Options

No one asked Pauline this question...

evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have watched BB and no one asked Pauline this.
Pauline now you are out of the house and they say hindsight is a great thing, well would you still reward the Golden pass and the £50,000 to Helen and Mark? Pauline, Have your opinions changed on your fellow housemates on the outside?

Comments

• Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have and she said she stands by the decisions she took at the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have and she said she stands by the decisions she took at the time.
    Pauline would still award the passes to Helen and mark? I heard her say she did not know them when she did it and wondered if after knowing and able to see them would she still reward them.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pauline would still award the passes to Helen and mark?
    Yep .. Although this may just be mule headed Pauline not willing to admit she didn't make the correct choices.
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did ask her that and she said she could only go by what she knew on the first night, so she has to stand by that decision.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did ask her that and she said she could only go by what she knew on the first night, so she has to stand by that decision.
    I am talking about now, the hereafter, would she pick the same housemates or change.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has repeatedly been given the chance to say she would have done things differently in the house, but like the bull-headed fool she is she, has always said she regrets nothing and would do everything exactly the same again.

She seems to equate admitting you're not perfect and with hindsight would have done things differently as a sign of weakness and just stonewalls that line of questioning.