Helen erupts on Ashleigh [Video]

Comments

• JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is trash and a disgrace of a woman.
  • DoctorWho4545DoctorWho4545 Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    No she didn't, she just kept repeating herself. Ashleigh has said time and time again that she will rip Helen to pieces if she starts on her. It did not happen. If Ashleigh did not want BB to show what she has said and who she has bitched about she should tell people to their faces. Ashleigh and Danielle's duplicity is totally outrageous.

Ashleigh got her comeuppance tonight and as much as I don't like Helen she did not lose the plot but told everybody what she saw. Yes, Helen has got some mouth on her but at least with her it's "what you see is what you get".

The moral of the story is don't say anything that you don't want others to see.

Comeuppance for what?
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    I didnt say you couldn't vote if you crossed the border, i said you cant vote in Ireland :p

lol:D
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    I would like to know the answer to this question too. Kim and Jale were in on the plan to put Ash up. Why are they not getting slated?????

No they weren't. They had their OWN plan which was to save Marlon and Steven.
    Jale and Kim decided that if Ashleigh and Danielle agreed to save those 2 then Ashleigh and Danielle could choose the 3rd person to save. They saved Chris, not Matthew nor Christopher (who could have used a break). And that is how it went down in the last meeting with the 4 of them.

I don't see the need to spin what we all saw. Helen thought Kim and Jale were with her but they weren't they were with each other, just like Ash and Dan were with each other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is the witch Ashleigh lying?

She DID say I have an evil masterplan and it seems to be working.

Im glad this vile girl got outed. Helen should have finished her!!
  • BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's actually really bad if you think about it.
    Ashleigh was led to believe she could say things in confidence in the DR and then BB have decided that they'll up the drama and play those "private" conversations to the very person they know will kick off. The DR used to be a place for counsel, to assist housemates, not manipulation.

Instead, they've played it to the very woman who is ready to go and then set her off on the girls. The whole scene was really uncomfortable, with Helen going off on one and Kim, and to some extent Jale, backing her up. Putting an 18 year old girl in that situation is cruel. Let us not forget that the week she got Ash up was the week everyone wanted him up, and then this very forum went into meltdown when Matthew went.

Nobody deserves to feel ostracised to that extent, particularly for playing the game she's in there to play.

It's where her inexperience comes into it.

Talking about evil plans in the diary room & thinking it would not be repeated. School girl error - no pun intended.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I didnt say you couldn't vote if you crossed the border, i said you cant vote in Ireland :p

I have been on this forum for over 11 years now and I have never put anyone on ignore but here goes.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    We will never, ever get another Victor because what's the point of playing the game if BB expose it?

Yeah i don't like BB for doing this, most housemates will now not reveal as much in the diary room in case it happens to them.
  • hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »
    Very uncomfortable viewing.

The way the smugness was oozing out of Helen, Kimberly and Jale when they knew they had the chance to lay into Ashleigh was probably the most irritating of the whole thing. I may be biased, but Ashleigh came out miles better than the three of them.

Their smugness is vile - PARTICULARLY Kim and Jale. Unbelievable how grown women like them will follow the bully leader, smugly sit each side of her and copy whatever she does, whether it be giggle, confront, question or rant... they just do exactly as she does and feel so big and good about themselves for it! Utterly embarrassing.

Ashleigh does well in it, but it should never have happened. As others have said, diary room NEEDS to be confidential and BB so shamelessly manufacturing a witch-hunt on an 18-year-old is below the belt. And the fact those three morons feel so smug about it just makes the whole thing worse. I wish I could slap their vile smirking faces.
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And this is why the minimum age for the house should be 23-25. Every year, at the start, people say, "I hope the 18 year old doesn't skate by on a free pass because of their age," and every year, it happens anyway.
    Not this year a foul mouthed 27 year old skates by on a free pass to the final >:(
  • Gillybean123Gillybean123 Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    BB stooped to an all time low - three against one. Not the sort of show I want to watch. Helen needs her ticket taking away she is a nightmare to watch.
  • strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    No it isn't. Ashleigh has been horrible, she's been found out.
    The girls had to save three housemates. Ash wasn't saved. What's so special about him? Ashleigh tried to get one of her preferred housemates saved and that's what happened. There IS nothing "evil" about it but she said that she FEELS as though she'd done something evil.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    To be fair, i thought Ashleigh was more of a bully last week while she executed her plan against Ash. Certainly, she showed bully mentality.

Garbage.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    No she didn't, she just kept repeating herself. Ashleigh has said time and time again that she will rip Helen to pieces if she starts on her. It did not happen. If Ashleigh did not want BB to show what she has said and who she has bitched about she should tell people to their faces. Ashleigh and Danielle's duplicity is totally outrageous.

Ashleigh got her comeuppance tonight and as much as I don't like Helen she did not lose the plot but told everybody what she saw. Yes, Helen has got some mouth on her but at least with her it's "what you see is what you get".

