Louis Smith Appreciation Thread (2)

Comments

• Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member

And once again Louis gets top billing over Mark Wright......

I guess Gab would count this a success......

I wonder where Louis is going? Tweet says he's 'working' :)

Got to dash....at work myself :o

Cheers everyone :D
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks Daisy :) The WiFi connection here is terrible but I'm managing to dip in & out!

You've all got me worried as to what Louis' future may hold :cry: I'd love to know what his 'work' is today. I bet you can find out Daisy :)
  • daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Hey, Lucy! :) Hope your holiday is going well! Is it very cold down in Cornwall?

Found this tweet that might give us an idea of what Louis is doing today. Maybe she'll tweet some more later?

Courtney Bell @courtbell92
    On my way to a louis smith shoot #personalcourier
    Forum Member
    Latest tweet from Louis! Hmmm....

Louis Smith MBE @louissmith1989
    En route to Scotland :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's freezing in Cornwall Daisy!! Having fun though! So why's Louis off to Scotland then?
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea.....but for anyone pining for a glimpse of the Loubod here's a lovely one:

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article7998356.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/Louis-Smith.jpg
    Forum Member
    lucy777 wrote: »
    It's freezing in Cornwall Daisy!! Having fun though! So why's Louis off to Scotland then?

Not sure, Lucy but Glasgow are bidding for the youth Olympics so maybe he's helping with that? Also I've seen some tweets today from some girls saying they've got tickets to see him in Glasgow but I don't know for what or when!:confused:
    Forum Member
    Another pic from the igloo. :)

http://instagram.com/p/X5Sku8sXyo/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that as Louis has been so naughtily, teasingly, intriguingly mysterious today we should all get together and chastise him tomorrow evening. This may or may not involve being made to eat jammy kebabs with his fingers.

In the meantime, here's a pic to keep us happy.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02279/Louis3_2279425c.jpg
    Forum Member
    I think that as Louis has been so naughtily, teasingly, intriguingly mysterious today we should all get together and chastise him tomorrow evening. This may or may not involve being made to eat jammy kebabs with his fingers.

In the meantime, here's a pic to keep us happy.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02279/Louis3_2279425c.jpg

Nice one, Korky , thanks :)

Sorry I haven't been here much :o. I have to admit I've become semi-addicted to the Broadchurch thread :o:cool: Great series, even greater thread! :D

I still pop in here several times a day, though.....gosh what a busy life I lead! :p :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all :) Thanks for all the pics.

I've seen you on the Broadchurch thread Lindy! I've lurked a bit on there. Some crazy theories being posted, mind you I haven't a clue who the murderer is!!

Right, while I go and freeze in Port Isaac, I challenge you all to find out what Louis got up to in Glasgow :)
    Forum Member
    lucy777 wrote: »
    Morning all :) Thanks for all the pics.

I've seen you on the Broadchurch thread Lindy! I've lurked a bit on there. Some crazy theories being posted, mind you I haven't a clue who the murderer is!!

Right, while I go and freeze in Port Isaac, I challenge you all to find out what Louis got up to in Glasgow :)

You too, then, lucy! :eek:

Great, isn't it? Normally I really don't enjoy 'whodunnits', but this one has got me speculating round the clock.....and no, that's not a reference to all the clocks stopping at 3.41 am, or whatever! :D

Hope you're having a good holiday :)
    Forum Member
    Okay, so is everyone else on the Broadchurch thread as well?? :D
  • roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Okay, so is everyone else on the Broadchurch thread as well?? :D

Popped in before :) Still baffled :o working tonight so not around again. Anyone know what his gorgeousness is doing in Scotland yet ;)
  • roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww he's sent the most gorgeous 'tweetpic' birthday wish to Pascal .. Signed lots of photos for fans too :) Oh and he doesn't like travelling backwards on the train .. Lol. Sorry can't copy and paste over as sending this from phone ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is currently on a train but I don't know whether he's going home or stopping off in London. It's his Good Friend's birthday so he may be "seeing" her. Oh Louis, how exasperating you are! You big tease!! :confused:
    Forum Member
    roadieboys wrote: »
    Aww he's sent the most gorgeous 'tweetpic' birthday wish to Pascal .. Signed lots of photos for fans too :) Oh and he doesn't like travelling backwards on the train .. Lol. Sorry can't copy and paste over as sending this from phone ;)

Hey, roadieboys! :) How's the broken rib?

I thought his birthday tweet to Pascal was so cute too! And really sweet! :*)

Saw this tweet in reply to his distressed tweet about going backwards on the train. Thought it was a fair question! LOL! :D;)

Cat Nicholson @ACatInParis
    @louissmith1989 but flinging yourself around a pommel horse upside down doesn't bother you?!
    Forum Member
    Louis featured in this promo video for NuBar. At about 0.30 and then again a bit after about 2.15

http://youtu.be/I2VD9vGiZNs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Hi Ladies, hope all is well.

Just a quick visit today as I'm away working. :) Thanks for all the links to photos and the updates.

Will Louis be on The Cube on Saturday, 20 April? That's the last programme of the current series. He is not listed in the billings for this Saturday's programme (7/8). Hopefully, there will be confirmation of his appearance shortly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm..I notice that you haven't commented, Daisy! Presumably Louis was paid for this as it's a commercial venture. I'm afraid that this ad only confirms what I've been thinking about the direction in which his career is going. No doubt there will be other views saying that he's young, relaxing, enjoying his freedom after being cloistered in the gym, etc., but I think this is another 'wrong turn'. I can see both sides of the argument but I fear that this will not help him in any way. What do others think?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see any direction Korky at the moment. Just random celeb appearances. Not even heard much about the schools work he wants to do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a lot I'd like to say but dare not - at least not until everybody else who posts here has commented.
    Forum Member
    There is a lot I'd like to say but dare not - at least not until everybody else who posts here has commented.

Come on Korky, you're amongst friends here :)

What are you waiting for us to say? I'm sorry to say I didn't even look at the ad for NuBar, I didn't think I'd like it and I wasn't tempted. That must indicate something.....

Anyway come on, what do you want to say? :cool:
    Forum Member
    Louis featured in this promo video for NuBar. At about 0.30 and then again a bit after about 2.15

http://youtu.be/I2VD9vGiZNs

Okay I've watched it - yuck! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.K. Lindy. I think, though, that if you watched the ad then we could discuss it better, but I have to say that I am disappointed in Louis and his agent and the sooner Louis sorts out a career path with a regular (not necessarily high, just ordinary) income, the sooner he will not be tempted by bits and bobs of money from sources that will not help his future and may be detrimental to it as he may no longer be seen as wholesome enough for certain 'jobs'. What on earth can this lead to?
This discussion has been closed.