Corrie - SPOILERS for week AFTER tram crash!

JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
Forum Member
✭✭
EP: 7490 Monday 13 December 2010 19:30 – 20:00

Will relationships survive deathbed revelations?
At the hospital, families await news of their loved ones.
Becky is consumed with guilt.

EP: 7491 Monday 13 December 2010 20:30 – 21:00

A family fears the worst as their child fights to survive.
Marriages are tested to breaking point.
Facts come to light about the explosion but who will be held accountable?

EP: 7492 Thursday 16 December 2010 20:30 – 21:00

Residents say a final goodbye to a familiar face.
Rumours abound regarding the cause of the explosion.
Families continue to wait for news of their loved ones.

EP: 7493 Friday 17 December 2010 19:30 – 20:30

As another funeral takes place, a secret is finally uncovered.
Pressure mounts on one resident as the explosion is investigated further.
Becky continues to struggle with the burden of her secret.

EP: 7494 Friday 17 December 2010 2030 – 21:00

Emotions run high at the funeral as the truth is revealed.
Steve’s suspicions of Becky grow.
Will friendships survive as residents start to point the finger of blame?

Let the speculation begin! :D

Comments

• PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is to blame :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Residents say a final goodbye to a familiar face' is the one that intrigues me. I am worried for Rita! :cry::eek:
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I wonder what Becky's secret is?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they leave everything deliberately vague and mention no names.. except for Steve and Becky :p definitely sounds good though, with Becky's secret, and which child is going to be in danger? I would have said Max considering Becky's feeling guilty over something, but I don't know if they'd consider him their child. Should be interesting seeing everyone pointing the blame at each other too.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    k-lou wrote: »
    So they leave everything deliberately vague and mention no names.. except for Steve and Becky :p definitely sounds good though, with Becky's secret, and which child is going to be in danger? I would have said Max considering Becky's feeling guilty over something, but I don't know if they'd consider him their child. Should be interesting seeing everyone pointing the blame at each other too.

I read that..
    Kylie comes back wanting more money for max - and once the crash has happened Becky steals money from the kabin or corner shop safe.
  • Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    I think this is about Becky stealing money from the Alahan's shop rubble.

Familar face - Ashley or Molly?
    It's more the deathbed confession and relationships that worry me sounds like Peter, Leanne, Nick and Carla.

I think Ciaran will be to blame...
  • JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the baby will be Fiz and John's - Fiz will go into premature labour during the crash.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yeah I forgot about that with Becky. Seems a bit of an unimportant thing to be "consumed with guilt" about with businesses and houses destroyed and people close to death though.

And Fiz and John's baby struggling to survive sounds the most likely. Guessing at least one of the marriages tested to breaking point has to be Kevin and Sally. I'd assumed Sally finds out about Kevin/Molly during tram crash week because of their "long night of the souls", but Tyrone might not find out then, and the deathbed confession could be Molly telling him about it. I just don't want it to be Peter/Leanne because I don't want either of them going anywhere :p
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    maybe becky kills kylie to make it look like an accident instead of the whole john killing charlotte thing :eek:

dont really think that would happen though lol :)
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe becky kills kylie to make it look like an accident instead of the whole john killing charlotte thing :eek:

dont really think that would happen though lol :)

Although that would be a good idea and would account for Becky's guilty conscience, I doubt Corrie would do it as they already have Charlotte dying in what looks like suspicious circumstances.

Theres only two weeks to go before the anniversary episodes start, I'm getting excited. Sorry don't mean to sound morbid.
  • teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    Anyone else think that the dying child could be
    one of Dev and Sunita's
    ?
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Becky lets Kylie die in the fire so she can have Max?
    Surely Becky couldn`t be that heartless could she?
    :eek:
  • D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad they're leaving virtually everything vague - the only names mentioned are Becky and Steve's, but I don't think anyone realistically seen them two as dying anyway.
  • katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    D.M.N. wrote: »
    I'm glad they're leaving virtually everything vague - the only names mentioned are Becky and Steve's, but I don't think anyone realistically seen them two as dying anyway.

I agree and yeah nobody saw them dying anyway, although I wouldn't mind seeing the back of Becky I liked her at first but as soon as they put her with Steve I went right off her!!
  • auldlangsyneauldlangsyne Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the finger of blame could point at Owen, i wondered what the point was in the storyline in which the Joinery had a water leak and had to be refurbished, i think Owen has cut corners and is to blame (i hope as well)
  • auldlangsyneauldlangsyne Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... and i think Kevin is going to die
    Forum Member
    DigiGuide listing for Tuesday 7th says
    a fire at no. 13 traps Simon.
    So maybe he's the child fighting to survive?
  • charliestubbscharliestubbs Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, this sounds so good. It's really important to get the aftermath right for this sort of thing. It does sound good!

Becky's guilt sounds pretty big- is it to do with her stealing money from the Corner shop? Perhaps someone was left to die?

I think the marriages spoiler has something to do with Sally/Kevin- it looks like a huge fallout indeed!
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,870
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the 'familiar face' could be
    Ashley
    maybe?

I'm guessing the child might be
    One of Dev and Sunita's, Baby Jack (so the truth about his paternity can come out) or Simon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    I think Owen is too blame.
    I reckon that either Becki steals the money or Kylie does and Becki knows about ti.
    I have a feeling the dying child could be one of the peacock kids.

I feel a bit bad for saying it but im really looking forward to this unfolding.
    Forum Member
    bev1983 wrote: »
    I think Owen is too blame.
    I really hope so. Maybe something to do with the emergency repairs he did a couple of weeks back.

Another thing from the DigiGuide listing is
    will Rita's cries for help go unheard?
    I hope she's not the familiar face we're saying goodbye to. Maybe Becky's secret is that she was robbing the Kabin's till and ignored Rita, but I'm not sure I can imagine her doing that.
  • katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the 'familiar face' could be
    Ashley
    maybe?

I'm guessing the child might be
    One of Dev and Sunita's, Baby Jack (so the truth about his paternity can come out) or Simon
    Baby Jack is a good guess but the deathbed confession could be Molly.

I hope it's not Peter or Leanne because they are 2 of the best actors corrie has!!
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope so. Maybe something to do with the emergency repairs he did a couple of weeks back.

Another thing from the DigiGuide listing is
    will Rita's cries for help go unheard?
    I hope she's not the familiar face we're saying goodbye to. Maybe Becky's secret is that she was robbing the Kabin's till and ignored Rita, but I'm not sure I can imagine her doing that.

That makes sense.

We know Molly and the Peacocks are leaving, so no shock knowing at least two out of those three characters are going to be victims of the explosion/crash. Does anyone else think we could be in for a real shock with victim number four? I've thought it could be Jim, would his death be a big shock. I'm trying to fathom out why he's back now and what with the animosity between him and Owen and Liz leaving. The guess work is frustrating, I can't remember the last time I was eager for some soap episodes to come around.
  • A CillayA Cillay Posts: 8,215
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the child is Max if Becky is consumed with guilt.
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Well Max goes missing the Friday before crash week.,
    Also rumours are rife that baby Jack is left trapped with Molly.