Why are so many teachers sleeping with pupils?

gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
Forum Member
✭✭✭
There is another story in the paper today about a 35 year old teacher confiding in a 13 year old boy about her marital problems and then him losing his virginity on her marital bed.

Why are so many teachers becoming pedophiles and sleeping with pupils? What can an adult woman see in a young boy and an adult man in a girl. It is disgusting. Surely you should be able to send your son or daughter to school without the teacher ending up sh@gging them.

"A teaching assistant had sex with a boy of 13 after she confided in him about relationship problems with her husband, a court was told.

Louise Aspinall, 35, a mother-of-two, is said to have first kissed the boy when they ‘wrestled’ over a mobile phone after being left alone together.

The teenager decided to keep quiet about the kiss, but the following week she took his virginity in her own marital bed, it was claimed.

Afterwards the boy relaxed by playing on an Xbox and she also performed sex acts on him on Valentine’s Day, the court heard.

Following their first alleged tryst, the boy claims Aspinall said: ‘Obviously don’t tell anyone. I can get in trouble for it.’

Manchester Crown Court heard the pair met up on three separate occasions for sex.
Rumours began to circulate round the high school where Aspinall taught.

Eventually the boy’s mother heard the rumours and marched him to a police station where he initially denied the allegations."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3099788/Teaching-assistant-35-sex-boy-13-marital-bed-confiding-relationship-problems-husband.html#ixzz3bN0gd5qY

Comments

• farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Afterwards the boy relaxed, playing on Xbox" :-D:-D
  • london79london79 Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    School has changed since I left :D
  • HogeyzHogeyz Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://youtu.be/t3CgRH8RlJs

"nice"

God dam it where were all these sexed up teachers when I were a lad!

It's obligatary to post this in these threads.
  • JurassicMarkJurassicMark Posts: 12,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't really think there are so many teachers sleeping with pupils.

These stories are in the news now and again, but when you consider how many schools there are, it's not that significant.
  • Mr Donald LoveMr Donald Love Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    When its a woman with a boy its lucky kid but the other way round and its wrong. That attitude isnt great at all.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When its a woman with a boy its lucky kid but the other way round and its wrong. That attitude isnt great at all.

True people are probably giving the young boy a high five a nudge when he has effectively been groomed and raped. When it is a young girl groomed and raped it is horrifying and outrageous. There definitely is a double standard.
  • Mr Donald LoveMr Donald Love Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    True people are probably giving the young boy a high five a nudge when he has effectively been groomed and raped. When it is a young girl groomed and raped it is horrifying and outrageous. There definitely is a double standard.

I wouldnt have minded in my day... I think!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    It did happen back in the 70's too though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt have minded in my day... I think!?

You wouldn't have minded a teacher grooming and raping you? It is wrong and an abuse of trust.
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Number of teachers versus kids, given government cuts it means at least 30 kids a class and teachers will have 6-8 classes a day and its worthy of reporting which does mean that for every hour a kid spends in school they're probably better off than getting molested at home with friends and family as thats where 90% of it happens
  • d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,524
    Forum Member
    You wouldn't have minded a teacher grooming and raping you? It is wrong and an abuse of trust.

No rape in this case, that's for sure! It wouldn't even have been rape if it was a teenage girl and male teacher, melodrama doesn't help discussions like this.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We didn't have Teaching Assistants in our day, just the teacher.

I remember a girl in our class was having sex with our maths teacher. I remember him being sacked but I don't recall any of the finer detail.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think any of them sleep with their pupils, only shag them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d'@ve wrote: »
    No rape in this case, that's for sure! It wouldn't even have been rape if it was a teenage girl and male teacher, melodrama doesn't help discussions like this.

The law doesn't agree with you an adult over age 18 having sex with someone under the age of 16 is not consensual sex. Even though the 13 year old boy might be able to have physically have sex he is not mentally able to give legal consent. So in the eyes of the law he was raped and the teacher has rightly been prosecuted.
  • VulpesVulpes Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are so many teachers becoming pedophiles and sleeping with pupils?

There isn't a paedophile in this story, OP? :S
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The law doesn't agree with you an adult over age 18 having sex with someone under the age of 16 is not consensual sex. Even though the 13 year old boy might be able to have physically have sex he is not mentally able to give legal consent. So in the eyes of the law he was raped and the teacher has rightly been prosecuted.

Judges can take the persons view into account if they're over 13 under 13 it doesn't matter on the kids view but over 13 the judge 'can' use it for mitigation as if some 40 year old person with development problems got took for a fool by some 14 year olds after beer and **** we'd expect them to be let off to a point.
  • d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,524
    Forum Member

a) only a male can legally rape someone in the UK.

b) the offence this teacher was charged with, where consent is ostensibly given and the child is 13 (even though it's legally invalid consent) is called "sexual activity with a child under the age of 16" which you would know if you read the article linked in the top post.

Rape has nothing to do with this case, there's really no need to exaggerate things.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TA, not teacher (just for accuracy's sake ... you do keep calling her a teacher ;)).

I agree though, she is an adult and he a child and, as you say, has rightly been prosecuted.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, I wish my teacher shagged me when I was 16.
  • Misanthropy_83Misanthropy_83 Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

I had these two (male) IT tutors at college and I would have given anything to have a threesome with them
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    More are being exposed.
  • WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't really think there are so many teachers sleeping with pupils.

These stories are in the news now and again, but when you consider how many schools there are, it's not that significant.

One is too many...

There is no alternative...

For your protection...

Raep Kultur

Think of the children...

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear...

• WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vulpes wrote: »
    There isn't a paedophile in this story, OP? :S

Ephebophile doesn't quite whip up the old outrage glands though, eh?
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member

Good point :)
  • alan29alan29 Posts: 34,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has been happening since the ancient Greeks.
    Its only news to Mail readers.