Options

Please give us a break from Steven and Kimberley

evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Please will you stop focusing on these two dullards. They are the least interesting and I am fed up with the minutes of editing taken up with the fake empty chats. We want the fun back., we want to see other housemates interact. You did the same last year with Dexter and Charllie, empty,fake, boring conversations taking up the hour. Put it to bed (pardon the pun), but it is not entertaining.

Comments

• Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only way that's going to happen is if one of them gets evicted
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all a much needed build up for a week on Friday, where Steven skins Kim, and dances naked around the house, wearing nothing but her skin as a warm bloody mantle.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    As I said in another thread they are not even trying to act like this is real they spend most of their time taking the piss out if it and them
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please will you stop focusing on these two dullards. They are the least interesting and I am fed up with the minutes of editing taken up with the fake empty chats. We want the fun back., we want to see other housemates interact. You did the same last year with Dexter and Charllie, empty,fake, boring conversations taking up the hour. Put it to bed (pardon the pun), but it is not entertaining.

I agree, Im sick of the sight of them both. hopefully the new HMs on monday will take the limelight from them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    The only way that's going to happen is if one of them gets evicted

:)Fingers crossed some of the h/ms are as bored of them as some of us are
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    It's all a much needed build up for a week on Friday, where Steven skins Kim, and dances naked around the house, wearing nothing but her skin as a warm bloody mantle.

It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets my hose again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are desperate for camera action and it is an insult to our intelligence. BB are building up to the three new housemates and if I am correct: Kim's boyfriend;; Steven's mother and who knows.. then BB have lost the plot and have really dumbed down and reverted into TOWIE.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It rubs the lotion on its skin - remake: http://youtu.be/VsJw9lwAEM4
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand to watch them, can't stand to listen to what they say when they are together. It seriously bores me. If they looked like they were in love or falling in love, then its always nice to watch, but they aren't. They both look like two cardboard cut outs who are verbally on repeat like a stuck record! >:(>:(
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are desperate for camera action and it is an insult to our intelligence. BB are building up to the three new housemates and if I am correct: Kim's boyfriend;; Steven's mother and who knows.. then BB have lost the plot and have really dumbed down and reverted into TOWIE.

Although I can imagine Steven and his mum are sinisterly intimate, I can imagine him absolutely exploding at her if she goes into the house...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    Although I can imagine Steven and his mum are sinisterly intimate, I can imagine him absolutely exploding at her if she goes into the house...
    In what sense do you mean exploding?
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In what sense do you mean exploding?

All over her face!!!!
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

Steven's mum is joining the show?! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree. I sometimes watch BB online and fast forward whenever I see Steven and Kim. I really have no interest in these two yet BB always seems to show so much of them in every show.
    Stop trying to make it happen BB, viewers don't care!!
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Musick1 wrote: »
    I have to agree. I sometimes watch BB online and fast forward whenever I see Steven and Kim. I really have no interest in these two yet BB always seems to show so much of them in every show.
    Stop trying to make it happen BB, viewers don't care!!

Neither does BB have you watched BOTS when they talk about it all they do is laugh and take the piss it's sort of the light hearted joke moment
  • Options
    AngelJeanAngelJean Posts: 4,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like a break from them both too. Before he does anything he checks to make sure a camera is getting it.

I would love to watch him when he realises he is being ignored for a bit. Booed then ignored by the cameras. He may spontaneously combust. I am sure BB could arrange for a secret camera to follow him to catch that. Chris could wear a secret camera for a secret task.
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night's episode featured 3 separate conversations between them featuring Steven asking Kimberly whether she knew that he loved her. I'm sure we don't need to see that.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    They won't. I really can't wait till one of them is evicted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »

me too, preferably Steven
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »

me too, preferably Steven....