Options

Mark the "Reality Junkie"

Comments

• Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Mark appears on-screen briefly in this video of BB9 auditions about one minute from the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-i6KMMf-Ko

So the question is, did he apply for all the intervening ones between then and now. (Biannca readily admitted she'd applied six times.)
    I imagine Mark applied every year, he just wants to be seen and heard, and you can't miss hearing him, he never stops, as he said.
  • Options
    marg89marg89 Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    There should be a one show limit for sure. :cool:
    If you gain a modicum of success from your big chance then perhaps you'd be acceptable for a celebrity show otherwise gtfo ;-)

He didn't gain success most people hadn't heard of him until now, Zoe has a fan base but that seems to be alright, A lot of BB H/M have been on or tried for other shows, I honestly don't see the problem, I judge them on how they are in the house and until recently Mark was the only one that made me laugh in a very depressing BB.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Its tv production that keep giving him a chance tbf to him... But seen as his media career has so far, been out shone by Cheeko, i hope this is the end of his tv 'career'.

Roll on the jester type characters never last long, within the boundaries of reality tv, i think he's bearable.
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Has Mark been been connected to Dexter yet?
  • Options
    Andy__DAndy__D Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    wow i didn't know all that...

Me neither! Not been in UK.
    Are ANY of them media virgins?!
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NicoleRich wrote: »
    Come Dine With Me next i suppose....

:o Oh, but I carrrnnn't coooooooook.....

That's OK Mark.......you are such a celebrity, and a well-known and loved face........you will have fun, get some money, not have to work.........;-)
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he needs to get rid of them eyebrows, learn how to iron a shirt and get a ****ing job :p

I notice his Dad was nowhere to be seen on that audition, what this little nerk needs is some fatherly discipline :D
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    One night last week on BBOTS one of the panel he was on BB on year cant think of his name though. Said that Mark had gate crashed that years BB party on a boat . He was all over every body who was on the show asking how to get on the show ...what was the best way to do it...He said Marks not a daft as he makes out he knows exactly how to be on the show.
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark has this problem. Once an irritating little knobhead, always a....etc etc
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    humbug333 wrote: »
    Mark has this problem. Once an irritating little knobhead, always a....etc etc

Im married to a scouser and have got 2 kids and 4 grand kids all scouse and not one of them talk with that accent. Its one of those accents that really gets on my nerves....and yes he is getting annoying with his...Christopherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....Christopherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr commmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I can't stand him, his voice is like chalk on a blackboard to me...he is just an annoying little
    twerp....
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Seymour wrote: »
    I can't stand him, his voice is like chalk on a blackboard to me...he is just an annoying little
    twerp....
    It's all put on, he practices different voices.

I watched him on the Shipwrecked reality show, he was as annoying then.
    Everything he says and does is a gimmick, his facial hair, voice, eyebrows, mannerisms, even sticking up for people, he knows it gets him in the public's good books.

He will do whatever it takes to win.
    He knows that being friends with them all will keep him in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was he ever in " Scousewives", as there was a girl on that who it seems invented those awful Eyebrows, [ beggars belief what some people think they invent, ]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ever since Brian Dowling it has been assumed that if you are gay and gobby you are funny and talented. Ever since then reality shows have had to have their token gay or gays appearing. Mark is one of a long line of them. Yawn

BTW... some of my friends are gay. This is about quality of contestants..nothing else
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    A complete and utter odious little fame-****.

I agree, I haven't liked him from the beginning. So two faced and totally fake. I would love to see him go with Steven and Ashleigh.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »
    twerp....

Exactly this.:)
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redex wrote: »
    He was in a BOTS show last year?

Hmm, I think I still have all those...

Yeah many times on BOTS last year.

Do you have the episodes? I would love to see some clips.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Yeah many times on BOTS last year.

Do you have the episodes? I would love to see some clips.

If he was on BOTS several times why hasn't Big Brother shown any. I am not questioning you. I am questioning Big Brother
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redex wrote: »
    He was in a BOTS show last year?

Hmm, I think I still have all those...

Yes I saw him a couple of times in the audience. His face was bugging me due to non recognition - originally.

At the time I passingly thought, bet he'll be in BB soon...
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post script - if my very hazy recollections serve me right, he was also in one of bots sketches as well.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More false than a million false things.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet he's annoyed as hell he can't just make a sex tape/glamor shots.
  • Options
    Sachin_Shah1Sachin_Shah1 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Bianca despite every one of her faults at least admitted openly that she had been trying for years to get on the show....6 years I think
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca despite every one of her faults at least admitted openly that she had been trying for years to get on the show....6 years I think

And she lasted 4 days! At least she has one of the most memorable exits.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    It's all put on, he practices different voices.

I watched him on the Shipwrecked reality show, he was as annoying then.
    Everything he says and does is a gimmick, his facial hair, voice, eyebrows, mannerisms, even sticking up for people, he knows it gets him in the public's good books.

He will do whatever it takes to win.
    He knows that being friends with them all will keep him in the house.

Sums him up very well.