Jordan & Pete Split Saga (Part 5) (Merged)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
Forum Member
Dom-348 wrote: »
She is not going to be sending anything anywhere! Quietly or not!! This is what KPs career has amounted to. Pathetic quotes on twitter. And she has FANS would you believe :eek: Still it takes all sorts!

She's got loads of followers on Twitter.

I followed her just to give her grief for a couple of weeks, then blocked her. :D

Comments

• DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....at the time she went into IAC first time she was all but a washed up glamour model taken to falling drunk out of nightclubs. Marrying Pete gave her respectability - albeit fleetingly - now she is back to the "good old days" :rolleyes:

I'm surprised that anyone would find their behaviour together (eg constant media whoring and talking dirty on television) acceptable and respectable but I suppose there's no accounting for taste.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised that anyone would find their behaviour together (eg constant media whoring and talking dirty on television) acceptable and respectable but I suppose there's no accounting for taste.

I don't think that everything they did was media whoring at all.

Even if they both continue with their reality shows, it doesn't bother me. That's the nature of their work.

My only problem with Jordan is her behaviour/attitude.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slojo wrote: »
    This would be the same Chelse White KP sent an invitation to for her New Year Party :D

Oh and the same Chelsea White who has a website called www.chelseawhite.co.uk where you can find her contact address for letters :D

KP wasn't looking very hard was she ??? :D

I wonder where she sent the invite to..??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Part 5 now.

This is disgraceful - you people adding to this thread all the time and giving Jordy more publicity!!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    what was that headline in a zleb mag - "katies nights with a married man, alex is just a time-filler" etc etc???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    OATZ MM wrote: »

She's got loads of followers on Twitter.

I followed her just to give her grief for a couple of weeks, then blocked her. :D

I would imagine that is what most of her followers are on twitter..there to respond to her mostly stupid comments :D

In fact as I have just typed that, was there not mention somewhere that she was considering shutting her account for exactly this reason?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Dom-348 wrote: »
    I would imagine that is what most of her followers are on twitter..there to respond to her mostly stupid comments :D

In fact as I have just typed that, was there not mention somewhere that she was considering shutting her account for exactly this reason?

If I was a celebrity, I wouldn't have a Twitter a/c as I know I'd get grief off people like me! :p
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part 5??? things must be quiet in the Jordan household.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Part 5??? things must be quiet in the Jordan household.

are they, alex must be tied up somewhere and Peter is getting on with his life maybe?:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    are they, alex must be tied up somewhere and Peter is getting on with his life maybe?:)

Alex is in the BB house, Pete's rehearsing for his tour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex is in the BB house, Pete's rehearsing for his tour.

Yeah I know I was being ironic, whatever keeps Katie under wraps is a good thing lol:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan having Alex in the BB house is the best piece of PR she's done in over a year. He is starting to come across really well, sorta like Pete but more orange.

Alex has a good chance of winning this show and I think he will turn his image around and be the new Pete if he continues the way he's doing right now.

If Katie can fix up a bit her and Alex could equal what Pete and Katie did.
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Orin wrote: »
    Jordan having Alex in the BB house is the best piece of PR she's done in over a year. He is starting to come across really well, sorta like Pete but more orange.

Alex has a good chance of winning this show and I think he will turn his image around and be the new Pete if he continues the way he's doing right now.

Call me cynical, but I don't think the public at large would buy another Pwicey reinvention now that's she's confirmed the first one was a sham. There is no comparing Alex Reid to Peter Andre - and Reid would do far better to disassociate himself from Jordan completely. Unlike Peter he doesn't have children tying him to her, so it's quite easy to walk. He would find far more respect and support that way imo.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    When does "What Katie Did Next" start again?
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who knows or cares, they might even rename the show "Who Katie shagged next"
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member

I agree he is very Pete like. As I've said previously, 'good looking', kind and a bit dim seems to be Katie's sort.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree he is very Pete like. As I've said previously, 'good looking', kind and a bit dim seems to be Katie's sort.

Absolutely. She needs someone who will be malleable and stupid enough to put up with her spitefulness and mind games. Any bloke with an ounce of chutzpah or intelligence would bin her as soon as he got wind of her true character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does anyone really want 5 years of them all over the media, dressing like loons and inventing outrageous stories coz they've nothing meaningful to talk about? Looks like he might finish at the tail end on the final night - which is probably the worst place to finish if you're desperate for attention.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Too right! She needs someone she can treat like dirt and be totally subserviant to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danslink wrote: »
    When does "What Katie Did Next" start again?

I think its 4th February
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    From what I've seen, I like Alex. He may well turn out to be more popular than she is, which won't go down well.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    it would be good if alex comes to his senses dumps her and becomes more popular than her.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    She's allegedly thrown a wobbly outside Pete's house. :eek:

As the Mirror seems to be the only paper reporting this, and its only 'a source' I'd doubt its veracity though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    She's allegedly thrown a wobbly outside Pete's house. :eek:

As the Mirror seems to be the only paper reporting this, and its only 'a source' I'd doubt its veracity though.

that article made me lol............

if you reading Pwicey...............why dya think everyone becomes more pop-lear than you eh?:p
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    it would be good if alex comes to his senses dumps her and becomes more popular than her.

I'd certainly have a lot more respect for him if he came to his senses and stopped acting like her lap dog.
This discussion has been closed.