Options

Hmm, I think Preston and Chantelle still like one another.

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i always loved them together and i think they both still have genuine feelings for each other , i'd love to see them back together i felt sad watching them together like that in the snug it's such a shame things didn't work out.
    Maybe now they are both older and more mature they might work things out they were such a great couple
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They dont necessarily like each other, but obviously, they get on, in this BB environment!
    Thats why a lot of these relationships dont work out, because its a fake closed down environment.
    They should have learned from the last time, that its not real, and when they get out, they will not be compatible, for the same reasons as before. If they were to get back together, they should do it, in the real world, not here, where there is no one else around that you may like, or fancy.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is definitely still chemistry there. I liked them both in CBB :)
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are in adjoining beds, Chantelle is a little upset, said she is overwhelmed by it all, Preston trying to calm her down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way he is looking at her on LF........! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way he is looking at her on LF........! :)

Lets not go all squeeeeeeeee and fluffyness yet, the ink isn't dry on their divorce papers yet. ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Lets not go all squeeeeeeeee and fluffyness yet, the ink isn't dry on their divorce papers yet. ;):D

Haha I can't help it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha I can't help it!

STOP IT!!! :eek:

Let them be. For your own sake....:o:D:D
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've obviously both still got genuine feelings for each other, but hopefully they're both sensible enough to know that the reasons why it didn't work out the first time, are still there.

I don't think they'll get back together, but I'm going to enjoy watching them together.

On Preston's VT it said he was living a bachelor life in Brighton, with just his cat.
    Doesn't sound like he's got a girlfriend? Not a serious one anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    On Preston's VT it said he was living a bachelor life in Brighton, with just his cat.
    Doesn't sound like he's got a girlfriend? Not a serious one anyway.

I have seen them as a couple and him on his own at Brighton station. I hope they stay friends and don't 'go there' again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see it now BB turns in to Preston and Chantelle show watch what you wish for. I think if any thing happens it will be fake just for the mag deals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a1974 wrote: »
    I can see it now BB turns in to Preston and Chantelle show watch what you wish for. I think if any thing happens it will be fake just for the mag deals.

Divorces are painful, they both said so as well, you can see from her, that its very awkward. I doubt very much they would go down that path again, they have done the romance, mag deal, then wedding, then divorce 9 months later, all in the public glare. I doubt very much they would put themselves through all that again.

But if they do, then more fool them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Divorces are painful, they both said so as well, you can see from her, that its very awkward. I doubt very much they would go down that path again, they have done the romance, mag deal, then wedding, then divorce 9 months later, all in the public glare. I doubt very much they would put themselves through all that again.

But if they do, then more fool them.
    I agree with you, but that old saying " History repeats its self" keeps coming in to my mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a1974 wrote: »
    I agree with you, but that old saying " History repeats its self" keeps coming in to my mind.

Yes, familiarity could bring them close again, awkward situation, they know each other really well, who knows. Hope they don't, for their own sake, thats all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His music career is dead in the water, so a rekindled romance might be the only thing to keep the money coming in.

That's not too cynical is it? :D

I can't see why BB have them in there together unless that's the script.