyrone alone :rolleyes:Hes having a right time with that mad woman.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, good point.

Yes in real life they can and do, but in soaps viewers quickly get fed up of the same thing. You only need to look at the postings in any daily soap thread to see that. Theoretically it could go on indefinitely, but those watching will be bored to screams. That's why no one is allowed happy ever afters in soap land , its boring, which makes people start to switch off and the channel then starts loosing viewers. They need to wrap this up and give Krazy her comeuppance, I for one am now bored of watching Tyrone run to Fiz begging for help, then when Krazy's "normal" again next morning, telling Fizz to leave him alone and that he's fine. It's getting as repetitive as the Carla/Peter/Leanne/Nick love square:sleep:.
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »
    You leave Tyrone alone :rolleyes:Hes having a right time with that mad woman.

Fraid not. Kirsty goes out to work all day whilst Ttrone stays at home and look how he repays her. She should dump him and get a decent bloke.