Options

10 Things I like and admire about Jodie Marsh

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the fact that she's got less emotional problems than Michael Barrymore.

I like the fact that, when she's photographed, she's usually got a smile on her face, unlike some glamour models I could mention.

I like the fact that, despite being so amazingly unpopular on Digital Spy, everyone still feels the need to discuss her at great length.

I like the fact that her tits aren't made of plastic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cel_001 wrote:
    Its got to be Robbie. He is the only vaguely A List celeb mentioned in her book that I can think of. She met him when out on a date with Max Beesley. He'll be embarassed if it turns out to be true!

As much as I'd like to have sympathy for anyone who feels lonely enough to give her a call if they're feeling lonely and horny, I just cant bring myself to do it. Looking back at her past history with men, she'll sell anything related to them so it cant really come as a huge shock to the guy.
    Funny how she is free to sell any story she wants but if a guy does it to her, she goes mad and whips out her polaroid of their knobs that she took for "insurance" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smerph wrote:
    I like the fact that she's got less emotional problems than Michael Barrymore.

I like to fact that when she's photographed, she's usually got a smile on her face, unlike some glamour models I can mention.

I like the fact that, despite being so amazingly unpopular on Digital Spy, everyone still feels the need to discuss her at great length.

Well seeing as this thread was created in order for the 'Jodie Lovers' to write their opinions, it seems they're pretty thin on the ground!
    This is a discussion forum and we discuss after all! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the fact she hates it when people, notably the press, portray her as a men shagging ****, but in her latest blog claims she doesn't mind Mike Skinner singing the line something like "I wanna get f*cked in clubs with Jodie Marsh" - and then says "ha ha - charming! Is that what people think of me?! Ha ha. I love it!".

I love the way she constantly contradicts herself.
  • Options
    kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:
    According to another poster, she's claiming to have an A list celeb mate in her new book, who begged her to sleep with him. She knows he'll go mad if she tells and he'll probably never speak to her again but hey, when a cheques waved in your face, whats friendship eh?

Apparently he asked her over to his place, she only presumes he wanted a shag, maybe he heard she was a scrubber, and called her over to do his hoovering!
  • Options
    UpsonPainter NNUpsonPainter NN Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazzy wrote:
    Apparently he asked her over to his place, she only presumes he wanted a shag, maybe he heard she was a scrubber, and called her over to do his hoovering!

LOL!!!!!

She's a scrubber allright ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My blog has had 10,000 hits love!!!

Erm 9,999 of em are nosey DSers :D:D
  • Options
    Paul CalfPaul Calf Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    kazzy wrote:

I'm sure any self respecting A list actor would be gagging for a bit of The Marsh. After all, she has had the experience. No one can argue that she hasn't been round the block more times than a tramp's dog.
  • Options
    OuchthathurtOuchthathurt Posts: 2,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazzy wrote:

I don't know quite why, but that gave me quite a disturbing visual! :o

Hoovering? Suction?

Oh never mind...I'll get me coat.

:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazzy wrote:

I see Fran is releasing a book soon, it'll be interesting to see what chapters he dedicates to the girl who slags him off at every opportunity and made their break up so public.
    Honestly, are publishers giving book deals to any old knobend now??
  • Options
    UpsonPainter NNUpsonPainter NN Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Calf wrote:
    I'm sure any self respecting A list actor would be gagging for a bit of The Marsh. After all, she has had the experience. No one can argue that she hasn't been round the block more times than a tramp's dog.

That's true.......

I bet she has a manhole :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    macsgirl wrote:
    Well seeing as this thread was created in order for the 'Jodie Lovers' to write their opinions, it seems they're pretty thin on the ground!

Uh, that was kind of my point...

"Love me, Hate Me...just don't ignore me".

So, yeah, you can say she's a slag and she doesn't interest you...but that's obviously BS as you've come on here to talk about her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    macsgirl wrote:

Uh, that was kind of my point...

"Love me, Hate Me...just don't ignore me".

So, yeah, you can see she's a slag and she doesn't interest you...but that's obviously BS as you've come on here to talk about her.

And don't try and palm me off by claiming this is a thread for 'Jodie lovers' when the thread was created by a longterm hater who wanted an excuse to slag her off some more.

I'm not exactly a fan. But can't you guys think of anyone else to talk about?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    macsgirl wrote:

True but to the point of obssession?? Seems quite scarey to me. I don't have much love for Paris Hilton but I don't spend all day in life posting messages about her every day and all day long. Then again I do have a job and I also attend college seems the same can't be said for some people that post here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never said she doesnt interest me. If anything she's a shining example of the phenomenon of celebrity and becoming famous for doing very little.
    Chantelle is the queen of it, though I blame Endemol and Channel 4 for that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendyg wrote:
    True but to the point of obssession?? Seems quite scarey to me. I don't have much love for Paris Hilton but I don't spend all day in life posting messages about her every day and all day long. Then again I do have a job and I also attend college seems the same can't be said for some people that post here.

eh, every day and all day long..I think you're mistaken. It takes what? a minute to type a message and while you're doing that you go off and do abit of work. I pop in whenever I have a free moment, it doesnt mean I dont have a life or my job is somehow less worthwhile than others. Speakin for myself, I post on any topic thats interesting and I can see abit of debate or I simply think will make me laugh, that doesnt limit itself to Jodie Marsh threads although the last 2 days not much has happened in Showbizland so gossip's abit thin on the ground.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think clubbing, bitching and ****ing are her interests :p

One of your interests seems to be bitching too, or is that different because it's you and not Jodie?
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kind of impressed that she has 'fans' without having actually achieved anything.

I'm also kind of depressed by that at the same time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    icklekermy wrote:
    eh, every day and all day long..I think you're mistaken. It takes what? a minute to type a message and while you're doing that you go off and do abit of work. I pop in whenever I have a free moment, it doesnt mean I dont have a life or my job is somehow less worthwhile than others. Speakin for myself, I post on any topic thats interesting and I can see abit of debate or I simply think will make me laugh, that doesnt limit itself to Jodie Marsh threads although the last 2 days not much has happened in Showbizland so gossip's abit thin on the ground.

I wasn't targeting you specifically I am on about the majority of posters here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks Macsgirl, great reading! Do those quoted on her site feel really privileged then- as over '10,000 people a week' tune in?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,673
    Forum Member
    [(6) How much she loves Fran Cosgrave and his skiddy pants, and smegma coated cheese head
    (7)How much she hates Fran Cosgrave and his skiddy pants, and smegma coated cheese head

bleeeuuuugh pass sick bucket quick
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks Macsgirl, great reading! Do those quoted on her site feel really privileged then- as over '10,000 people a week' tune in?!

I know I did! :D:D
  • Options
    OuchthathurtOuchthathurt Posts: 2,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:
    Honestly, are publishers giving book deals to any old knobend now??

The straight answer is yes. Didn't you see the bit in that Jordan Vogue blurb where the head of Century Publishing some guy called David something stated that Jordan is the new face of the literary world.

If that is the case, then I wonder why I bother writing my books. I may as well just wipe them off the computer and use the hard copies as toilet paper. My book has a plot, it took me five years to research and a year to write all told.

But hey, if people really want to read about someone's sexploits, then who am I to complain?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think i love you bacchantic enigma :D:D:D

Me too :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't you see the bit in that Jordan Vogue blurb where the head of Century Publishing some guy called David something stated that Jordan is the new face of the literary world.

I am totally speechless.