Joe Jonas Sex Tape??

FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
Forum Member
So allegedly Joe Jonas took part in a kinky sex tape with his Eggbeater (sp?) girlfriend.
It's all been leaked to the news and stuff :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2297216/Joe-Jonas-denies-rumours-sex-tape-girlfriend-Blanda-Eggenschwiler.html

http://uk.eonline.com/news/400204/joe-jonas-sex-tape-rep-slams-reports-of-x-rated-footage

Blind Gossip also has some juicy stuff to share if you guys wanna check out that site too :D

Comments

• AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe's people already denied it's existence, he said as much on twitter.
  • FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Yeah cos if it were true they would seriously admit it and not do anything at all to stop the sex tape coming out :rolleyes:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I think April 3rd will come and go, nothing will get released and BG will look really silly (I hope, fingers crossed):D
  • QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Footage or it didn't happen!!
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Delete...... stop it sex:o
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I think April 3rd will come and go, nothing will get released and BG will look really silly (I hope, fingers crossed):D

I wonder... suppose it was lookalikes in this video BG claimed to have seen?? :eek::D

Or, even funnier, BG was set up?! :D
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he's a virgiiiiinn :p
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://gawker.com/5991777/hardcore-bdsm-sex-tape-starring-joe-jonas-rumored-to-be-dropping-in-32
    The internet is washing its hands in scalding hot water over and over a thousand times today, following a very detailed report that a sex tape featuring "a large dildo," "a gag ball" "a slapper paddle," and the slapper paddle known as Joe Jonas is about to surface online.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke! :eek: :D

Looking for publicity or wanting to make themselves look edgy?! :confused::o
  • QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surely BG wouldnt make such a claim without seeing the footage?!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Joe's people already denied it's existence, he said as much on twitter.

Jeez he's got 'people'.

That'll make him a nobody then.:D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I wonder... suppose it was lookalikes in this video BG claimed to have seen?? :eek::D

Or, even funnier, BG was set up
    ?! :D

that would be funny and hilarious if they had to issue an apology to him on their site, I would love that:D
  • FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke! :eek: :D

Looking for publicity or wanting to make themselves look edgy?! :confused::o

According to BG his girlfriend is the one who wants the publicity and he didn't know about it being released :eek:

I secretly hope it's true, it's so scandalous :p