Cheryl collapses.

12345679»

Comments

• mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ha ha ha ha, yes because the most successful and talented Girl Group of all time really needed to copy some scantlily clad, talentless fools.

For God sakeIi never liked Cheryl but I actually did not have her down as a bitch, obviously I was wrong!

She has slammed many women. She is very insecure.

Not wishing illness on anyone, but they should had kept one story to make it believable, or as someone stated already.
    Change the doctors.

I'm done with this subject.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Publicity stunt no doubt.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Cheryl needs to fake a deadly illness to get publicity.

All she really needs to do is just step out the door and it'll be in all the papers...
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to get it in perspective, from wiki-answers (not always a highly reliable source - I know), is says:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_Prognosis_of_malaria
    • Most patients with uncomplicated malaria exhibit marked improvement within 48 hours after the initiation of treatment and are fever free after 96 hours.
    • Only P falciparum infection carries a poor prognosis with a high mortality rate if untreated. However, if diagnosed early and treated appropriately, the prognosis is excellent.

So unless she is really really unlucky (and let's hope not), she'll be just fine quite soon.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to get it in perspective, from wiki-answers (not always a highly reliable source - I know), is says:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_Prognosis_of_malaria
    • Most patients with uncomplicated malaria exhibit marked improvement within 48 hours after the initiation of treatment and are fever free after 96 hours.
    • Only P falciparum infection carries a poor prognosis with a high mortality rate if untreated. However, if diagnosed early and treated appropriately, the prognosis is excellent.

So unless she is really really unlucky (and let's hope not), she'll be just fine quite soon.

Not to mention she'll be getting treatment from excellent doctors in a clean hospital. She'll be fine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be back in the X Factor circus within a week....her spokesman hasn't confirmed she has malaria just she'll be back in a week. Clearly they want to reduce speculation so she can give a big interview about the 'drama' to elicit suspense..."did she or didn't she?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised we're not getting updates every 15 minutes on the princess' condition.

Hope she gets well very soon though.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    s0436 wrote: »
    She'll be back in the X Factor circus within a week....her spokesman hasn't confirmed she has malaria just she'll be back in a week. Clearly they want to reduce speculation so she can give a big interview about the 'drama' to elicit suspense..."did she or didn't she?"

No, her PR have explicitly confirmed she's in hospital with Malaria
  • henderohendero Posts: 11,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pahman wrote: »

Apparently malaria starts with a tiny little pr!ck....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I wonder if this will result in a reunion between Biffa and Cashley?
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Not to mention she'll be getting treatment from excellent doctors in a clean hospital. She'll be fine.

is there such a thing as a clean hospital ?

are there any excellent doctors ? there golf game maybe be of a high standard but what about their medical skills ?
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    is there such a thing as a clean hospital ?

are there any excellent doctors ? there golf game maybe be of a high standard but what about their medical skills ?

No, all doctors are stupid and useless. That's why no one has ever successfully been treated for an illness, disease, cancer or successfully had surgery. :rolleyes:
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that black girl she punched probably spiked her drink

You really do live in the past don't you?
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once a Biffa, always a Biffa
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Cheryl. But they got it early, Toure had Malaria
  • SpotlightSpotlight Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    guffybear wrote: »
    Wgere did i say qhat Cheryl does is hard work ? i was questioning the daily workload of her critics especially those who are still at school even though they are adults

Did you not ever attend school? Because you don't seem to know spelling or punctuation. By the way, could you tell me what a "wgere" and a "qhat" is?

And you called me an idiot in another thread?:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're talking about a woman who literally only has to take one step out of her front gate one morning to end up in every tabloid paper and magazine the next day, and some people seriously still believe she needs to fake an illness for a publicity stunt?

I've heard it all now.