Bianca to Winston: "I'm gonna ride your c*ck"

Comments

• Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    The faux outrage in here is brilliant

Faux:confused:

Nothing faux about it with me. I don't want to see it on my telly thanks. I guess there are people who do but it's a bit OTT for BB. There are 'other' programmes and channels for talk about riding someone's c*ck - a time and place for everything.

Why is it 'faux outrage' exactly?
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can ride my cock any any day i'll be generous and buy her a dildo haha :D
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

Nothing faux about it with me. I don't want to see it on my telly thanks. I guess there are people who do but it's a bit OTT for BB. There are 'other' programmes and channels for talk about riding someone's c*ck - a time and place for everything.

I agree I have never made it a secret how much I hate sex talk
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    wwinterj wrote: »
    I don't mind people been crude but this girl(not woman) is beyond that. I think she'll be going Friday. It seems to me she's trying to hard.(no pun) ;-)

Same as Winston then.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    She can ride my cock any any day i'll be generous and buy her a dildo haha :D

that's what Winston should have said, I bet he's kicking himself his brain doesn't work quick enough for such a mint bit of banter to come to him :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I haven't got a problem with her coming out with it, I think she said I'm going to ride your C++k drunk, some of it is obviously shock tactics and effects of getting drunk, I think Winston might for it as he is horny too and Tamara was a while ago now. He might find it hard to shake her afterwards but she might be gone Friday anyway as the Brits are a tad prudish about out there sexuality tbh.

The only thing that bothers me about her is the state of her weave.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So did Winston survive the night without getting pounced on by BIanca? :o
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    that's what Winston should have said, I bet he's kicking himself his brain doesn't work quick enough for such a mint bit of banter to come to him :cool:
    To be honest i may or may not have thought of that as quick at the time lol Definitely wouldn't of just giggled madly like he did telling her to calm down dear and walking away is better than what he did , ok he can't walk far in there true but even so :D
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    So did Winston survive the night without getting pounced on by BIanca? :o

The new housemates slept in their own room I think. He will be safe for now. ;-)
  • MissySmithMissySmith Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    I think that she might target Ash,to really stir things up. She's certainly fearless :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Urgh!!! Skanky little cow... get her out!!!!

(Is there a link to this anywhere?)
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like how forward she is, as long as she doesn't jump on him - I think people need to chill out a bit.

She reminds me of the CH4 BB for some reason?
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no wonder the daily star were basically slavering on Twitter last night.
    I don't have a problem with people expressing sexuality but when you say that to someone you meet for the first time. Cheap doesn't even come close, this show is going lower than a worms tit at the moment, after finally getting on a better footing last year they really have dragged the show back 2 years.
  • Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but he's just as bad..

They deserve each other! ^_^
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it could be building up for the next big twist.
    Big Brother "The unexplained rash"
  • roth30roth30 Posts: 3,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose34 wrote: »
    Urgh!!! Skanky little cow... get her out!!!!

(Is there a link to this anywhere?)
    :)

This made me lol.
    the outrage but still wanting to see it.:)
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Belpry_1 wrote: »
    Sorry, but he's just as bad..

They deserve each other! ^_^

Hallelujah!
    When he does it to others it's ok, but now he has someone who could eat him up for breakfast do it to him, slightly more vocally, it's not ok? I mean come on now.

You sir/ madam are a welcoming voice of reason in a veritable sea of double standard contempt.

I salute your post. :)
  • humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its amazing how so many housemates get it so wrong. Actually I don't want any of these current housemates to win. All a bunch of tossers
  • staggerstagger Posts: 26
    Forum Member

You'll be watching her, slavering all over your chops at the thought that you are so much better than her.
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's just trash. Probably known as the village bike. Horrid, orange little ****. Why on earth would anyone want that shagging them? It might be an easy ride, but God knows where she's been and if Winston had standards, he'd keep well away.
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stagger wrote: »
    You'll be watching her, slavering all over your chops at the thought that you are so much better than her.

Dafuq.
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    I'm not liking it if I'm honest.

Call me a prude - I don't really care.

she's making Helen look like a convent girl.

I totally agree, Penny. She's absolutely disgusting. I'd be so ashamed if she was a close member of my family. Any man with an ounce of pride in himself wouldn't go within an inch of her if he had any sense. God knows what he'd pick up given the way she behaves.
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    neilbombd wrote: »
    I'm a man. Why would I be "anti-male"?

I do fervently want us all to be treated equally, but we (society) have treated women appallingly since time began. As soon as women start fighting against that, begin asserting themselves, and behaving in a more traditionally aggressive, "male" way...people flip their lids, and start shouting about "vile trollops" and such. It's hateful.

BB has always been a far tougher prospect for women than for men. Women always go first, women are always treated worse, and women are always the biggest hate figures in BB. Helen is getting very favourable edits, but I bet she'd still go if put up against bunny-boiler Steven.

Quite appropriate today, it would have been Emmeline Pankhurst's birthday. I'm not quite sure she had that kind of image when she fought for women's rights.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Has he been ridden yet?:o:D
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    The new housemates slept in their own room I think. He will be safe for now. ;-)

Thats good they have separate rooms so Winston is safe for now