Photo of a ghost in the Daily Mail.

1235»

Comments

• batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    bugloss wrote: »
    I thought reincarnation involved Condensed Milk?

I don't think you're supposed to know that.
  • batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    fender101 wrote: »
    :(

I have to admit I like it when people think you're being serious when you're not. I once posted this link on a thread on another forum which was about conspiracy theories. I just put "conclusive proof the moon landings were faked". Someone came back with a massive, angry rant about conspiracy "nutters" and basically calling me a complete idiot. Then someone said to them "you didn't click the link did you?" :D

Fake Moon landings revealed

Fab stuff. :D
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    potatolegs wrote: »
    This is the scariest ghost photo in my opinion.

On the Tube.. It was confirmed there were no posters anywhere with this image.

http://www.shopoflittlehorrors.com/Alien%20Species%20Index%20(ghost%20on%20the%20london%20underground).html
    Does that really scare you? Really?

The fact that the 'ghost' convict is shooting cartoonish blue lightning bolts from his hands should give you a MASSIVE CLUE that it was obviously a poster. The London Undergound won't have an archive of every piece of advertising from three decades ago, so it could easily be a poster for Madame Tussauds or a long-forgotten Horror film or a Garth Marenghi-style trashy novel. Whatever it is, it's quite blatantly a poster for something.

The only truly shocking part is the fact that anyone could be convinced by that picture.:eek: