Playback / Payback

Put the cat among the pigeons.

I think they need a sceen in the jungle to show ALL the conestants ALL the tasks so far as a "treat". Natalie might see herself how pathetic she is, how brave Brian was and the rest would stop feeding her "fragile" state. Might be a few sparks flying too any luck.

Put the cat among the pigeons.

Give them all a playback show .. PLEASE ! Good idea ?

Comments

• JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Her pals in the jungle will still feel sorry for her and mollycoddle her all the more which is exactly what she seems to want. I.e. attention at any price even if it's pity.

I just want her voted out and maybe the show will start to get interesting. Right now it's so dull and [yawn] boring. :yawn:

I wonder how many viewers ITV have lost since the Natalie shenanigans began? :rolleyes: The woman is a waste of air space.
  • DallyDally Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    But if they see the same as we've seen, won't they (majority) think along similar lines as us (majority) - ie selfish elfish (oops - had to borrow that one!)
    Forum Member
    Dally wrote:
    But if they see the same as we've seen, won't they (majority) think along similar lines as us (majority) - ie selfish elfish (oops - had to borrow that one!)

Yes, surely they must. And I'm sure that's why they are punishing her but it's becoming boring and extremely embarrassing to watch. :)

We can only hope that she's failed miserably in the task and the public finally just boot her out. She brings nothing to the show at all. Even the catfight has come to a halt as Sophie has obviously sussed out Natalie inciting it just to bring more attention to herself.

But then again it could all change if she decides to play another ploy and become so brave and brings the bacon home. She'll be a heroine and go on to win the show. :rolleyes:

If she's not booted tomorrow, I'll be forced to switch off as I can't put up with any more of her cringeworthy selfishness. :(
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,083
    Forum Member
    My 10 yr old son feels sorry for her.
  • DallyDally Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    I could watch a bit more IF her jungle mates all turned on her (evil smile)
    Forum Member
    Dally wrote:
    I could watch a bit more IF her jungle mates all turned on her (evil smile)

lol well..... in that case, I might just watch it for a bit longer. :D
    Forum Member
    perpetua wrote:
    My 10 yr old son feels sorry for her.

Maybe he thinks he's watching Harry Potter :eek: :D