Options

The Ethan Boroian Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I met him, I met him, I met him!

Oh my zeus, I'm still on a high from it, he's absolutely amazing, a complete gent, and such a heartthrob too!

I think I swooned a little :o.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I met him, I met him, I met him!

Oh my zeus, I'm still on a high from it, he's absolutely amazing, a complete gent, and such a heartthrob too!

I think I swooned a little :o.
    OMG I am sooo jealous! :eek: I've just been moaning to Ethan on Twitter about how I hate living up here in the sticks! I'm always miles and miles away from concert venues etc :(

Did you get any photos or video from his gig? I wanna see lol. Do you have Twitter?

Btw, asked DS Forum Support if they'd change the name of the thread to Ethan's full name...and they did :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cute chick wrote: »
    OMG I am sooo jealous! :eek: I've just been moaning to Ethan on Twitter about how I hate living up here in the sticks! I'm always miles and miles away from concert venues etc :(

Did you get any photos or video from his gig? I wanna see lol. Do you have Twitter?

Btw, asked DS Forum Support if they'd change the name of the thread to Ethan's full name...and they did :)

I'm on twitter under jasondesouza. I took a camera, but the battery died, so I had to use my phone as a back up, which isn't so good, but I took what I could, and recorded some video, but with the lighting, I'm not so sure how it came out.

He really is such a lovely, genuine guy, and I'm completely enamoured with him now.

I totally wanted to take him home with me:o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on twitter under jasondesouza. I took a camera, but the battery died, so I had to use my phone as a back up, which isn't so good, but I took what I could, and recorded some video, but with the lighting, I'm not so sure how it came out.

He really is such a lovely, genuine guy, and I'm completely enamoured with him now.

I totally wanted to take him home with me:o.
    I've just added you on Twitter. I'm IsabeLufc.

I'm hoping that Ethan eventually does a gig in the Skipton, Keighley or Bradford area. If I win the Lotto tonight, then I'll arrange a private gig! I can but dream lol :o

I'm quite a bit older than Ethan, but it's his voice and personality which have really grabbed me. Of course, I find him very easy on the eye, as well. He's lovely ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll be up in Manchester at some point, I know it's not that close, but it's closer than Essex, Leicester or Brum, which are his next ones..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manchester's about 60 miles away. I'd need to stay over for the night and stuff.

My older brother lives in Leicester. Wonder if I could try a bit of bribery ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Manchester's about 60 miles away. I'd need to stay over for the night and stuff.

My older brother lives in Leicester. Wonder if I could try a bit of bribery ;)

You totally should:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://twitition.com/stngq

Look at the amount of signatures so far. Should be past the 1,000th mark soon :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://twitition.com/stngq

Look at the amount of signatures so far. Should be past the 1,000th mark soon :cool:

I signed that one and the record deal one.

He could easily be in the charts with his own stuff, if you've checked out his myspace, you'll see what I mean..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've checked out his videos on MySpace. It's hard to believe that he was so young at the time. Fantastic talent and voice even back then.

I really feel optimistic that Ethan will get a record contract. There's been such a buzz about him on the web and in the press. There's been more interest in Ethan than in those who got through to the final 12 :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've checked out his videos on MySpace. It's hard to believe that he was so young at the time. Fantastic talent and voice even back then.

I really feel optimistic that Ethan will get a record contract. There's been such a buzz about him on the web and in the press. There's been more interest in Ethan than in those who got through to the final 12 :)

He's a talented musician, guitar and keyboards. I'm starting to flag energy wise at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I uploaded some stuff to my youtube:).
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks ChristmasCake.

Ethan has got loads of people following him on twitter. Like over 10k. I dunno how much he had before (I'd be surprised if It reach the high hundreds) and it's hundreds of thousands but it's still pretty good.

Oh, and thanks cute_chick.. I was a bit to lazy to ask the mods to change it to his full name.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, Ethan tweeted my youtube link :D!

Ethan is the second most popular UK based tweeter, so I heard.

EDIT: He sent me a DM on twitter:D!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a twitter reply too, found out the name of the song he wrote! Woop :D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry not sure if this has been posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNxkAEhXPSA
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJ92 wrote: »
    Sorry not sure if this has been posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNxkAEhXPSA

It hasn't!

Thank you:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CJ92 wrote: »
    Thanks. I found out about it a couple of hours or so back. He is so sweet :)

*EDIT* has YouTube started playing up for you since they 'upgraded' the channels? I'm finding that some of my video links don't work and I have to open another YT page to see them. Also, it's saying stuff like 'Subscribe' although I am already subscribed to the channel in question :?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I found out about it a couple of hours or so back. He is so sweet :)

He really is:).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed out of YT, then back in, and links to my videos, favourites etc are still not working. I wonder if it's because I'm using Firefox or summat?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Signed out of YT, then back in, and links to my videos, favourites etc are still not working. I wonder if it's because I'm using Firefox or summat?

I use firefox and didn't notice any troubles, I'll have a look though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, it seems to be working for me :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My laptop has been taking ages to boot during the past few days. If I suddenly vanish, then it'll be because it's packed up. I hope it doesn't as I've been spending quite a bit of time on Twitter. I'll miss Mr Sweeter Tweeter! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My laptop has been taking ages to boot during the past few days. If I suddenly vanish, then it'll be because it's packed up. I hope it doesn't as I've been spending quite a bit of time on Twitter. I'll miss Mr Sweeter Tweeter! :(

You can still access twitter on your phone (if you have an internet capable phone).

Perhaps you should get it looked at, just in case though, I mean, you can't be without Ethan tweet-age!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still access twitter on your phone (if you have an internet capable phone).

Perhaps you should get it looked at, just in case though, I mean, you can't be without Ethan tweet-age!
    I'm with Vodafone, so was able to register my phone to send tweets by text message. I'd still miss reading my friends' tweets. I prefer Twitter to sites such as Facebook.

The laptop is less than a year old. There's been loads of Windows Updates lately. It's probably them which have screwed my laptop :rolleyes: