Options

Tasks to win back money

DallyDally Posts: 468
Forum Member
Marcus gets £500 towards pot for every 3 inches he cuts off his hair
Sophie gets 20 mins alone with an Atlas and then get £500 for each BB chosen country she can correctly locate
Lisa has to rate above 6 out 10 in the feminie attractive stakes from a bunch of hetero guys
Roddy loses £1k every temper strop ...

etc etc

Comments

• Options
    weeeselweeesel Posts: 5,256
    Forum Member
    I will personally stake £25k for any limb of Charlie's that any housemate manages to completely sever using a kitchen implement.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why towards the pot?

A great twist would be the winner of each task keeps the £10K

We would then see as some have said if the think charlie deserves the money the most.

Would they share the wins and money equally?

Would they stab each other in the back to get it?

Much better than refilling the pot IMO
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I were Marcus or Siavash I would refuse to do anything until after Friday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One easy task each in the DR where they are then given the option to keep the dosh or give to the communal prize pot. They are told not to discuss this with other HMs.

When they're finished all are told to gather before the plasma and they see who did what? :)
  • Options
    protiapupprotiapup Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    One easy task each in the DR where they are then given the option to keep the dosh or give to the communal prize pot. They are told not to discuss this with other HMs.

When they're finished all are told to gather before the plasma and they see who did what? :)

They would all put it in the pot cos they would expect it to be on the plasma screen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    weeesel wrote: »
    I will personally stake £25k for any limb of Charlie's that any housemate manages to completely sever using a kitchen implement.

I nominate one of the blunt butter knives he licked then put back in the drawer without washing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah. Make them compete openly or fix the results openly.

10K on offer each time, you will soon see the fakes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    protiapup wrote: »
    They would all put it in the pot cos they would expect it to be on the plasma screen.

You are either an optimist or Hira in disguise. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    colin42xy wrote: »
    Why towards the pot?

A great twist would be the winner of each task keeps the £10K

We would then see as some have said if the think charlie deserves the money the most.

Would they share the wins and money equally?

Would they stab each other in the back to get it?

Much better than refilling the pot IMO

Individual prizes would see them up their game in the tasks.
    A collective prize would see some hostility and antipathy towards those that fail to win, possibly resulting in some kind of confrontation.

Both scenarios would produce slightly more entertaining TV than is currently being broadcast.
  • Options
    protiapupprotiapup Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    You are either an optimist or Hira in disguise. :D

No, not an optimist nor Hira in disguise.

None of thm would dare to keep the money knowing the public were watching as they all still want to win - with the exception of Marcus and the Vash
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Individual prizes would see them up their game in the tasks.
    A collective prize would see some hostility and antipathy towards those that fail to win, possibly resulting in some kind of confrontation.

Both scenarios would produce slightly more entertaining TV than is currently being broadcast.

Trouble with the collective pot is only those that think they have a chance will really care and they will hide that in an attempt not to look arrogant.

Individual means that 10K is almost in their grasp and greed will kick in. Or we could be suprised and they may choose to share.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie - Musn't say "I've done nothinig wrong me" for the rest of the series
    Sophie - Must learn the times tables
    Rodrigo - Never to mention the word "disrespectful" again in the house
    Siavash - No point because he will just change the rules anyway:rolleyes:
    Marcus - No duvet action for one week.
    Lisa - No **** for one day (I'm a smoker and I know that one day is long enough to go without:D)
    David - Eat nothing for two days - fluids only

Do you think ANY of them could manage that.
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get them all playing "share or steal" (no prizes for guessing which one David would choose) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about 20k for the first HM to swap places with either Siavash or Marcus. No takers means 20K disapears for good.

Plus 20k for Marcus or Siavash if they decline a replacement
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In keeping with the spirit of the show The Eating Of The Poo task, quite literally rubbing their faces in it.