So Lee says he isnt with Jasmine wow

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
So Lee says he isnt with Jasmine wow I bet thats gonna hurt her when she sees that

Comments

• teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jasmine should run for her life away from him. I hope she does.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No surprise then. He's a totally gormless idiot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    hes such a **** one of the great things bout bb ending is not having to listen to his shit no more
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he never was to be fair. He is like a puppy with four d1cks. He won't ever be able to be faithful.
  • GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's a liar! he did tell Jasmine he wanted to be with her, wanted her to move here of wed move to the states
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really couldn't care less, Lee is just an idiot.
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well thats the end of this topic, he had us all fooled it was joke on Lusia
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee says whatever the woman he happens to be with at the time ...wants to hear
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    He wanted to marry her last week. I swear he doesn't remember what he says and does from one day to the next. Total idiot.:o
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jasmine just had back surgery today and now shes gonna see him say that
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really doesn't surprise me. He backtracked on alot of things he said to Casey.

Now it appears Jasmine is on the recieving end.

Both can do SO much better and if they had any sense, they'd run for the hills.
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee tells whoever he is talking to whatever it is he thinks they want to hear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    That guy is a fool!
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jasmine just had back surgery today and now shes gonna see him say that

Too much time spent lying on it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    So Lee says he isnt with Jasmine wow I bet thats gonna hurt her when she sees that

But he isn't she left a few days ago
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They hadn't actually decided to be together yet just like Jasmine isn't saying she's with Lee. It's just romancing starting...not that serious yet.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This man is a 100% bullsh!tter,first he throws casey the clown under a bus,now it's the turn of jasmine..it's all about lee.
  • SCOUSE-DUDESCOUSE-DUDE Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please as if Jasmine cares about Lee, people on here actually think she'll be hurt? LOL!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is such a sad tit. Really thinks highly of himself. He said he wanted to move to the US and be with her, among other nauseating rubbish. I guess he forgot the scene in the bathroom where he repeated "I want to take care of you." Watching it, I was embarrassed for him. He's gonna look the fool when he is evicted and they replay everything that he said to both Jaz and Casey, hopefully with big loud boos echoing in the background. I hope Emma doesn't hold back and calls him out. The funny thing is that he is not all that. I don't think he is attractive at all. All this drama over a below average looking has-been.
  • ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im really not suprised, he wants to have his cake and eat it.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee says whatever the woman he happens to be with at the time ...wants to hear

^^ This!:)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr Fickle is just totally untrustworthy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Its his drivel he talks about why he still cuddles up and sleeps with Casey, oh I was so tired I just wanted to lie down, if she said I want to **** you outside as he claimed why is he still getting in the bed and spooning her
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've given up trying to work Lee and his love life out LOL!
    :)
  • yeeah_jackieyeeah_jackie Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Everything that comes out of this guy's lips is drivel. He contradicts himself at every turn. Really wants a girlfriend one minute then says he would 'rather eat raw slugs tan be in a relationship'. Wants to see what the future holds with Casey and then says he never fancied her. Has real feelings for Jasmine and wants her to move to the UK and now hes backtracking. What woman will ever believe a word he says??? Oh well hes always got desperado Casey to fall back on.