Chruch + Henson+ LA= Will it work

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,119
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't know but I was reading Closer and it said Charlotte Church is moving to LA with Gavin Henson.

Comments

• Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    I dont see Charlotte leaving her home just to follow Gavin!
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Not going to happen. What about his rugby? These pair are closers golden couple for some reason. They continue to print crap about them every week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte = Overrated Chav
    Gavin = Overrated
    LA? Who cares?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people in American have forgot who Charlotte Church is or who Gavin is and what's Rugby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    ....if they both piss off to LA, it works for me.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    This is Closer people!

Hardly known for accuracy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    I didn't know they had rugby in LA :confused:

Either way, I find them inoffensive (at least when compared to other celebs), so I'll go against the grain and wish them all the best if it's true :)
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what is it with celeb couples moving over to America. what can those 2 possibly do over there?
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karl Rove wrote: »
    I think people in American have forgot who Charlotte Church is or who Gavin is and what's Rugby.

Rugby=played by men with odd shaped balls:D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could see Charlotte succeeding over there; she was very popular in America when she was a child star, and people will remember her (though her infamous 9/11 remarks may count against her). But I don't think Gavin would have much of a profile.
  • JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i seriously doubt it's true, she seems very much a homebird and i doubt that she would want to uproot the kids so soon.

and what about his career? he couldn't go.

why do closer constantly make stories up about these two?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's probably all rot, as per usual.

Apparently Gavin was said to be keen on putting rugby aside in favour of a 'showbiz' career a few months ago. :yawn:
  • soteksotek Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    what is it with celeb couples moving over to America. what can those 2 possibly do over there?

Get a UK television company to pay for it all and follow them around as they pretend to be 'breaking' America when, in reality, America doesn't have a clue who they are. Followed by a return to the UK shortly after filming wraps because they 'miss living here'.

It has been done before I believe!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole 'moving to LA' thing often ends up being a bit of a pipe dream. I couldn't see them being in demand over there.
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    I don't see her moving to LA. There was some little interview/article thingy about her when she was doing her show and she said that she doesn't even stay the night in London b/c she'll miss Wales to much.