Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read this article before and god jesus the picture is like the Joker.

Oh a side note, when i studied journalism at uni i tried to get an internship at CAN but i got rudely turned away.

p.s: i saw CP a few week ago representing Amy Child.

Ah the pain of trying to find an internship, I know it all too well.

Though it sounds like you had a very lucky escape
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to read the comments attached to the article by Valentina ...my personal fav is
    "I admire Claire Powell ...she is one of the few people who can actually polish a turd and make it shine" made me laugh

I think you'll find that's known as the Fake Bake glow;)
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Does anyone know where PA's other brothers and parents live or spend most of the year? Do they reside in the UK? Or in Europe?

If they do then you have the answer to WHY the brother came over to the UK.

Because when you are dying, you want to be with your family and living in Australia would have meant the brother, his wife and child would have been pretty isolated as, in an emergency, it would have taken the rest of the family a day or two to even to get to him (depending on where he lived).

And when you are dying, every day counts.

So It would have been easier and less stressful for him to come over to the UK so his family could be with him, and support his wife and son in his final days.

Why move in with PA? because he had the room and no matter what anyone says, dying in a hospice is no fun for the people left behind or the person dying.

Sorry to keep bursting bubbles but unless you have actually lost someone by a slow and painful death like cancer you would understand that having the people you love by you and in easy reach is so VERY important and so VERY vital.

So the brother could have had his treatment and stayed in Australia with his wife and child and been isolated and alone while he dealt with this disease.

Or they could have come to the UK where there would be family that could get to them within a few hours and be there every day to support and help them all.

Again, bash away at me but Peter having his brother and family move in with him is an incredibly hard thing to do, to watch someone you love fade away isn't a whole lot of fun. It's not like you just move them into a spare room.

But at least the family had support, company and family round them during that time and at the end.

but hey, let's pretend PA did it to get the ratings eh?

Andrew didn't have a son with Magda, he had a teenage daughter Thea from his first marriage. Thea appeared in Pete's show in January.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete's romantic getaway in Kenya while his ex-wife married:

"We turned off our phones while we were away and we had no internet or TV where we were staying, so it was great to get away from it all and properly relax". We filmed a bit for my ITV2 show..." say no more Pete.
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah the pain of trying to find an internship, I know it all too well.

Though it sounds like you had a very lucky escape

True, but it was around the time of KP+PA breakup so i wanted to know the inside scoop and true gossip.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

"We turned off our phones while we were away and we had no internet or TV where we were staying, so it was great to get away from it all and properly relax". We filmed a bit for my ITV2 show..." say no more Pete.

Where the hell "Palm to the head" icon? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Does anyone know where PA's other brothers and parents live or spend most of the year? Do they reside in the UK? Or in Europe?

If they do then you have the answer to WHY the brother came over to the UK.

Because when you are dying, you want to be with your family and living in Australia would have meant the brother, his wife and child would have been pretty isolated as, in an emergency, it would have taken the rest of the family a day or two to even to get to him (depending on where he lived).

And when you are dying, every day counts.

So It would have been easier and less stressful for him to come over to the UK so his family could be with him, and support his wife and son in his final days.

Why move in with PA? because he had the room and no matter what anyone says, dying in a hospice is no fun for the people left behind or the person dying.

Sorry to keep bursting bubbles but unless you have actually lost someone by a slow and painful death like cancer you would understand that having the people you love by you and in easy reach is so VERY important and so VERY vital.

So the brother could have had his treatment and stayed in Australia with his wife and child and been isolated and alone while he dealt with this disease.

Or they could have come to the UK where there would be family that could get to them within a few hours and be there every day to support and help them all.

Again, bash away at me but Peter having his brother and family move in with him is an incredibly hard thing to do, to watch someone you love fade away isn't a whole lot of fun. It's not like you just move them into a spare room.

But at least the family had support, company and family round them during that time and at the end.

but hey, let's pretend PA did it to get the ratings eh?

or....the 'band of brothers' could have downed tools and flown to Australia and supported Andrew there. I fail to see why he had to be brought across the world - no way would I do that to a sibling of mine, I would go to them and make things as easy as possible for them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Turned off our phones" :confused:I could be wrong but wasnt it during this romantic getaway that he claimed KP was continually phoning him to spoil his holiday with his g/f :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    that's why I put the warning, you should have been prepared:D

:D:D:D class pic, thats just how I see them ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or....the 'band of brothers' could have downed tools and flown to Australia and supported Andrew there. I fail to see why he had to be brought across the world - no way would I do that to a sibling of mine, I would go to them and make things as easy as possible for them.

