Options

Pav The Hero Putting Mark's Bullshiz On Blast <video>

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oba_VAqXY0s&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

He's had enough of the way he's been treated, and he's not going to take it anymore....

HE'S GOING TO TELL IT HOW IT IS !!!

Starting with Mark's nonsense :o

God bless you Pav :cry:

Comments

• Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This guy has been telling other housemates that Pav is playing a game, yet he has the brass neck to brazenly come out with all his psychic bullshit right in front of Pav's face and yet expect Pav to apologise to him?

I bet Pav's blood was boiling there, not just because of the demands made on him to apologise to Mark in itself, but also because of the hypocrisy of Mark playing his game right in front of everyone expecting that everyone laps up his psychic powers bullshit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    Mark is a little prick. I've had enough of him and really wish he'd just go back to wherever he came from. One of those people who have never done anything for themselves.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    This guy has been telling other housemates that Pav is playing a game, yet he has the brass neck to brazenly come out with all his psychic bullshit right in front of Pav's face and yet expect Pav to apologise to him?

I bet Pav's blood was boiling there, not just because of the demands made on him to apologise to Mark in itself, but also because of the hypocrisy of Mark playing his game right in front of everyone expecting that everyone laps up his psychic powers bullshit.
    The way Pav refuses to cave in and apologize is so funny :D
    GazzaBB wrote: »
    Mark is a little prick. I've had enough of him and really wish he'd just go back to wherever he came from. One of those people who have never done anything for themselves.
    I wish Mark was the one up against the newbies this week because I think there is a good chance he could have gone. And it would have been another epic Kathreya like moment :p
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also where has this Mark not been nasty thing come from? I seem to recall when Helen and Tamara were mocking Christopher while he was in the room and Mark was in in it, aswell as his treatment if Jale when the rest of the house was against her, both instances Mark failed to stand up for the housemates being targeted and instead joined in. Strange how he's gotten away with so much simply because he minces around the house playing the village idiot.
  • Options
    chalkmarkschalkmarks Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disliked Mark from the first on Shipwrecked to the point that I would automatically turn the sound off on his self absorbed, delusional squawking. He has developed since then into an utter pratt.

Christopher's sane response is a perfect foil to Mark's hysterical bleatings. I know Christopher ended up apologising to Mark but it was done in the same way you would treat someone with diminished capacity. Better just to give them what they want so they can move on cos the apology means f... all

Having said that, how much more effective was Pav in dealing with his bs? I think the housemates will respect Pav for not allowing Mark to manipulate him.
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Respect to Pav. Twice tonight he called bs on Mark, who's of course not 'avin it.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav owned Mark in that video :D:D:D:D:D:D I just hope Pav doesnt go this week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    All Winston does is laugh like an idiot.
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    All Winston does is laugh like an idiot.

Winston the actor plays his character well. You only see glimmers of intelligence in his eyes, now and again.

then it fades and the hyena guffaws start up again
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav calling Mark out this week could do him the world of good with voters who Mark seems to be becoming less popular with, but it could make the situation of his popularity with the housemates worse.

The videos from last night don't show Mark in a good light at all though and his fellow housemates all just seem to be rolling their eyes at this psychic nonsense and the way he spoke to Christopher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    kaceyy wrote: »
    Also where has this Mark not been nasty thing come from? I seem to recall when Helen and Tamara were mocking Christopher while he was in the room and Mark was in in it, aswell as his treatment if Jale when the rest of the house was against her, both instances Mark failed to stand up for the housemates being targeted and instead joined in. Strange how he's gotten away with so much simply because he minces around the house playing the village idiot.
    Good points made here.^
    Mark is just that sort of character, completely selfish, fame hungry, vain and disloyal.
    He will be off to the next reality show after BB has finished no doubt.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to me that Mark would sell his own Grandmother for fame.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark has been rumbled.
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    Wow - Pav has gone up massively in my estimation. No backing down now, Pav. Maybe because he's convinced he's being evicted on Friday he just doesn't care? Hoorah!
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pav is exposing them all, first Chris now Mark.

He's doing it in such a intelligent silent-but-deadly way, his psychology degree is helping him.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope Pav stays this week and Zoe goes. You won't find Pav giving into his egotistical see through game plan by participating in his daft conversations about having his eyebrows done for heaven. Mark's my least favourite in there at the moment. The best bit of the series is going to be his expression when he comes fourth or fifth :D
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Christopppppphhhhheerrrrrrrrrrrrr I want you to think of an animal with 4 legs and grey skin................ermmm let me think......what a tit :D
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Christopppppphhhhheerrrrrrrrrrrrr I want you to think of an animal with 4 legs and grey skin................ermmm let me think......what a tit :D

Nah a tit is a little blue and yellow bird not grey with 4 legs.
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Nah a tit is a little blue and yellow bird not grey with 4 legs.

So im not a psychic then :D.....damn had a tour of all the arenas booked
  • Options
    QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark just got served
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oba_VAqXY0s&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

He's had enough of the way he's been treated, and he's not going to take it anymore....

HE'S GOING TO TELL IT HOW IT IS !!!

Starting with Mark's nonsense :o

God bless you Pav :cry:

Yes, about time someone called Mark out on this "psychic" bullshit. He's no more psychic than I am, yet he's been constantly indulged in this by credulous and/or arse-licking housemates. I'm glad Christopher made him look a fool and I'm glad Pav refused to apologise for pointing out his nasty behaviour. Hopefully, Mark will be up for the chop soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    I expected more after reading some of the comments. that was more of a very tiny firecracker than a blast.

Pav to stay anyway, get out Zoe.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on Pav. He's certainly went up in my estimation now.
    Although I would have liked him to be a bit more forthcoming.

Anyone who exposes Mark as a vindictive little fake is fine by me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elleellie wrote: »
    I expected more after reading some of the comments. that was more of a very tiny firecracker than a blast.

Pav to stay anyway, get out Zoe.

Small, intense burns can be more uncomfortable than a blast of hot air. Mark's ego is stinging right about now. GOOD!
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven 't liked Mark from the start and couldn't understand all the love for him, he has tried every trick in the book and has failed dismally imho. Well done Pav.