Elimination spoiler - Oct 4

soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
Forum Member
Hi, happy campers,

Have we planted agents in the Saturday audience yet, to transmit the all-important elimination result?

6:45- 8:05 pm Saturday Strictly :D
8-9pm Sunday results show :eek:

Bookies elimination best odds:

2/1 --- Don and Lilia
9/4 –-- Gary and Karen
4/1 –-- John and Kristina
15/2 –- Mark and Hayley
10/1 –- Andrew and Ola
66/1 –- Tom and Camilla
100/1 – Austin and Erin

Comments

• soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    Is there anybody there? :sleep:
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My prediction is:

Mark and Hayley and Andrew and Ola in dance off.

This is because Gary is bottom and will be saved by the public again.

Although Tom and Austin could mess up their Jives so they could be in bottom two but would be saved over everybody else.
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AFAIK we don't have anyone from the board in the audience this week and are relying on someone who might be able to get the results.
  • LoueezLoueez Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire2281 wrote: »
    AFAIK we don't have anyone from the board in the audience this week and are relying on someone who might be able to get the results.

I think that is the case... :eek::eek::cool:
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I put my virtual £10 on Andrew to leave. Although he was third last time there was a big cluster in the middle and he wasn't necessarily so much better than John or Mark. With Phil out of the equation and Don likely to do better than round one in the comparative safety of the Tango, that only leaves Gary who will definitely be worse than him.

Not sure on the results- someone posted yesterday they knew someone with tickets, and the blueroom usually have separate sources at the live shows so perhaps they'll have it.
    Forum Member
    claire2281 wrote: »

Pandas, ten green bottles, gay outers at the ready.
  • westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone please send me a PM about who goes out on Sunday because I might be going to Edinburgh with my family so I won't be able to find out for myself. If someone can does this for me it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance from Hayley
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pandas - the memories of last year!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soulmate61 wrote: »
    Hi, happy campers,

Have we planted agents in the Saturday audience yet, to transmit the all-important elimination result?

6:45- 8:05 pm Saturday Strictly :D

Bookies elimination best odds:

2/1 --- Don and Lilia
    9/4 –-- Gary and Karen
    4/1 –-- John and Kristina
    15/2 –- Mark and Hayley
    10/1 –- Andrew and Ola
    66/1 –- Tom and Camilla
    100/1 – Austin and Erin
    Just been looking at oddschecker, almost every bookie has moved Gary into favourite to leave.
  • Eittol96Eittol96 Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any news on whether the friend of a friend has actually got tickets and if they have been persuaded to text somone with the results?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May I enquire the point of starting the spoiler thread so early? All it seems to do is encourage pages and pages of chatting so that it is difficult to find the spoiler by the time it arrives.
    Forum Member
    Yes Emily you may indeed ask, and even receive a reply, to wit that true afficionados can learn the eviction result at approximately 11:23pm (sorry can't be more precise) from the site below. This site will allow unregistered forum readers, but they cannot post. Their registration page appears belly-up at the mo.
  • riobrandriobrand Posts: 4,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EmilyIRE wrote: »
    May I enquire the point of starting the spoiler thread so early? All it seems to do is encourage pages and pages of chatting so that it is difficult to find the spoiler by the time it arrives.
    Yes Emily you may indeed ask, and even receive a reply, to wit that true afficionados can learn the eviction result at approximately 11:23pm (sorry can't be more precise) from the site below. This site will allow unregistered forum readers, but they cannot post. Their registration page appears belly-up at the mo.

Sorry if I am being a bit dim here, but can't we all get the result at 11:23pm or there abouts, in the spoiler thread. Last weeks was a bit late, but IIRC the week before was earlier than 11: 23 ??
    Forum Member
    riobrand wrote: »
    Sorry if I am being a bit dim here, but can't we all get the result at 11:23pm or there abouts, in the spoiler thread. Last weeks was a bit late, but IIRC the week before was earlier than 11: 23 ??

Week 1 SCD started at 6:10 and we got the result posted here 279 minutes later at 10:49.

Week 2 started at 6:45 and we got the resulted posted here 278 minutes later at 11:23. Tomorrow starts at 6:45 again.

It appears tomorrow we have no spies planted in the audience, so will have to rely on postings in the other forum which must not be mentioned here (ssssshhhhhh) :eek:
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it on at 8.10pm?
    Forum Member
    8:10 it is then.
  • QuizmikeQuizmike Posts: 5,972
    Forum Member
    Hey SM62. Tell us how you have more info than people in the audience? Why should we come to your site????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last week the Blueroom relied on DS to get the spoiler, so it's not a certainty they'll have it if we don't.

I would have thought it would work much better if we asked whoever actually gets the spoiler to start a new thread when they get it and write the spoiler in the first post. That way everyone will be able to find it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    Think they rely on this site most, if not all weeks! Same last year, the result miraculously appeared on the Blue Room just after it appeared here!
    Forum Member
    Is the result ever posted on the BBC SCD site? Is it then promptly wiped with knucles rapped?

Pandas and lesbo outers on standby then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the result ever posted on the BBC SCD site? Is it then promptly wiped with knucles rapped?

No, you can get severly punished for that kind of behaviour. You're not even allowed to allude to the result, or say who ISN'T out.
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Isn't the BBC board closed by that time anyway? I thought they were only allowed to post up to 10pm or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This week I am determined to avoid the forums, I am going to wait until the results show to find out who leaves. The last two weeks I looked at who went out on sunday morning, but I find it spoils the surprise when you watch the results show and know who's going out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    hi all. if anyone manages to get hold of the spoiler would someone mind PMing it to me? i'm going out tonight and can just imagine having to trawl through 30-odd pages tomorrow morning in a hungover state trying to find the one post that gives me what i want to know.

i'd really appreciate it if someone wouldn't mind :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    bump, to prevent more threads popping up.