Options

Cannot believe I now prefer Helen over moaning depressive Ashleigh.

reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Never thought the day would come when I prefer Helen over anyone in the house, but I am so fed up with the moaning from Ashleigh. She is driving me nuts with her bitching, moaning, poor me act.

So had enough of her now.

Comments

• Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I know what you mean. Its just constant unpleasantness from her. At least helen can be a laugh sometimes.
  • Options
    CarvisCarvis Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    I so agree - I am really warming to Helen! Ashleigh is trying to suck the life out of the house!!
  • Options
    NicolaJohnson40NicolaJohnson40 Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    I agree, really can't stand Ashleigh xx
  • Options
    fuzzybintfuzzybint Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen - a grown woman and mother who makes my blood boil. She has zero redeeming features and is nasty inside to the core.

Ashleigh - an 18 year old who has zero life experience and is surrounded by the likes of that above. I would be exactly the same.

Entertainment is not, for me Helen, nor is it seeing Ashleigh upset because of her so for me BB is crap until the end if she stays.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree! Ashleigh needs to grow up, stop the self pity and find some people to have fun with.

The only person responsible for how she feels is HERSELF! Helen's done nothing to her! Talk to Chris, have a laugh with Christopher or Matthew or Mark. Forget Helen, just get on with it!
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like either of them, but Helen is still my least favourite and I can't see that ever changing.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    Agree! Ashleigh needs to grow up, stop the self pity and find some people to have fun with.

The only person responsible for how she feels is HERSELF! Helen's done nothing to her! Talk to Chris, have a laugh with Christopher or Matthew or Mark. Forget Helen, just get on with it!

40 mins of 18 hour day, she must talk to Chris since he loves her.

I would be exactly like Ashleigh if I had to live with the dredges of society in the form of Helen and Ash.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would be exactly like Ashleigh if I had to live with the dredges of society in the form of Helen and Ash.

This is often overlooked. I would be so intimidated if I was in there and I'm a grown woman! It wasn't that long ago jale was the target and only because Helen got a formal warning re her behaviour she decided to let jale in. I don't really care about who goes or stays this year but I do agree that if my 18 year old girl was surrounded by that lot I'd be gutted for them...
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She DOESN'T have to live with them for one second longer than she herself chooses. She should just 'shut up or ship out'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    She DOESN'T have to live with them for one second longer than she herself chooses. She should just 'shut up or ship out'

Why should she? So what if she isn't entertaining or is making some of us viewers mad with her depression? She should stick with it she could win a fortune!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i can't believe you do either
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all Big Brother's fault. Pretty sure Ashleigh isn't like that every single minute of the day but BB have decided this is the storyline they want to go down. It's not fair and they should try to balance things out a bit, with Helen tonight they showed her being her usual bitchy, mean self but then showed her doing other normal stuff but they can't do that with Ashleigh.

Anyway for me it isn't about Ashleigh vs Helen. Still don't like Helen and whilst Ashleigh's moaning is getting a bit too much I sort of understand it and I agree with most of the stuff she's complaining about anyway
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    reader123 wrote: »
    Never thought the day would come when I prefer Helen over anyone in the house, but I am so fed up with the moaning from Ashleigh. She is driving me nuts with her bitching, moaning, poor me act.

So had enough of her now.

Housemates don't find that house much fun... :( what's wrong with um eh! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    I think when she's older, looking back, she might feel embarrassed about her behaviour. Helen is unpleasant after a drink or two, but she hasn't done anything to Ashleigh. The latter is just determined to hate her and be miserable.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craton wrote: »
    i can't believe you do either

I know terrible isn't it. I really could not abide Helen but even her shouting is preferable to Ashleigh's whining. Does the girl never smile. She is so damn depressing.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reader123 wrote: »
    I know terrible isn't it. I really could not abide Helen but even her shouting is preferable to Ashleigh's whining. Does the girl never smile. She is so damn depressing.

I agree, I don't like either but I would rather listen to Helen than Ashleigh at the moment. At least she talks about something different other than the constant whining and miserable bitching from Ashleigh. I swear if they were all up Friday I would vote Ashleigh out. She is bringing the whole show down and it's so boring.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Get Ashleigh out!!! Get Ashleigh out!!! Get Ashleigh out!!! Get Ashleigh out!!!
    Get Ashleigh out!!! Get Ashleigh out!!!
    Get Ashleigh out!!! Get Ashleigh out!!! Get Ashleigh out!!!
    Get Ashleigh out!!!
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't prefer Helen over Ashleigh but she is my 2nd least favourite in there.

I don't buy all that crap about the reason as to why she is miserable. People spend times with people they don't like every day of the week, but instead of bitch about it they just get on with their lives.
  • Options
    silvensilven Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They both drain others' energies in different ways.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Helen's voice, it's always so negative and her accent really doesn't help, she could read out a statement on the news saying there has been a definitive cure for cancer and it would still come across as being a negative thing.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fuzzybint wrote: »
    This is often overlooked. I would be so intimidated if I was in there and I'm a grown woman! It wasn't that long ago jale was the target and only because Helen got a formal warning re her behaviour she decided to let jale in. I don't really care about who goes or stays this year but I do agree that if my 18 year old girl was surrounded by that lot I'd be gutted for them...

I agree with you on every one of your points.

There is not one of the housemates this year that I want to win.

They certainly have picked a dire bunch this series.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm. Looks like the awful Helen is picking up a few fans.
  • Options
    Forget-me-notForget-me-not Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I don't prefer Helen over Ashleigh but she is my 2nd least favourite in there.

I don't buy all that crap about the reason as to why she is miserable. People spend times with people they don't like every day of the week, but instead of bitch about it they just get on with their lives.

Yeah but not 24/7 in a confined space with absolultely nothing else to do. On top of that the atmosphere much of the time, thatnks to Helen, must be poisonous and everyone seems to be walking on eggshells. I think she she is just acting like a teenager really.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't say I prefer Helen. Helen is not a nice person, but I do believe Ashleigh is also coming accross as not a nice person.

Maybe it's age, she is young, everyone thinks she's mature but perhaps she really isn't and is dealing with conflict the way a child would?
  • Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who has ever walked from BB over a dislike for another housemate?