Best Dressed Celebs

Ok weve had one for worst dressed now how about one for best dressed!!

I would have to go for Girls Aloud.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but is this is a piss take? Girls Aloud, best dressed??!! :eek: Are you 12? Aaaah I get it, okay then my best dressed is Coleen & Wayne.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it wasnt a piss take. who do u think is then? No not 12 actually
  • lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie Marsh ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bexgreen wrote:
    No it wasnt a piss take. who do u think is then? No not 12 actually

Sorry I am just in one of them moods. Girls Aloud have just to me always looked extremely cheap. But we are all entitled to our opinions. I can honestly say that there is not one famous person whose style I admire, a lot of them look good but so would we all with their money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol - yeah everyone does. I think its probably coz the style of clothes that they wear are the types of things i like. :)
  • macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Girls Aloud always look as if they've been dressed by a blind tramp.
    How anyone can say they're well dressed is beyond me. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i used to like how Sienna dressed but recently she's been looking atrocious so shes off my list now.

I personally love Victoria Beckhams style (i know not everyone does but I do).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair do's, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I like Mischa Bartons style too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ho1975 wrote:
    Sorry I am just in one of them moods. Girls Aloud have just to me always looked extremely cheap. But we are all entitled to our opinions. I can honestly say that there is not one famous person whose style I admire, a lot of them look good but so would we all with their money.

GA look like the 100's of underage girls that the trawl the streets of liverpool every friday night. But then that is who they are marketed to, the young girls not only aspire to look like them but can look like them as they are dressed in topshop/primark/miss selfridge etc. Slap on a bit of fake tan and a lurex dress et voila your a pop star!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ruffalo wrote:
    i used to like how Sienna dressed but recently she's been looking atrocious so shes off my list now.

I personally love Victoria Beckhams style (i know not everyone does but I do).

Yeah i totally agree with you. Victoria Beckham, has a great sense of style and looks good in nearly anything she wears.
  • macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwen Stefani - off stage
    Sarah Jessica Parker - I know some people consider her a munter, but her sense of style isn't in doubt
    Halle Berry - has made some mistakes, but on the whole would look good in a bin bag!
    Dita Von Teese - didn't know much about her until I saw her wedding pics, she's stunningly original
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GA look like the 100's of underage girls that the trawl the streets of liverpool every friday night. But then that is who they are marketed to, the young girls not only aspire to look like them but can look like them as they are dressed in topshop/primark/miss selfridge etc. Slap on a bit of fake tan and a lurex dress et voila your a pop star!

emma are you by any chance from Liverpool?! Only asking because I am.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carrie Bradshaw even though she's fictional!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ho1975 wrote:
    emma are you by any chance from Liverpool?! Only asking because I am.

I am indeed! it's true though isn't it, if ever a member of GA went AWOL, just grab a girl off matthew street and the great british public would be none the wiser ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am indeed! it's true though isn't it, if ever a member of GA went AWOL, just grab a girl off matthew street and the great british public would be none the wiser ;):D

But isn't it worse around Concert Square now? When I was 19 and used to go the State I would be in full GA ensemble, belly on show etc and thought I looked gorgeous (well I did a little bit!) and then you hit late twenties/early thirties and actually realise that it is a bit classier to leave a bit more to the imagination.

The girls in Liverpool are lovely looking though Emma, I am yet to find a town in the UK where I have found prettier girls. (Cue loads of responses about where there are prettier girls in the UK!)

Anyway sorry gone OT.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ho1975 wrote:
    The girls in Liverpool are lovely looking though Emma, I am yet to find a town in the UK where I have found prettier girls. (Cue loads of responses about where there are prettier girls in the UK!)

Anyway sorry gone OT.

I agree with you there are a lot of good looking girls but I think this is more to do with the 'grooming regimes' of them rather than natural good looks. They can sometimes seem a bit bland looking, all poker straight hair, tan and false nails. It's not untill i visit other cities that i realise a bit of originality is missing sometimes.

Im a fan of Gwen stefani style quirky dressing and so sometimes feel a little out of place on a sat night :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a bit of the VB school of dressing in Liverpool, make the most of yourself and you are right they are lacking in originality. I don't live in Liverpool now but visit weekly to see my mum and dad and do giggle to myself when I see the 16 year old Versace dolls walking around.

Getting back to the topic I also like Gwen Stefani's style but there is no way anyone normal could walk around dressed in Galliano/Dior everyday but I have to say she is looking fantastic during her pregnancy. Christina Aguilera is trying to go the same way style wise and although she looks better than in the past she just looks like a clone of GS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ho1975 wrote:
    Getting back to the topic I also like Gwen Stefani's style but there is no way anyone normal could walk around dressed in Galliano/Dior everyday but I have to say she is looking fantastic during her pregnancy. Christina Aguilera is trying to go the same way style wise and although she looks better than in the past she just looks like a clone of GS.

Gwen does look fantastic, and i like the fact she still manages to carry off such a quirky style heading towards 40. Xtina does look far better of late but she always looks slightly fake and is a clone of Gwen as is Fergie IMO. I wish Xtina would wear her hair in a more natural style than those curls, mind you she probably can't remeber what her natural hairstyle/colour is!

Helena Christiensen always looks good, and elle macpherson, but as my mum says 'shes just not human' !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chokes me to say it but if I could steal the wardrobe of a celeb it would be Mrs Beckham, out of them all I do think she dresses quite cool :o:D