I thought I read on here that andrew wanted to go home (oz) to die but that he was too ill to travel, hope it wasnt true because that would be awful
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you'll find that's known as the Fake Bake glow;)

I bet the abomination's tan is so deep even his poo is orange
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"We turned off our phones while we were away and we had no internet or TV where we were staying, so it was great to get away from it all and properly relax".

We filmed a bit for my ITV2 show..." say no more Pete.

I presume Pete had to be anaesthetized to have his phone removed and switched off for him, as he seems to have it permanently in his hand (for proof please check the pics of Robin Gibb's funeral).

And yes, of COURSE 'a bit' of the holiday was filmed for the show. There just aren't enough rolly eyed smileys are there?
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks all, for the links.

I have to say I think "bury the bitch" displays a viciousness which is very shocking.

Those of us who felt there was an organised campaign against KP were ridiculed on here. I know nothing has been proved yet, that these are only allegations, but it's nice to know we weren't the only ones who thought so,.
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    cheers for the links, interesting reading.

I notice a "journalist" is not named but we all know who worked for the Star and then CAN...She started at CAN just after Nicola and Kerry left with their "integrity compromised"

This is an old article but always a laugh, some of the newer posters might not have seen it before, so apologies if you have seen this in the past:D

Warning, don't get too close to the computer screen otherwise you might be nose to nose with Peter Andre:eek:

Pages 1 and 2

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...e6#/288510e6/1

Pages 6 and 7

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...e6#/288510e6/6

"Meanwhile, between 2010 and 2011 Price complained to the Press Complaints Commission about 17 Daily Star articles, "which contained appalling and false allegations about her"

"The complaint was settled , with the Daily Star admitting the allegations in the articles were false"

"Of the 17, 11 articles were written by the same Daily Star journalist. She has since taken a job at CAN Associates."

"Price also claims that model Nicola Mclean, at the time represented by CAN, had tweeted suggesting that Princess had been deliberately burnt to gain publicity."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    Thanks all, for the links.

I have to say I think "bury the bitch" displays a viciousness which is very shocking.

Those of us who felt there was an organised campaign against KP were ridiculed on here. I know nothing has been proved yet, that these are only allegations, but it's nice to know we weren't the only ones who thought so,.

After someone remarked here about Claire Powell's reaction to KP's statement about her marriage on his first show.....that Claire was seething talking to PA about it. I can well believe those comments came from her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    "Turned off our phones" :confused:I could be wrong but wasnt it during this romantic getaway that he claimed KP was continually phoning him to spoil his holiday with his g/f :confused:

oh no, it was another holiday he had !
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Meanwhile, between 2010 and 2011 Price complained to the Press Complaints Commission about 17 Daily Star articles, "which contained appalling and false allegations about her"

"The complaint was settled , with the Daily Star admitting the allegations in the articles were false"

"Of the 17, 11 articles were written by the same Daily Star journalist. She has since taken a job at CAN Associates."

"Price also claims that model Nicola Mclean, at the time represented by CAN, had tweeted suggesting that Princess had been deliberately burnt to gain publicity."

Wow. That last bit. If true, that really is disgustingly low.

All this does me make see KP's 'media recklessness' in a new light. Regardless of what she herself did to generate bad press, and she did plenty, to have your old management enagaged in a smear campaign where you don't know from one day to the next what's going to hit the press has got to have taken its toll on her. Nasty stuff. I hope they're all exposed.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

All this does me make see KP's 'media recklessness' in a new light. Regardless of what she herself did to generate bad press, and she did plenty, to have your old management enagaged in a smear campaign where you don't know from one day to the next what's going to hit the press has got to have taken its toll on her. Nasty stuff. I hope they're all exposed.

Yes. If they'd have left her be and have sat back and said nothinbg at all, she'd probably have imploded her own career without any help at all, what with that virulent strain of foot-in-mouth disease she suffers from :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Many saw it for themselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just hope now IH has opened this up that the rest of the media will follow and go after them the way they did with KP, only this time, it will be justified ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The thing is though, it wasn't just them, it was the father of her children aswell.
    Although it doesn't by any means excuse many of the things KP has said and done, it does make wonder how much of it was based on her trying to pre-empt the things they were doing by getting her retaliation in first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "All this does me make see KP's 'media recklessness' in a new light."

*snort* I am good at grammar I am. :D

@Azura's Star - no, I was including Pete in the 'management', not giving him a pass. Perish the thought! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *snort* I am good at grammar I am. :D

@Azura's Star - no, I was including Pete in the 'management', not giving him a pass. Perish the thought! :eek:

I did wonder for a minute.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did wonder for a minute.

Wonder no more. If the info at the various links is true/accurate, then he's up to his neck in it.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder no more. If the info at the various links is true/accurate, then he's up to his neck in it.

Urgent deflection being plotted as I type.

Bring it on Peteybabes.:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.