Options

The Amazing Paul Daniels getting the most fan mail! - "I'm Strictly's Sex Symbol"

TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
Forum Member
✭✭
The Amazing Paul Daniels is already getting more fan mail than all the other contestants according to 'Studio 5 live' earlier this evening, could it be that Paul's claim,

" I'm Strictly's Sex Symbol "

is not to wide of the mark, with all the girls viewing having a soft spot for his diminutive charm.

http://twitpic.com/2tpml3

I'm hoping my prediction will come true, that Paul Daniels will pull a rabbit out of the hat and surprise us all with some nifty footwork and elegant moves.

Mr Daniels is definitely one of my favorites and I hope he goes a long way in the show, I can't wait to see the magic he brings to our TV screens each week, as he glides across the dance floor, he may also give the judges a run for their money if they try to step out of line.

http://balletnews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/224047.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He makes me feel nauseous ,.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet he sends most of it to himself.
  • Options
    Karl MarksKarl Marks Posts: 3,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's a dark horse.

The back end of a panto horse.:D
  • Options
    ZeusZeus Posts: 10,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    he may also give the judges a run for their money if they try to step out of line.

Yes I think they skirted around him this first show, too afraid to have a proper dig for fear of Daniels legendary sharp wit. Craig alone fired off at him, but even he was hiding behind a tree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zeus wrote: »
    Yes I think they skirted around him this first show, too afraid to have a proper dig for fear of Daniels legendary sharp wit. Craig alone fired off at him, but even he was hiding behind a tree.

I don't understand yet what the sausage comment was all about, but Paul didn't waste any time in giving Craig both barrels tonight.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's revolting. I doubt he has any fans. Ghastly little gnome.

OP cannot be serious, but I suspect he's being paid to write this stuff, or is a BBC plant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    I remember the first thing you see in Louis Theroux's weird weekends with him, is that he puts a full page mugshot of himself in the title page of all his books. I can only hope he puts the same pride in his dancing, "darling".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    He's revolting. I doubt he has any fans. Ghastly little gnome.

OP cannot be serious, but I suspect he's being paid to write this stuff, or is a BBC plant.

Floods and floods of heart felt good will messages on twitter for @ThePaulDaniels , he really does have a massive fan base.

http://twitter.com/ThePaulDaniels
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Floods and floods of heart felt good will messages on twitter for @ThePaulDaniels , he really does have a massive fan base.

http://twitter.com/ThePaulDaniels

Yeah, it's really easy to use social media to create a myth.
  • Options
    Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Amazing Paul Daniels is already getting more fan mail than all the other contestants according to 'Studio 5 live' earlier this evening, could it be that Paul's claim,

" I'm Strictly's Sex Symbol "

is not to wide of the mark, with all the girls viewing having a soft spot for his diminutive charm.

http://twitpic.com/2tpml3

I'm hoping my prediction will come true, that Paul Daniels will pull a rabbit out of the hat and surprise us all with some nifty footwork and elegant moves.

Mr Daniels is definitely one of my favorites and I hope he goes a long way in the show, I can't wait to see the magic he brings to our TV screens each week, as he glides across the dance floor, he may also give the judges a run for their money if they try to step out of line.

http://balletnews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/224047.jpg

Totally deluded in my view :p Ola really picked the 'short straw' She is the one that will have to work her magic , if Paul has the slightest chance of remaining in the show long :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    isopap wrote: »
    I bet he sends most of it to himself.
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul may be bottom of the board at the moment, but he will pull a rabbit out of the hat next week and work his way up, and he will have all the voting viewers right behind him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not with their boot on his arse I hope.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynxmale wrote: »
    Not with their boot on his arse I hope.

Paul Daniels has to many fans for that to happen.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Ghastly little gnome.

Maybe I shouldn't find that as funny as I do. Literally laughing my arse off. :D:D:D
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Derren Brown should take part next year....

he can hypnotise the nation into voting him into the final:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul Daniels is edging close to Dom Littlewood on my irritation radar ,.Both have small man syndrome and bloody annoying with it .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it's really easy to use social media to create a myth.

You don't get pushing nearly 30,000 followers on twitter unless you have a massive fan base.
  • Options
    phoebefairphoebefair Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry TerryM22 but I can only conclude that you are Paul Daniels. Or, at a pinch, Debbie McGee.

Please stop it. It's not funny and it's not clever.
  • Options
    qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was actually quite impressed with his Cha Cha. OK, the technique wasn't there, but he was quite agile for a man of his age. He does annoy me slightly. I do think he has a sense of humour about himself though...he just doesn't have very good comic timing.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,871
    Forum Member
    If he is getting loads of fan mail, it could be becuase of his money I suspect, gold diggers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was actually quite impressed with his Cha Cha. OK, the technique wasn't there, but he was quite agile for a man of his age. He does annoy me slightly. I do think he has a sense of humour about himself though...he just doesn't have very good comic timing.

I agree I was surprised how agile Paul was, he was actually quite light on his feet, I liked his Cha Cha, and I have a feeling he will try hard to show some improvement for next week as well, and good luck to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You don't get pushing nearly 30,000 followers on twitter unless you have a massive fan base.
    Uh... about12 million know he's on Strictly. So he's bagged 1 in 400 on Twitter. Hardly the new crack.
  • Options
    kittleskittles Posts: 4,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phoebefair wrote: »
    I'm sorry TerryM22 but I can only conclude that you are Paul Daniels. Or, at a pinch, Debbie McGee.

Please stop it. It's not funny and it's not clever.

he's also patsy, felicity and widdecombe as well

he is bhoy mk 2 and I claim my £5:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a nasty petty rude and vindictive post.