Options

Celebrity Brother 13 - The Viewers Discussion Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're being extremely evasive for someone who so desperately wants to slander me.

... because you're not worth my time.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Well that is your view on the incident, but no one deserves to be taunted with the word bully for that?

I'm sorry that you disagree with me or whatever, but I seriously don't think either deserved an ejection or to be personally attacked on here.

I'm always willing not to air my views, but when a fun thread is getting turned into a witch hunt, I don't think I can take part in the thread anymore.

Then you should count yourself lucky that the two in question have left the BB house. Otherwise, I don't think you would of been able to take part in the house thread anymore.
  • Options
    PBarlowFan123PBarlowFan123 Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... because you're not worth my time.

Yet, you're still managing to find enough time from your hectic life to tell me that I'm not worth said time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jess just leave it. I think the point has gotten across now, you don't have to say anymore. (unless you want to)
  • Options
    I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daniel and Queenie have been put on ignore. I'll be along later to speak to Natalie, as she is the real victim in all of this. Some may call her an 'eternal victim'. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So basically, nobody can provide any evidence to suggest I am a bully.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daniel and Queenie have been put on ignore. I'll be along later to speak to Natalie, as she is the real victim in all of this. Some may call her an 'eternal victim'. :)

I'm with you. I'll be back later to speak to Natalie.
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mitchell has requested this thread be closed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitchell has requested this thread be closed.

Good. I feel physically sick.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Heya,

I've thought carefully and consulted various people, when this series ends on Monday, it will be the end of the Celebrity Brother brand.

After the response from various viewers stating that 'bullying' was going on, I cannot run a series which is run for fun when something as damaging is being thrown around.

For me, from the start I always considered this my last series, I knew its time was coming to an end, in the past I've said I will end it, but back then it didn't feel as final as this does.

I believe in my time in charge of Celebrity Brother over 150 people have entered these virtual walls, which is incredible.

I've run 17 series now and it is exhausting, but always seems worth it, but I think the 'bullying' accusations are way too damaging, people are going to be much less likely to sign up to appear when bullying accusations are being thrown around.

To everyone that has ever viewed, taken part in or voted in Celebrity Brother, we are going to make sure this goes out in style.

(copied from house)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Awww, that's a shame Mitch :( Oh well, all good things must come to an end.
This discussion has been closed.