This is true, but then if all future housemates went in the house so guarded and being extra careful in not ever saying anything vaguely negative, it would make one hell of a boring series.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh certainly held her own there. I'm glad she didn't get visibly upset. It must have been hard for her with that utter tramp screaming in her face and mimicking her accent.
    Once again, Helen shows just what an aggressive bitch she is - and oh, surprise surprise, she was having a drink. Utter scum.

Just what are BB playing at showing those three harridans this footage? Are they determined to just completely ruin Ashleigh's experience in there? They obviously knew the home-wrecking tart would start mouthing off - especially as they are yet again plying her with some cheap plonk by the looks of it.

And where was Danielle? Didn't she recently proclaim she would "go mental" if Helen started on Ashleigh? I didn't hear a peep out of her there. Unless of course she wasn't actually present during this which is fair enough. It was difficult to see who was actually there as the camera kept just focusing on Kim!

Which brings me to Kim - she is so far up Helen's grotty backside that she could count her teeth. She was pathetic in thus footage, acting like Helen's stupid little sidekick trying to make Ashleigh feel uncomfortable.
    She really is a complete non-entity.
    She should stick to what she's good at ie. lying in that bed like a motionless cadaver getting fingered under the covers by her lecherous creepy new plaything.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I've hated Ashleigh, what the producers have done here is not good I do hope they are called out on it, she is just 18 and I say again BB are just bating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bagshot85 wrote: »
    Why are people insisting that Jale and Kim didn't play a role in that clip? :confused:

Jale came in said one thing. Like "what have we seen". She then saw where it was going and left with Chris. I am a Jale supporter it's not what she said but didn't say. Her and Chris left the scene together. Only Christopher said it was unfair two on to one. Two being Helen and Kim NOT Jale.

I am shocked at Chris because he was onside withh Ashleigh. His supposed betrayal is even worse imo. Jale has only recently got to re-establish communication with Ashleigh.

Saying that I am disappointed in Jale. Still like her but Christopher has won me completely over. He is my favourite with miles to spare.
  • teandtoast3teandtoast3 Posts: 2,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why the f should helen be given the right to see Ashleigh's private diary room comments ?? what has she done to deserve it, she doesn't have the power, utter joke.
  • Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB have been out of order here. The diary room should be a place of confidence! I felt really uncomfortable watching that. Kim pissed me off a lot trying to act intimidating but she just looked like a dick tbh so far up Helen's arse its unbelievable. I never really took much notice of Jale although I'm sure she was saying stuff at the start. I'm not going to watch again to see though. She's a dick as well. 2 dicks up Helen's arse. Won't be the first time.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair play to Winston and Christopher stepping in when both Kimberley and Helen were ganging up on Ashleigh.

I note Jale helped light the touch paper and then shut up.

Its a shame that Ashleigh didn't just tell Helen she didn't care and then not engage. Helen would have just been left hanging then.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol did we watch the same clip? :cool:

The clip I watched ,Ashleigh and Helen both clearly said those Two things on the Post of mine you Quoted ,and you have to Admit ,by Helens standards that was tame from her :D
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    hihopes wrote: »
    Their smugness is vile - PARTICULARLY Kim and Jale. Unbelievable how grown women like them will follow the bully leader, smugly sit each side of her and copy whatever she does, whether it be giggle, confront, question or rant... they just do exactly as she does and feel so big and good about themselves for it! Utterly embarrassing.

Ashleigh does well in it, but it should never have happened. As others have said, diary room NEEDS to be confidential and BB so shamelessly manufacturing a witch-hunt on an 18-year-old is below the belt. And the fact those three morons feel so smug about it just makes the whole thing worse. I wish I could slap their vile smirking faces.

Completely agree on all counts. I said it in another thread earlier - the fact they show diary room conversations at the drop of a hat completely undermines the point of having a diary room in the first place.

I now don't care if Marlon gets saved from eviction this week. Right now I'd rather see Jale out the door.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's actually really bad if you think about it.
    Ashleigh was led to believe she could say things in confidence in the DR and then BB have decided that they'll up the drama and play those "private" conversations to the very person they know will kick off. The DR used to be a place for counsel, to assist housemates, not manipulation.

Instead, they've played it to the very woman who is ready to go and then set her off on the girls. The whole scene was really uncomfortable, with Helen going off on one and Kim, and to some extent Jale, backing her up. Putting an 18 year old girl in that situation is cruel. Let us not forget that the week she got Ash up was the week everyone wanted him up, and then this very forum went into meltdown when Matthew went.

Nobody deserves to feel ostracised to that extent, particularly for playing the game she's in there to play.

So it's ok to constantly bitch about others behind their back and call them names but not say it to their faces. Ashleigh sits in the dr with her toy dog, acts like a child who is innocent but then uses foul language and bitches but thinks she can get away with it because she's only 18.

Sorry but it doesn't wash with me.
  • elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that made me feel pretty dirty after watching it. So uncomfortable. What a horrible, nasty series this is turning out to be. The overwhelming majority of individuals in that house are just horrid.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member

I disagree, the moral of the story is, don't think a private Diary Room conversation which should be IN CONFIDENCE will not be shown to the house bully.